The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
the best bbbj i have is probably the first time i came just by bbbj. so my virgin shot via bbbj is via this ML call diamond. usually i will ask the girl (be it ml/gf/fb) to stop when i think they couldn't bring me to the ultimate level and i feel they are tired. but diamond is very determined. despite angry shouts from the receptionist outside that time is up, she preserver to complete the job and I came into her mouth after about 30-40mins. from then on, i realise it is not me, but the skills of the blow-er.
still in contact with her bro?
Old 03-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
still in contact with her bro?
she went back china already. i dont think she made a return to our shores
Old 04-04-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

This Malay girl who uses her tongue to poke my small hole. Cannot tahan! Shot sky high!
Old 04-04-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

Malays and Filipinas for me are on the same level but Malay girls do not mind anal at all. But their openness in sex is mind blowing.
Filipinas would make me cum easily when they give bbbj. They suck like there is no tomorrow.
Try it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Never try pinoy before, but agree on the Malay girls part
Old 04-04-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
Malays and Filipinas for me are on the same level but Malay girls do not mind anal at all. But their openness in sex is mind blowing.
Filipinas would make me cum easily when they give bbbj. They suck like there is no tomorrow.
Try it
if only can score w some pinays bro. nt as easy as it sounds lolx.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I think Claire tops for me.

Not many can suck long enough for me to come and with no hands.

Actually no one so far. So she's the queen for this.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-04-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I think Claire tops for me.

Not many can suck long enough for me to come and with no hands.

Actually no one so far. So she's the queen for this.
Isn't "she" a transvestite?
Old 04-04-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Agree bro, cock worshipper, slurp like they are loving it haha. Geez thinking about my romps with that FB makes me hard again.

Quote:
Try it
Old 04-04-2018, 11:19 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Isn't "she" a transvestite?
already visited HER

and many other bros.

she doesn't need my defending. enough said
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-04-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

Actually, from my experience, I've never met any girls who dislike to suck. some may not admit it at first; then once they start, they will not stop.
I remember I was meeting up with this malay girl. We was a tuition teacher. She was on a break, then we sat in my car awhile. Then we started kissing. I got really hard and asked if she would mind sucking awhile. She said she does not like to suck. Then she agreed to suck for "just awhile". she suck really good I almost came. I told her to stop. She was holding my hard cock and said she need to finish the job. She start sucking me again until I came in her mouth. Maybe what she meant by not liking to suck is not to suck halfway but to finish the job hehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Agree bro, cock worshipper, slurp like they are loving it haha. Geez thinking about my romps with that FB makes me hard again.
Old 11-04-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually, from my experience, I've never met any girls who dislike to suck. some may not admit it at first; then once they start, they will not stop.
I remember I was meeting up with this malay girl. We was a tuition teacher. She was on a break, then we sat in my car awhile. Then we started kissing. I got really hard and asked if she would mind sucking awhile. She said she does not like to suck. Then she agreed to suck for "just awhile". she suck really good I almost came. I told her to stop. She was holding my hard cock and said she need to finish the job. She start sucking me again until I came in her mouth. Maybe what she meant by not liking to suck is not to suck halfway but to finish the job hehehehe
good for u bro.
Old 11-04-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gotten a few memorable suckjobs from my regular Thai milf. In between each change of positions she would suck and deep throat me. To finish off she would just suck and wank me right into her mouth, then open her mouth gargle then swallow the whole thing and look at me with a proud wink.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

My present veg
Old 11-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

The best BBBJ i had was from my wife but there's 1 local FL in the Dome L does it very and i mean VERY well.. she does in car service but i reluctant to share as i afraid she get harder to book or worst, suffered bad treatment by random dudes and leave the scene..
Old 11-04-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

The best bbbj i had turned into a ass-rimming session for me. She said mine little tool is kinda of thick for her mouth, so she went further south and tongue me deep deep.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1