The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedjer View Post
Dear Bro TommyPingPong,

Is the girl you refering to as Cxxx Xxx?
Miss her too... Tried to get in touch with her in China but also to no avail.
Sigh....

No its Zxxx Lxxx. Anyone got her contact? Last time she told me she may go to Malaysia after she left for China.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sgjk is Cool - loads of Potential

Went walk walk after work on friday night, 4th floor near to Bugis HC, there is a shop with a stunning China babe( why is it you call them WL?) anyway she was wearing spagetti top, light blue bra, mini mini short skirt that shows her blue panty when she makes a turn!!!!!!!

Cannot take it anymore, if i dun go in, i will not be worth to call a samster, went in to room, she went to adjust the fan(yah, no aircon) and make space for me and her(small room you see), she purposely bent down let me see her tits, wow bua tahan.

she play piano for a while and ask me to flip, i finally flip, had a hard time as my "Anaconda smell its prey", she sees and went, Hao Da, I told her its normal lah, hehe.

She quoted me $50 for HJ, and i said $30, finally we gave in at $35.
Told her thats the market rate!!! she went, orhhh!

her tits were perky but her butt was more perky, she allows auto roam to anywhere when she HJ, and i make the best out of it when i was there,

FR (Bros if you like, please Upz me,thanks)
Name:Nt sure
Vital stats: 32B 24 34
auto roam:yes!!!!
HJ: $50
FJ:N.A
Bj:N.A
Damage: $22 + $50
RTF: sure!
Old 05-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alexthien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first post,

Went to tuina opp BHC, the girls there looks alright, about age 25, the girl i tried has cute eyes, but service not good leh, her palm very rough, and arm very thick, got a big of meat around the arm and waist.

Op for HJ, around 50, bit ex. Autoroam ok, but no fingering. She moan a bit, but very fake. Overall a rush job.

Will give this joint a miss, think spot better looking girls on other floors.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Ace_Oxen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Bing Bing (level 3)

Name: Bing Bing
Face: 5/10
Boobs: B cup (a bit sagging liao)
Massage: a bit of strength generally a pianist
HJ: Never Try
BJ: 7/10 (good suction, ball teasing) Gee...
FJ: 9/10 (Very wet and very horny, maybe we same frequency)
Damage: 30 (Room) 100 (Job)
RTF: Yes (when she need me)

Walking around L3 after work, saw this PRC in white low cut sphegethi strap, booby almost fell out of her bra luckily got me around to help catch it. gee... quoted 30 for an hour of massage.

In the room, shop got 2 room, very spacious, no shower facilities but at least got a basin, can wash up a bit. once in the room strip to my birthday suit and lie on the bed. bing bing came in, started massage with a bit of strength, so start talking with her, mistake! she started playing the tune "blah blah black sheep" there goes my massage. sigh... told to turn to the front. started teasing my balls, pressing her boobs on my chest, whispering to my ear, "ni yao bie the fu wu ma?"(you want any other service?).... opted for fuck job....

Started with her licking on my nipple and me massaging her boobs and playing with her nipple... hand slowly moves south to her cherry, slowly warming her up.... she continues her attack on little Oxen, licking and teasing the balls before capping me for bj... all the while i was fingering her, soft moan get louder as i finger her faster, finger getting wet by now... lay her on the bed started painting her and fingering her.... Suddenly dont know why her moan become spasms thought something happen faster stop and take a look, only to see her face in total enjoyment and biting her lips... requested for 69 when she told me she had already came once, i replied so enjoy another round, she giggles.... forreplay for close to 20 min before she started riding me, i just lie back and enjoy the view, her boobs jumping, her face in enjoyment, riding and rocking like no tmr, her moaning cum spasm sound tell me she came again, can felt her juice flowing down little Oxen onto the bed..... me was on top form that day, little Oxen still have not vomit... me came down from the massage table standing and start banging into her... fast and slow fast and slow with each thrust landing deeper and deeper into her, moans get louder and louder that i had to stuff her mouth with my tongue, frenching.... haha... push her to the wall, lifted one of her legs up and continue firing but slowly this time as i uses my other hand to massage her clitories again... can feel her vaginal wall contracting so put down her leg and went top gear banging hard and rubbing her clitories faster.... rub rub rub bang bang bang rub rub rub bang bang bang... final thrust into her and exploded!!!

went back to the bed lie down sweating... she came to clean me up and commented that my money very difficult to earn, i laugh and ask in return do you like it? she giggles.... YES!!! but if every customer like me she sure die.
noticed that her legs was wobbly as she cleans up the room... and i ask what happen to you??? ha ha ha... kanna beaten for that.... "ni hao huai" you very naughty!!!

pay up and left fully sextisfied!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 02:11 AM
Samster

hi every bro,

wonder if these massage girls do outcall to hotel... dont really like doing at the shop cause cannot wash up after session (not all TN has attached shower). got any good recommemdation by bros... promised to come back with a FR. thanks in advance.

Old 10-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alexthien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, i would be great if we can do outcall, fortune center is simply too dangerous for doing anything tuina.

Saw another hotel beside fortune center leh, some south asia hotel? any ones know how much is short time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Oxen View Post
hi every bro,

wonder if these massage girls do outcall to hotel... dont really like doing at the shop cause cannot wash up after session (not all TN has attached shower). got any good recommemdation by bros... promised to come back with a FR. thanks in advance.

Old 10-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
Screwist is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScrewist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros tried Harmony? i forgot which floor liao. abt 2 months back i tried this shop its actually taking gals from another shop beside, near the toilet but right beside the malay TN shop.

Name : Amy
Cup size : 36D (Astonishingly Huge)
Looks : 7/10 (Ah lian kwan) ot tattoo on the hand summore
Massage : 6/10 forceful
HJ : 7/10
Damage : 20 + 50
Old 11-08-2007, 12:37 AM
Samster

hmmm.... i think should be standard transit rate. $20/120 min anything more than this i choose to go Bencoolen Hotel 81. wonder if the shop at L1 still around? read the info from this thread still have not got time to go down for recess....

thank you all
Old 11-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
doomvell13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, I'll try give a gd FR as I'm not really good in writing.

Was feeling horny last week, went to Fortune Center to racee. Went to 3rd floor and saw some Thais or Malays? I wasn't sure but they sure made me went back twice to bio them but I told myself to calm down as there might be gd stuff at 4th floor.

True enough, While walking towards Bugis HC, Saw a very nice looking PRC standing outside. She's very sexy and sound sexy to lure me inside also. I think its the same girl wat the rest of the bros said. Went to the room with fan and just a makeshift Ti Lam.
Inside my mind i was thinking, knn this kind of place u dare to charge me more for specials I sure reject u. Asked for 30mins, touch touch 10mins den flop over liao. Flip over she moved south and touch touch my crotch area.

Ask Golden Qs, Really tempted to FJ but resisted as big bro still controlling small bro. Asked for $60 for HJ $100 for FJ. Inside I was thinking, wah I look so noob meh? wan to chop my carrot head!

Opted for HJ as conditions really jilat there. From $60 tried to bargain to $40. Set as $50 cos her looks is really worth it. My rule is simple: If u got the looks $40, looks plus GF feeling $50. If got looks and put in effort in HJ I don't mind paying $60
She's fast and didn't put oil. My didi didn't like it and I asked for oil. Throughout i was autoroaming her cup B boobs. When I moved south, she moan "oh qin ai de! oh qin ai de!" This make me felt horny and I hug her tight tight and squeeze her boobs hard. Finally came and shot quite high. Clean up and she went to wash herself naked. Can tell that she's quite proud of her body. Came back dress up and continued to touch touch my hands den times up.

I went to bath and their bath cubicle quite nice. Inside the bath cubicle my hornyness strikes me and I want to RTF her inside the cubicle.
She came back to check on me if i'm done. After I'm done she help me to towel dry me and commented i have a good body. She told me she same age as me, 25. Change up and left. Paid her $50 for special. Tempted to give tips but all big notes. Will return definately and get her number.
Old 12-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

just tried mary from the tn opposite BHC .. although looks 6/10, but she got a pair of natural C-cup breasts... really very big and tempting ..somemore very eager to please .. will suck yr nipples while stroking yr dick ..no hurry at all !! thinking abt it makes me horny again !! (had hj at $50 btw)

overall, she's one of the best i've met and i will definitely return to her soon ..
Old 13-08-2007, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamzz View Post
just tried mary from the tn opposite BHC .. although looks 6/10, but she got a pair of natural C-cup breasts... really very big and tempting ..somemore very eager to please .. will suck yr nipples while stroking yr dick ..no hurry at all !! thinking abt it makes me horny again !! (had hj at $50 btw)

overall, she's one of the best i've met and i will definitely return to her soon ..
thanks Bro for the info. will go try mary soon and come back with FR!!! thank you
Old 22-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 17
zack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of light

went recon mission during lunchtime. got some crowd ard lv2 and lv4 (vegetarian restaurant) other than that, surprisingly quite quiet.

Saw one spa/massage shop at lv 2 (just across elevator). door closed but sign says open. dunno wat they offer there. went lv3 only noticed one TN place with a lady sitting at door dunno do wat. I nv check clearer oso. My first Recon there. feeling a bit edgy.

Look look see see and spotted BHC lv4. oni notice the recep there. noone else at the counter area. Then pass by a TN shop. got one mid 30s low cut short skirt. she see me, stand up and whisper "Shuai ge, guo lai guo lai" -.- wanted to bio more but the restaurant crowd there. So end Recon and go bac work.

Was expecting more TN shops ley. Din see any local minah too. Did I go wrong time or checking the wrong places?

Anywaes, the CFM PRC face was in my mind throughout the whole afternoon. >.<
So I left office a bit early ;p and went for some tension relief at the facial shop oso ard the area. Mmm.. that didn't go well, so I came back to fortune center to make up the bad experience.

Ard 6pm. pretty quiet. Easier to move ard ^__^ I didn't check out all the spot. Walked by the lv 3 TN I passed briefly during lunchtime and saw a pretty SYT with other ladies folding the hellmoney or sumthing. 4 or 5 ladies there, but only found her attractive. So pointed at her and walk in lor.

Tried FL but first time at TN (the facial session b4 that not counted -.-) So I think I ask silly questions. erm, like must take out this (pointing to my briefs)? which she replied can oso. After GQ I ask 'can touch?' Which she replied 'you touch already ^^'. hee hee, opps ;p

Ask her where she is from she joke saying from africa -.-'' Sounds v local ley, but i think she's from MY. Fair skin, tall and slim. Nice boobies ^^ (B++ i think). Got nice tattoo on shoulder back... some chinese characters...(she tell me is Zing4 Zhong1 Bao4 Guo2 >.<)
Very cute when she pop QN. She ask me turn ard, then say "ok, xian4 zai4 you3 shen4 zhong4 de wen4 ti2" (means got serious question to ask ;p)

Name: Difen ?
Looks: 7.5/10 syt got Sha3 Da4 Jie3 (blur) look
Boobs: (still learning the skill of estimation) B++ nice nips. (but she say they are allergic so didn't get to play with them much)
Body: 7/10 yummy. slim. nicer if ass bigger.

Massage: short but got press the right spots.
BJ/BBBJ: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
Old 22-08-2007, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Waah... Difen still there ah..

She is local girl lah..

Maybe shld visit her again soon..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 22-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 17
zack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of light

haha, coz she say she from africa so i nv probe further. Didn't know i got a local.

I found her attractive both looks and personality wise. But no frenchin' :/ Just curious, are there FRs on her before? How was ur experience with her? ^__^
Old 25-08-2007, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack06 View Post
went recon mission during lunchtime. got some crowd ard lv2 and lv4 (vegetarian restaurant) other than that, surprisingly quite quiet.

Ask her where she is from she joke saying from africa -.-'' Sounds v local ley, but i think she's from MY. Fair skin, tall and slim. Nice boobies ^^ (B++ i think). Got nice tattoo on shoulder back... some chinese characters...(she tell me is Zing4 Zhong1 Bao4 Guo2 >.<)
Very cute when she pop QN. She ask me turn ard, then say "ok, xian4 zai4 you3 shen4 zhong4 de wen4 ti2" (means got serious question to ask ;p)

Name: Difen ?
Looks: 7.5/10 syt got Sha3 Da4 Jie3 (blur) look
Boobs: (still learning the skill of estimation) B++ nice nips. (but she say they are allergic so didn't get to play with them much)
Body: 7/10 yummy. slim. nicer if ass bigger.

Massage: short but got press the right spots.
BJ/BBBJ: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
I missed her! She said no fj when I had a session with her.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...66#post1426166
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1