The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Rainman32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Last time bedok interchange giordano got one salesgirl call shirley, always wear low cut and boobs damn big at least a 32C, any brudders know if she is still there now, been months since i went there and buy my giordanno wears alreadi. the way she talks can see she's a bitchy girl
Old 15-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

update on old posting : anyone managed to up the busty pump assistant at the thomson shell petrol kiosk ?

btw, there used to be a very demure china assistanat at the toa payoh shell station called "qing", no longer there. anyone know how to contact her ?
Old 15-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 16
limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!

HI BRO,

Went to Malaysia Hicom yesterday.. Saw a malay gal who work there counter 3 ..Wow very big eye n sexy n the boobs is proportionate with a sweet smile . n wear a very formal OL suit ..Damn steam see this kind of gal ..Feel like to up her on the spot .. Hahah..
Old 15-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Green Finger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Y'terday at Great World City, saw a malay girl at counter girl, at Harris book shop, with low cut & pretty big boob, saw her down blouse at the counter arranging things, an awsome sight
Old 16-07-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
update on old posting : anyone managed to up the busty pump assistant at the thomson shell petrol kiosk ?

btw, there used to be a very demure china assistanat at the toa payoh shell station called "qing", no longer there. anyone know how to contact her ?
passed by the other day didnt see the pump assistant leh
Old 16-07-2009, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
aj5122003 is Cool - loads of Potential

the woman at sembawang food center sure have a nice valley, i seen it a couple of time when she bending down to serve food, i think she has a c cup, wow damn nice, so cute somemore, want to bonk her
Old 16-07-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

aj5122009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the lady selling wanton mee, i often go there and saw her two twin valley alot of times liao, when she is serving food u can see her valley when u walk past, damn big sia, at least a c cup i think. dont know she got offer to bonk or not!
Old 16-07-2009, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

i prefered the big-eyed chatty slim pinay girl..

love her smile.

if any bro happens to go there for gas and she's attending to your vehicle,

make sure to let her fill it up for you...so that when she inserts the dispenser (the petrol 'gun' lah..) into your vehicle's fuel inlet...

make sure you go..."Aaahh.....nice"

And see if she has any reaction..heh heh

remember to post story here hor!
Why you so like dat?
Old 16-07-2009, 07:51 AM
Samster

daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
passed by the other day didnt see the pump assistant leh
someone did mention that she was headed home soon, i guess really gone now.

as for the filipino chick at shell tp, i think i know who she is. all the pinoys there quite friendly, previously there was one called angel, very bubbly.

there's also the busty cashier but not pretty lah but gut feel tells me that she is wild (she was gyrating to kylie's song once when i stepped in and i think she's probably a great dancer).

but it was the prc qing that i really had a facination with ....
Old 25-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a sale gal at Bukit Panjang Plaza selling shoes near to NTUC. Seems good.
Old 25-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 19
submarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond repute

The PINC manicure outlet at IMM on level 2 near the car park... Saw one of the girls working there with really huge boobs... She was wearing a BeBe white tee which was damn tight with a black bra inside... Think it was a half cup bra and her boobs were like jelly... If I'm not wrong, it's a D and above...

The lady boss is also quite big... Next time I go there must definately walk past that place again...
Old 02-08-2009, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wysong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudger19 View Post
any bros like to fish prawn?if u r interested u can go down to the fish prawn pool beside the Sin Ming Golf course..of course the real motive is not fish prawn la..at the counter there is one hell of a MILF who has a huge (.)(.)..quite small size, face nt very chio but dun underestimate her.. think she is the lady boss there.. interested bros can go down to fish but go to the one nearer to the main road..there r 2 pools there..

cheers!!
I agree....the lady boss is very busty.....looks like E cuppers to me
Old 02-08-2009, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wysong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
bro can you update where she went ? like maybe ask the existing shopowner, say something like the gal ask you to buy something for her from your business trip and then you came back and want to pass her the thing but she no longer there lol ...

well half serious half joking pls see if you can find out her new working place etc thanks.
Shes back, today I saw her, she is really busty and wears a tight black dress.

Tried to take video of her, but quality was not too good, should have zoomed in

Busty Optical Salegirl - Amateur video
Old 18-08-2009, 07:42 AM
Samster

anyone here takes breakfast at whampoa hawker ctr ? soon lee kopi stall near the prawn noodle stall has a prc helper (wife ?), not chio (but well maintained for her age), always wears tight t-shirt. the shape of her busts are really really tempting i have to say ....
Old 20-08-2009, 02:56 AM
Samster

smudger19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wysong View Post
I agree....the lady boss is very busty.....looks like E cuppers to me
dun tink is E cup la but shd be around there abt D... long time nv go there..nw getting a hard on tinking of her titties..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1