The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2013, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Threesomes would be nice
hahaha 3 uni guys??

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 13-10-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter11 View Post
everybody want to bonk young girls right? and real university student also feels cleaner.
Perhaps, it is because it makes it feel the bonking session less of a transaction in nature, as if it is a gf-bf bonk ...
Old 13-10-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
peter11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirting View Post
Perhaps, it is because it makes it feel the bonking session less of a transaction in nature, as if it is a gf-bf bonk ...
certainly agreed on this, nothing beats the feeling of being attached emotionally.
Old 13-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
peter11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Threesomes would be nice
which would u choose ? two guys one girl, two girls one guy..
Old 14-10-2013, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter11 View Post
which would u choose ? two guys one girl, two girls one guy..
I preferred 2 girls (a Blonde and an Asian) and meee
Old 14-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2 FRs for RnT in the Southeastern Suburbs

1) "Alphaville" Song in the name of this place, in the land of the Oaks (PM me if you can't figure it out )

Thought this was a RnT. It had all the signs (rooms with doors, dark ambience, china ladies...perhaps haven't cheong enough RnT here to know what to do..

Back massage was pretty good, as good as the clean massage place I frequent in Sg.

Turned over for the frontal massage, I was not wearing anything, totally nude. She didn't bother to cover with a towel. Massage front legs, stomach.. and then said "OK Time's Up!"..

Maybe I should have made Eye contact and initiated the specials, as opposed to waiting for her to offer.

Looks 8/10
Massage 9/10 (Pretty good massage, could feel her breasts as she went for the long stroke down my back)

Paid $60 for the hour. However I reckon I only got 45 mins worth of massage, and the lady boss asked if my ML went overtime?! (in mandarin).. sigh..

There was also a small worn out printed A4 notice on the wall that said no sexual services provided. ML are at their own risk if they want to do so.

Will try this place or its "branch" just across on the other side of the train station again. There was a notice on the back of the exit door that said its branch has a more "private entrance".

2) A "Happy Hands Massage Retreat" in the land of Clay (Again PM me if you can't figure it out).

Found this massage place on Locanto. Located on centre road.

Had a Greek Massage lady called Maria. Figure was not to my liking (Fat & Big). Unfortunately she was the only one available at 10am in the morning.

Initiated asking of specials, got a Tug for $20. (Paid $40 for 30 mins of massage).

Pretty decent massage, though not as good as the place above.

And whatsmore... *drumroll*.. she told me that this place has a Singaporean Girl giving massages!!

She didn't know her name, or how she looked like. Only heard from her boss. Also didn't know what day/hours she worked.

I don't know if its a Singaporean Chinese/Malay/Indian. Don't even know how she looks like or how old she is.. too bad the boss was out when I was leaving this massage place.

This massage place has ladies from France, Russia, India, Sri Lanka, China. Even had a couple from Korea (According to Maria).

I'll try again when I get the opportunity and let you bros know how the Singaporean Girl is..

In the meantime, feel free to commando and check her out and let me know
Old 14-10-2013, 11:46 PM
Samster

Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Thanks for the FR, bro Valiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant20 View Post
2 FRs for RnT in the Southeastern Suburbs

1) "Alphaville" Song in the name of this place, in the land of the Oaks (PM me if you can't figure it out )

2) A "Happy Hands Massage Retreat" in the land of Clay (Again PM me if you can't figure it out).
Old 14-10-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster

Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Has anyone tried "pinky" from Oriental orchids down in huntingdale? Supposedly a singaporean WL in her 20s. Reviews are saying she is georgeous but services is only average
Old 15-10-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Has anyone tried "pinky" from Oriental orchids down in huntingdale? Supposedly a singaporean WL in her 20s. Reviews are saying she is georgeous but services is only average
Shall awaits your FR
Old 15-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sporean WL is Melbourne would be great !

So far, have u tried any WL in Melbourne that can squirt ?

Thanks
Old 16-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
I preferred 2 girls (a Blonde and an Asian) and meee
Hahaha ... nice combo ... better still if both can squirt ...
Old 16-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shall awaits your FR
LOL have to wait for a while.. not so free, must wait for opportunity then got time to get the FR.

I thought fellow bros will cheong down once discover got sg girl working as WL or ML.. hmmmm...
Old 16-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirting View Post
Sporean WL is Melbourne would be great !

So far, have u tried any WL in Melbourne that can squirt ?

Thanks
Never cheong so much here lah.. that one would have to ask Bro Pocketrocket or Bro FTOxx.. haha
Old 17-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Never cheong so much here lah.. that one would have to ask Bro Pocketrocket or Bro FTOxx.. haha
Lolz tone down quite a bit liaoz. Still haven't found any FL that squirt leh. Usually only happens to GF and FB...well I think squirting comes with feelings lah. FL whole day serve ard 7-8 clients sure sianz already. How to squirt?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 17-10-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Been a good boy for awhile now...Haven't been cheonging for awhile Hence I need the help of bros for good FR these days

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1