The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 9
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!
nice update TS. foursome is awesome!
Old 25-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
easyJet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

Very nice updates TS
Old 25-07-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i grab M to french her and layed june on the bed while i thrust hard into W's mouth. after that i removed my dick and made W paint june's arse and pussy and i decided to fuck june in the ass, as a revenge or reward, up to her to decide, slowly i felt my dick head slide in, inch my inch, june was half moaning half screaming. her hands clutch tightly against the bed sheets and witht he help of W and M's licking and saliva to lubricate june's ass, i was fully in and ramping her fast.

W and M got into a 69 position beside june and occasionally i would take out my dick and fuck M's mouth and W's pussy, then go back to june's ass and then i would change position to fuck june's mouth, M's pussy and W's mouth.

the switching between mouth pussy and anal, i finally came hard into june's ass. i lay on top of her breathing hard and after i recovered, we all went for a shower together, it was kinda squeeze but it was fun, soaping each other and i came again after fucking M and W inside the shower but june just offered her mouth as her ass was burning haha. that'll teach her to finger my butt!
Old 25-07-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We all went out naked except june, she just slipped on an oversize army tee i bought for the girls for sleeping and went back to her room. me , M and W lay on the bed and fell into a deep sleep. the alcohol was finally taking a toil on me plus the sexciting events earlier on, i was sleeping like a dead log.

That night, i dreamt of making love with the Ja twins, i really do miss them at times. and i fucked Y in another dream. a whole night of wet dreams and i know my dick was erected.

soon i felt a wet sensation on my dick and in my dreams i was receiving a bj from Ja1. i was enjoying myself and i dunno what woke me up to see W giving me a bj. M was sleeping soundly beside me.

me: darling! what u doing. why dun sleep.

W continued blowing me and i felt wetness against my thigh. she did not ans me but through her bj slurps of suction, i heard silent sobs of saddness. damn she was crying! she held up my phone to show me.

message from Sp.
Old 25-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunghingboy View Post
Starter one is grandmaster lv liao. Mine key now rusty lol. All locks maciam double lock noawdays
you say until like I those old grandmaster living in cave.... ahem where is my tongkat?
Old 25-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kas26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahh broo the suspensee mennnn
Old 25-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nightingle91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunghingboy View Post
We all went out naked except june, she just slipped on an oversize army tee i bought for the girls for sleeping and went back to her room. me , M and W lay on the bed and fell into a deep sleep. the alcohol was finally taking a toil on me plus the sexciting events earlier on, i was sleeping like a dead log.

That night, i dreamt of making love with the Ja twins, i really do miss them at times. and i fucked Y in another dream. a whole night of wet dreams and i know my dick was erected.

soon i felt a wet sensation on my dick and in my dreams i was receiving a bj from Ja1. i was enjoying myself and i dunno what woke me up to see W giving me a bj. M was sleeping soundly beside me.

me: darling! what u doing. why dun sleep.

W continued blowing me and i felt wetness against my thigh. she did not ans me but through her bj slurps of suction, i heard silent sobs of saddness. damn she was crying! she held up my phone to show me.

message from Sp.
wa!!! sobbing still sucking u off...WTF you are the MAN!!! haha
Old 25-07-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Wah, siao Liao bro.. U in trouble. Usually this is not a good sign.
Old 27-07-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
you say until like I those old grandmaster living in cave.... ahem where is my tongkat?
Ur one standing strong haha. Tongkat no need. Tongkat Ali I need
Old 27-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

That freaking name brought me to my senses and all effect of alcohol went off. damn... what has she seen.

i took my phone and led W out to the living room. we sat down and i lit a cig. a moment of awkward silence.

me: dar..

W: why?

tears started to flow out of her eyes. i felt lost and i quickly snubbed out my cig and went over to W.

W: why r u having affairs outside? am i not goo enough? i know i have a bad past. but why. i already gave u M and june. i told myself i dun deserve u totally. but isn't this not good enough?

oh damn.... fucking brains... faster work for me....

me: i....

W: is it we r not good enough?

i kept silent and i was thinking what more does she know, is it only sp? or she knows more about sy, wen, susan? maybe tan and tan2. i dunno how to cover up for a lie i dunno how much she knows. my brains was gonna burst any moment and i know any ans i say now will only make things worst. for once, i was really about to admit defeat and the pain of losing them pierced through my heart.
Old 27-07-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

I That freaking name brought me to my senses and all effect of alcohol went off. damn... what has she seen.

i took my phone and led W out to the living room. we sat down and i lit a cig. a moment of awkward silence.

me: dar..

W: why?

tears started to flow out of her eyes. i felt lost and i quickly snubbed out my cig and went over to W.

W: why r u having affairs outside? am i not goo enough? i know i have a bad past. but why. i already gave u M and june. i told myself i dun deserve u totally. but isn't this not good enough?

oh damn.... fucking brains... faster work for me....

me: i....

W: is it we r not good enough?

i kept silent and i was thinking what more does she know, is it only sp? or she knows more about sy, wen, susan? maybe tan and tan2. i dunno how to cover up for a lie i dunno how much she knows. my brains was gonna burst any moment and i know any ans i say now will only make things worst. for once, i was really about to admit defeat and the pain of losing them pierced through my heart.
Old 27-07-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

W: u sure?

me: i hope u meant it.

me: yes i do. i'm sorry.

3 of us hug one tight hug together and went back to the room to sleep. next day morning we all got up and went down for breakfast. M and W feeding me and i know she still feels upset but she tried to put up a smile and june was feeding her baby and eating herself while i carried the baby. many eyes were on us but i knew this is the perfect family i wanted.

after breakfast we head down to singtel to terminate my line as it was under my name and M got another line with a new number from singtel for me to use. she also bought me a new phone. sony erricson phone, so i can listen to songs and also play new games. it's a black sleek flip phone. can't remember the model though.

i slowly saved the numbers i wanted on the new phone of cuz with approval from W and M beside me, i scroll, W asked about particulars and M saved it for me. this is to give them assurance that i will have a clean break. but of cuz, i have a darn good memory of phone numbers and i made sure W deleted sp and sy numbers from the phone first so they cannot remember the numbers. and i saved them under diff names on my phone when i was alone in the toilet.

i still did not message them. i was still hesitating.
Old 27-07-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightingle91 View Post
wa!!! sobbing still sucking u off...WTF you are the MAN!!! haha
I think is because she felt she was not good enough for me. Like work in those kind of places before but seriously I never looked down on her. In fact among all, I loved her the most. But.... Welllll let the story tell...
Old 27-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Wah, siao Liao bro.. U in trouble. Usually this is not a good sign.
Yup... IKR.... Damn myself... Luckily... Hee hee
Old 27-07-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

June did not knew what happened and I wanted to save trouble explaining to her and moreover she wasn't really part of this wives thingy. only W and M. After all the numbers was saved, old hp was kept with W. for safe keeping but as an assurance (and also insurance to myself) I restored factory settings so that all previous msg were all gone. if not more questions would surface.

Playing with my new phone, I really liked the flipping part haha. I told W to use my phone and pass me her old non camera phone for me to book in to use. and of cuz, she did not restore anything, she was really loyal and all her msgs were only from those baby's parents indicating the time and date for her to look after their baby and agreeing on the pricing. I felt more guilty when I read through those msges and decided I should not keep in contact with sy and sp, for now at least.

We went for another mini shopping spree where june M and W got new clothes while I was the servant of the day, haha, holding all their loots and of cuz each got me another gift . we had dinner before heading back home for the night and that night was an exceptionally slow night. June was in her room with the baby and the 3 of us were in W's room. W sure was making me feel like home rather than just a place for sex. a wife material I would say, topping it up that she is willing to accept another sister for my wife.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1