The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Tui Na Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftwee View Post
I....I have been reading the discussion board from china and I hit the jackpot! There are many 奶妈服务 meaning wet nurse for bb but none for adults! .... Actually I have come to a point where beautiful models or syt does not sexcite me anymore! All along have have this desire to drink from a healthy busty young mom! And they are all there in sz!!! Anyone got this fetish ?
...... I only have time to go sz once! So if any bros station in sz b4 should have some news on this! Kind enuff to share? ..
Well, quite apparent that you have more information on this than most of us here! You for sure have the motivation - and so I'll be cheering you on in your quest.

Please keep us informed with what you find out; I'm sure that others will be upzing you when you do (sorry, I've already done so!).

Just a suggestion - before you do make your once a lifetime trip to SZ just for this, do double and even triple check that the "supply" is solid - pimps will usually promise you anything and everything!

SEAJ
Old 21-01-2015, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone knows about this? Can share? I only have time to go sz once! So if any bros station in sz b4 should have some news on this! Kind enuff to share?

I really appreciate all the input from you guys and hopefully a thread can be started on this!
bro your ex-singapore darling wang ping still in dalian,
i believe you had many wonderful breast sucking sessions in singapore
i last saw her and her brother in law(who is a visa agent ) in dalian in 2011
her bro in law still email me from time to time regarding visa matters(korea and japan visa)
maybe you may pay her a visit in dalian
hahaha, wish you all the best
Old 21-01-2015, 05:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Shenzhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
bro your ex-singapore darling wang ping still in dalian.
Wow your social circle is very wide!
Old 21-01-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro your ex-singapore darling wang ping still in dalian,
i believe you had many wonderful breast sucking sessions in singapore
i last saw her and her brother in law(who is a visa agent ) in dalian in 2011
her bro in law still email me from time to time regarding visa matters(korea and japan visa)
maybe you may pay her a visit in dalian
hahaha, wish you all the best
Thanks Michaelwinn!

You still keep in touch with her? Wow!!!! I have not seen her at all since and she is one of the best but no milk! I do not really have good a good time finding them in singapore ! about 6years of detective work to land a really good one! In Shenzhen they are like all over the place in disguise of home domestic services which includes dubious wet nurse services for babies!

As what the bros have said , money to be made in a month can be made in an hour for those new moms! What a great temptation! As usual there are agents who contacted them and start pimping them! The agents prey on them! But then again they are into nursing and not sex...so in time I hope some of them would pop by to Singapore to feed thirsty and curious bros but in the meantime no such luck as yet so really need to make a trip there!

Dunno anyone keen to make a trip there too?
Old 21-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Shenzhen Wet Nurse

Quote:
In Shenzhen they are like all over the place in disguise of home domestic services which includes dubious wet nurse services for babies!
Wow very good leads!

Very malu to enquire leh.
Wet nurse for adult male.
Hahahaha.
Old 21-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...........As what the bros have said , money to be made in a month can be made in an hour for those new moms! What a great temptation! As usual there are agents who contacted them and start pimping them! The agents prey on them! But then again they are into nursing and not sex...so in time I hope some of them would pop by to Singapore to feed thirsty and curious bros but in the meantime ....
LMFAO!

Here you go - another golden opportunity for pimps to profit handsomely from!

SEAJ
Old 21-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hi bro, newbie here, will be going there first time, will be at luohu area, any senior bro can share with me e massage spa, call girl, ktv, food, shop stuff? Kum sia many many
Old 22-01-2015, 02:19 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Wet Nurse

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wow very good leads!

Very malu to enquire leh.
Wet nurse for adult male.
Hahahaha.
this news is connected to such service
click link below
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150121/061807.h...15&ptlang=2052
Old 22-01-2015, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Michaelwinn!

You still keep in touch with her? Wow!!!! I have not seen her at all since and she is one of the best but no milk! I do not really have good a good time finding them in singapore ! about 6years of detective work to land a really good one! In Shenzhen they are like all over the place in disguise of home domestic services which includes dubious wet nurse services for babies!

As what the bros have said , money to be made in a month can be made in an hour for those new moms! What a great temptation! As usual there are agents who contacted them and start pimping them! The agents prey on them! But then again they are into nursing and not sex...so in time I hope some of them would pop by to Singapore to feed thirsty and curious bros but in the meantime no such luck as yet so really need to make a trip there!

Dunno anyone keen to make a trip there too?
bro raftwee you should pay wang ping a visit in dalian
she will service you like she service you in singapore before
hahaha you advertise for her on sbf in 2010 and she made lots of money in singapore back then
she will forever be grateful to you
Old 22-01-2015, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
hahaha you advertise for her on sbf in 2010
Bro dun make me sound like an okt or pimp as I am none like that! cos back in those days we share contacts...every bro share contacts or finds! But lately no one can share unless you are an okt or premium, which this forum sadly degenerates into.
Old 22-01-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro dun make me sound like an okt or pimp as I am none like that! cos back in those days we share contacts...every bro share contacts or finds! But lately no one can share unless you are an okt or premium, which this forum sadly degenerates into.
Yes, sadly this forum is nowadays dominated by undeclared agents, clones etc posting all sorts of information/misinformation just to lure the unsuspecting into their greedy clutches.

And of course all sorts of useless TCSS which further rubbish content. These guys never heard of using the PM system for their personal tripe exchange.

Too bad, and of course just IMHO.

SEAJ
Old 22-01-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
That's bcos the situations in China have changed since the start of last year.
Old 23-01-2015, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
in her 2 years in singapore i believe wang ping easily made more than 300,000 singapore dollars as a fl
bro raftwee shared her contact in fl dome 2 back then
we applaud his contribution to her wealth
she will buy you a beer in dalian haha cheers
Old 23-01-2015, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!
Quote:

No more sharing.
Old 23-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2691 / Power: 21
hot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by demarco View Post
No more sharing.
Bro,
Yes this is the sad truth that many forum is now dominated by undeclared agents, clones etc posting all sorts of information/misinformation just to lure the unsuspecting into their greedy clutches.

That is why I only share my personal contact information in CP, HZ, SZ, QY with selected group of samsters only and not to publish them (also to avoid hurting my contacts there).

Cheers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1