The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-02-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
use your own condom better, Okamoto brand.

Ml condom sometime too small or too thick lack of feeling
Okamoto 0.01 Zero One is one of the thinnest condoms in the world
You can get 0.01 in Sg? I thought only in Japan.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Available at LiangCourt & AsiaSquare malls...... maybe other malls have too but I only buy from these 2 locations.
Old 05-02-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
only .2 b4, many years never buy.
Old 05-02-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow...... its really a small world.

This morning I was enroute to Punggol to bai nian when I bump into an ex classmate on the MRT. She was travelling with her daughter and another lady whom look familiar. My classmate intro her as her brother's wife from Sichuan. Then I remember that PRC face. I could tell she also recognised me but we both pretend dunno each other and meeting first time. After some small talk they got off at Kovan while I continued my journey.

Later I sent message and she confirmed it was her earlier in the train and thanked me for not picah her lobang. Really surprised she is married to Singkie and PR here.

Last edited by stiffness; 07-02-2019 at 01:52 AM. Reason: anonymisation
Old 05-02-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuDan View Post

This morning I was enroute to Punggol to bai nian when I bump into an ex classmate on the MRT. She was travelling with her daughter and another lady whom look familiar. My classmate intro her as her brother's wife from Sichuan. Then I remember that PRC face . I could tell she also recognised me but we both pretend dunno each other and meeting first time. After some small talk they got off at Kovan while I continued my journey.

Later I sent message and she confirmed it was her earlier in the train and thanked me for not picah her lobang. Really surprised she is married to Singkie and PR here.

What a story!!! Haha

Last edited by stiffness; 07-02-2019 at 01:51 AM. Reason: anonymisation
Old 05-02-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
costavita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This morning I was enroute to Punggol to bai nian when I bump into an ex classmate on the MRT. She was travelling with her daughter and another lady whom look familiar. My classmate intro her as her brother's wife from Sichuan. Then I remember that PRC face. I could tell she also recognised me but we both pretend dunno each other and meeting first time. After some small talk they got off at Kovan while I continued my journey.

is she still doing service?
lucky man to have her rubbing everynight

Last edited by stiffness; 07-02-2019 at 01:55 AM. Reason: anonymisation
Old 05-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Wow really? Can't imagine ha ha. The husband there or not?

Last edited by stiffness; 07-02-2019 at 01:50 AM. Reason: anonymisation
Old 05-02-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:

I think she is going to get hell now that this story is out...lots of questions etc.

Old 05-02-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think she is going to get hell now that this story is out...lots of questions etc.
Yup. I'm not sure how wise it is for him to reveal those details, or what his intentions are by doing so.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-02-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yup. I'm not sure how wise it is for him to reveal those details, or what his intentions are by doing so.
Yeah, I dun think she's going to thank him for 'picah lobang' on SBF

Won't be surprised she close shop after this.

Quote:
Later I sent message and she confirmed it was her earlier in the train and thanked me for not picah her lobang.

Old 05-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post

It's just mind-boggling he didn't think of the repercussions before clicking on the post button.

A post worthy of the multitude of facepalm images/GIFs.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-02-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Well, let's just say many idiots here try to get some sort of psuedo fame for spinning a tale from nothing or just postings of the ML Wechat.

Sometimes to such a laugjable rolleyes extent. Plenty of shit stirrers as well. Yes, amazed also to the folks who even believe as well.

Seriously, damn low quality, worse than tabloid standards. Haha.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Belated MR for An Qi whom I visited last weekend after seeing some positive reviews.

https://sglonelyguys.info/an-qi-massage/

Location: 8/10 Discreet place near a red line MRT station, very little human traffic

Looks: 7/10 Pleasant looking MILF with a good figure

Massage: 9/10 On par with the best I've had. Done with oil, very thorough and hit all the right spots.

Sensual: 7.5/10 Started with some teasing using her fingernails, followed by kisses and hugs. Gave me a short juagen which I feel was quite good. HJ was done topless. Relatively SOP; those looking for mind-blowing sensual should look elsewhere.

Overall: 8/10 I've been lucky recently to find a number of MLs who are able to meet my requirements of great massage and decent sensual. She will definitely be on my rapidly growing RTM list.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post

Wtf!!!?? People's private life kenna known, have some integrity to help maintain the secret also la. Koaz, write so detail, marital status and all!!! On SBF! Want some glory izzit? Geez. Does it need to be spelt out that for the girls and customers alike, keeping public anonymity and being discrete are sacred.

Seriously, poor girl. Now the whole world knows everything. Yes I won't be surprised if she goes underground for a while.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 05-02-2019 at 09:11 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wtf!!!?? People's private life kenna known, have some integrity to help maintain the secret also la. Koaz, write so detail, marital status and all!!! On SBF! Want some glory izzit? Geez. Does it need to be spelt out that for the girls and customers alike, keeping public anonymity and being discrete are sacred.

Seriously, poor girl. Now the whole world knows everything. Yes I won't be surprised if she goes underground for a while.
He never picah lobang in front of her but picah lobang private life the whole world know more jialat, omg !!!

4 points and above for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1