The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

深圳机场往返香港机场码头船班增至14班
头条新闻深圳机场2015-01-14 17:53我要分享 0
[摘要]自1月15日起,深圳机场码头将加密深圳机场码头往返香港机场码头的船班。

深圳机场往返香港机场码头船班增至14班

(通讯员 王珂)自1月15日起,深圳机场码头将加密深圳机场码头往返香港机场码头的船班。加密后,每天往返两地机场 的船班将各增至7班,达到往返14班,坐船来往两地机场乘机的旅客及市民将有更多船班时刻可选 择。

每天再增3班往返船班

据介绍,此前该船班每天各往返4班,其中深圳机场码头开往香港机场码头的船班时刻为08:35、11:30 、15:30、18:30;香港机场码头开往深圳机场码头的船班时刻为10:15、14:30、16:50 、20:00。

加密后,该船班将在此基础上往返每天各增加3班,其中新增深圳机场码头开往香港机场码头的船班时刻为10: 15、13:30、16:15;新增香港机场码头开往深圳机场码头的船班时刻为11:20、14:45、1 7:30。

据了解,该船班均由高速客船执行,船内设有300余个座位,旅客从新航站楼出发前往机场码头后,40多分钟 便可抵达香港国际机场。

逾18万人次往返深港两地机场

除了往返香港机场码头的船班,去年深圳机场码头还开通并加密了往返香港市区的船班。其中深圳机场码头开往香 港上环港澳码头的船班时刻为每天下午17:00,每周六、日上午09:30;香港上环港澳码头开往深圳机场 码头的船班时刻为每周六、日上午08:00和下午15:30。

此外,周一至周五15:45还有一班从香港机场码头始发至深圳机场码头的船班,该船班在深圳机场停留后开往 香港上环码头,成为一条连接三地的单循环航线。据悉,2014年深圳机场码头累计运送往返香港机场的旅客逾 18万人次,同比增长6.71%,且上座率班班超过八成。机场码头相关负责人介绍,此次加密的船班是深圳机 场码头提升服务意识与品质,进一步改善交通环境的又一便民举措,尤其是在春运来临之际,将极大满足日益增长 的旅客方便快捷往来深港两地机场需求。

机场码头方面提醒旅客,相关船班信息也可以通过机场官方网站机场交通栏目查询,或拨打码头客服电话(075 5-23455300)进行咨询。
相关搜索:

深圳机场到蛇口码头深圳有几个机场深圳蛇口码头时刻表深圳到香港机场怎么走迈阿密机场到邮轮码头深圳盐田码 头招工
分享到:
腾讯微博
qq空间
qq好友
新浪微博
二维码
Old 15-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cashier is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys,

I will be going shenzhen via tigerair on 20-23jan. I like to ask which spa can i stay n rotate overnight while i go to meet supplierin the day. I read i can get spa discount coupon at luohu immigration check point?

I will reach shenzhen on 20th 11.35pm so i can just checkin the spa?

If bro can help me plan the spas to stay will be good.

Also, how to get 3g sim card for my watsapp?

Thks alot!
Old 15-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
hello guys i will be travelling to shenzhen next week for the first time for business trip

may i know where is the recommended places to chiong by myself
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashier View Post
Hi guys,

I will be going shenzhen via tigerair on 20-23jan. I like to ask which spa can i stay n rotate overnight while i go to meet supplierin the day. I read i can get spa discount coupon at luohu immigration check point?

I will reach shenzhen on 20th 11.35pm so i can just checkin the spa?

If bro can help me plan the spas to stay will be good.

Also, how to get 3g sim card for my watsapp?

Thks alot!
The whole of Southern China have been undergoing a prolonged "strike hard/yanda" campaign and conditions change rapidly - even by the hour practically; as such, your best tactic to hopefully enable you to enjoy yourself in Shenzhen would be to do extensive reading of at least 10 or 20 previous pages of this thread to get a feel of the lay of the land and figure out which venue or service is available at your particular time.

As for Spas - this would mostly be Veggie spas like Queen's etc (again RTFF!) and note that unless you specifically request/pay for in and out privileges, you are limited to a continuous 24 hour stay. Yes, you can just walk into any spa and yes, most spas have tiny stalls to the right of when you exit the customs area of Lowu. No particular advantage to arranging your spa stay from here except just free transport to their establishment and of course the ability to choose which place you want to patronize just by going from stall to stall.

Sim cards - tons available at most of the shops when you exit the customs area, and indeed at most convenience stores in Shenzhen.

SEAJ
Old 15-01-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
The whole of Southern China have been undergoing a prolonged "strike hard/yanda" campaign and conditions change rapidly - even by the hour practically; as such, your best tactic to hopefully enable you to enjoy yourself in Shenzhen would be to do extensive reading of at least 10 or 20 previous pages of this thread to get a feel of the lay of the land and figure out which venue or service is available at your particular time.

As for Spas - this would mostly be Veggie spas like Queen's etc (again RTFF!) and note that unless you specifically request/pay for in and out privileges, you are limited to a continuous 24 hour stay. Yes, you can just walk into any spa and yes, most spas have tiny stalls to the right of when you exit the customs area of Lowu. No particular advantage to arranging your spa stay from here except just free transport to their establishment and of course the ability to choose which place you want to patronize just by going from stall to stall.

Sim cards - tons available at most of the shops when you exit the customs area, and indeed at most convenience stores in Shenzhen.

SEAJ
thanks bro for your reply

may i know what do you mean by "strike hard/yanda" campaign ?
Old 15-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
thanks bro for your reply

may i know what do you mean by "strike hard/yanda" campaign ?
Seriously? That's what we've mostly been discussing on just about all the China threads for the past year!

It's the crackdown on the "yellow trade," or anything to do with prostitution which has been going on since last February and have been unprecedented in its ferocity; most places/services are only a shadow of its former glory.

IMHO, but like I said, you really do need to RTFF!!

SEAJ
Old 16-01-2015, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!

There is a lot of info but in Chinese about the wet nurse in sz for hire! It's about a network of them! Any bro got info?
Old 16-01-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftwee View Post
There is a lot of info but in Chinese about the wet nurse in sz for hire! It's about a network of them! Any bro got info?
Posted some news in English on
http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...&postcount=424

SEAJ
Old 18-01-2015, 07:39 PM
Samster

raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Posted some news in English on
http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...&postcount=424

SEAJ
Yep many news on this but anyone kind enough to share any web site to go about booking them? I know there are tonnes of them all over china but how to take the step in the right direction?

There must have okt on them!
Old 19-01-2015, 09:18 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftwee View Post
Yep many news on this but anyone kind enough to share any web site to go about booking them? I know there are tonnes of them all over china but how to take the step in the right direction?

There must have okt on them!
i think no more already
uncle seaj already posted some news whereby this vice ring already busted by china police in many cities across china
anyway shenzhen so many tui na massage shops got busty milfs
just tip more they will give you raw sex, breast sucking and even anal sex
money money
Old 19-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Shenzhen Tui Na Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post

just tip more they will give you raw sex, breast sucking and even anal sex money money
Yes those Tui Na Shop MILFs can be considered sibei hiong and very hard sell de.
Old 19-01-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
i think no more already
uncle seaj already posted some news whereby this vice ring already busted by china police in many cities across china
just tip more they will give you raw sex, breast sucking and even anal sex
money money
Different strokes for different folks. I was just chatting with a few of my friends and I just mentioned this topic - which caught their attention.
Allow me to relay to you the gist of the conversation - which is if course NOT going to be authoritative!

None of us are experts on this matter but we came to the conclusion that the drinking of human milk by adults mostly has to do with health and longevity and sexuality is only a secondary consideration for most - but of course an added bonus we guess!! Significantly though is the fact that we think this practice is usually only reserved for the wealthy/connected who can afford this.

I'd be interested to learn from raftwee what he finds out.
Learn something new everyday! LOL

SEAJ
Old 19-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
None of us are experts on this matter but we came to the conclusion that the drinking of human milk by adults mostly has to do with health and longevity and sexuality is only a secondary consideration for most - but of course an added bonus we guess!! Significantly though is the fact that we think this practice is usually only reserved for the wealthy/connected who can afford this.

SEAJ
I just had my share last year in a Vietnam province...gal had a baby more than a year ago....she was still lactating slightly...she let me suckle nips and felt relieved pressure...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I just had my share last year in a Vietnam province...gal had a baby more than a year ago....she was still lactating slightly...she let me suckle nips and felt relieved pressure...
LOL - I've had such experience serendipitiously few times too.

The first time I was like Whoa! Second time, still a wow as the gal was exceptionally comely, but the third time, I felt a bit grossed out. I mean, the thought of it just turned me off that third time.

But of course she had a horrible body - you think this had something to do with my sudden aversion? LOL

SEAJ
Old 20-01-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

Re: Shenzhen Tui Na Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Yes those Tui Na Shop MILFs can be considered sibei hiong and very hard sell de.
from my own personal experience it is a wild jungle when one enters those milf
tui na shops
majority pester for tips,then they tell you got room charges,their boss will collect , plus some other hidden costs
if you are willing to pay much more they will offer you raw sex ,other fetishes
and even anal sex
since they are milfs and older in age they are willing to risk their bodies even without wearing condom to make more money
after a few visits in the past i realised these milfs motto is ''make money by hook or by crook''
these tui na shops are tightly controlled by a network of pimps which you will not be able to see with your naked eye
Old 20-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Re: Shenzhen Tui Na Shop

I seriously doubt the 公安can bust all of the ! Just like the av cat n mouse in geylang! I have been reading the discussion board from china and I hit the jackpot! There are many 奶妈服务 meaning wet nurse for bb but none for adults! I have given up on those milf shops as they are all weaned moms! Ktv is no use... Actually I have come to a point where beautiful models or syt does not sexcite me anymore! All along have have this desire to drink from a healthy busty young mom! And they are all there in sz!!! Anyone got this fetish ?

Anyone knows about this? Can share? I only have time to go sz once! So if any bros station in sz b4 should have some news on this! Kind enuff to share?

I really appreciate all the input from you guys and hopefully a thread can be started on this!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1