The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 14-01-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 998 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jalan Sultan

I've tried all 3 Thai ladies:

Linda - Don't look like trans

Sofia - Boobs feels real. Pussy very tight for her age so that could be possibility.

Honey - Fake boobs so that could also be possibility.

Best is to use a torchlight at their pussy and give close inspection lor

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 15-01-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 15
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does anyone know what time does vivi operate?
Old 15-01-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post

Sofia - Boobs feels real. Pussy very tight for her age so that could be possibility.

pretty disgusting to do it with a previously a man specie
Old 16-01-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Recently my regular gave me AR. Took me by surprised as she sucked my 2ic and later lifted my legs and started licking my butthole. Maybe my last visit of 2 rounds turned her on as I lasted quite long in 2nd round

For fucking, we started from reverse cowgirl, easily changed to doggy and finished her in missionary. My next visit I'll make sure to shave my karchng

(DON'T ASK ME WHO IS MY REGULAR. HAPPY EXPLORING)

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 16-01-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recently my regular gave me AR. Took me by surprised as she sucked my 2ic and later lifted my legs and started licking my butthole. Maybe my last visit of 2 rounds turned her on as I lasted quite long in 2nd round

For fucking, we started from reverse cowgirl, easily changed to doggy and finished her in missionary. My next visit I'll make sure to shave my karchng

(DON'T ASK ME WHO IS MY REGULAR. HAPPY EXPLORING)
sounds like ivy , she used to alternate bbbj and ar, then cowgirl , doggy untill cum.
Old 17-01-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6966 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

JSP best and youngest milf candidate is still ViVi, but need to catch her at right place and right time. Sexy as hell…
Old 17-01-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
punpipi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunpipi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceJKD View Post
Dunno her exact timing but I always managed to catch her if I go on weekdays afternoon (ard 1-2)
Old 17-01-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceJKD View Post
Pokemon srarts early @ 10am but also leaves early.
Usually she goes off @ 5pm but sometimes she oredi chabot by 4pm.
Old 17-01-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by punpipi View Post
Dunno her exact timing but I always managed to catch her if I go on weekdays afternoon (ard 1-2)
Ok thank you bro! Gonna try my luck today!
Old 17-01-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Pokemon srarts early @ 10am but also leaves early.
Usually she goes off @ 5pm but sometimes she oredi chabot by 4pm.
Alright! Thank you!
Old 17-01-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Yeah. Vivi is hard to find cos she doesn't come out. You'll need to look real close into her shop or become her regular and ask for number.
Old 17-01-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
antantant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

No way honey is a trans I rawed her on my 2nd and 3rd visit it was wet naturally but don't know why after that her service went down everything with cap.Tried a few more times still nvr improve so won't rtf anymore. Her shop used to be quite busy but after she started the everything cap business went down and I suggest she retires soon.
Old 17-01-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3354 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Vivi’s place is cosy but no place to wash up..
Need to bring wet tissues..
Her slutty looks really damn sexy especially when doggie her hard…
Fast game for those who can’t control 🤣🤣🤣
Old 17-01-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Pokemon ends work around 5 but at times she will leave by 4.
She does not stand outside nor leave the door open. U got to look inside see if the table lamp is on or if she is standing in a corner.
Old 18-01-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Yesss! Finally found her yesterday. Fuiyoh that look she gave me when she's about to suck on my kukubird. Really very slutty.

I love to hold her slim waist while I pump her super hard from doggy.

She smells nice too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1