The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-10-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4343 / Power: 20
sexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
I am angmo, my wife's father in law had a Pinoy Helper,
This was a decade ago, so please don't ask for contact as I don't have.
bro stezo, not asking u for contact but like to noe ur wife's father-in-law is who's father if its not urs
Old 31-10-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbuzz View Post
ur wife's father-in-law is who's father if its not urs
Good question!
Old 31-10-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 15
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbuzz View Post
bro stezo, not asking u for contact but like to noe ur wife's father-in-law is who's father if its not urs
Hahah, I was typing fast, didn't proof read. Fixed. Thanks for spotting!
Old 31-10-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 998 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Seems like good hunting spot for Pinoy lovers

Edit if can't see video. Just cancel this whole sentence<<<

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 31-10-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Seems like good hunting spot for Pinoy lovers
I was thinking to go but hesitated.
Old 31-10-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 15
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
I was thinking to go but hesitated.
I went one Sunday about 2 months ago. I got there around 230.
There was a queue, and no seats.
I think need to get there quite early to get a good table.
Old 31-10-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
I am angmo, my wife's father had a Pinoy Helper, she would come to our place once a week to clean toilets, and change bed sheets. (We paid her extra for this)

She was fairly attractive, nice rack. I was working from home well before Covid, and she would come over when I was home alone, as the wife didn't fully trust her to be in our house alone.

She totally would flirt with me, and would not wear a bra and bend over while cleaning near me to give me a nice view.

After several weeks of this happening, she became more bold, and asked, "don't you find me sexy, don't you want me?"

I was so tempted, but somehow resisted as it just felt too risky, what if wife or daughter came home early..

I decided to tell my wife about it, and told her to stop coming over, and replaced her at the end of her contract. Now father in law has a not pretty indo helper, who is a much better cleaner and cook, and I gained a lot of bonus points with the wife. Was win win for everyone except the pinoy maid, who didn't get her white meat.

This was a decade ago, so please don't ask for contact as I don't have.
Great that you did what you did, Bro Stezo!

For all you know, it was your father-in-law who sent her to test you?

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I might be wrong, it might be more common for the pinoy maids who work for angmo family too do that.
Some of them dress like super revealing, not shy about eye contacts. Despite many being Catholics, they seem more liberal than the Indo, Burmese counterparts.
However, most of them either CMI look or short and plump bodies with small tits. See the tummy already sian liao.
I am not a good-looking guy, Bro junior_cannibal but I have to agree with you.

My impression of Pinoy is they have this inflated perception of how they look. One of them tried to set me up with her friend, whom, she described is/was "like an angel".

I didn't know they let elephants into heaven also

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 31-10-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 8
Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!
Close up of the front view

Old 31-10-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage199737 View Post

Nice one Bro Mirage199737!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 01-11-2022, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

wow very solid
Old 01-11-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

I am not a good-looking guy, Bro junior_cannibal but I have to agree with you.

My impression of Pinoy is they have this inflated perception of how they look. One of them tried to set me up with her friend, whom, she described is/was "like an angel".

I didn't know they let elephants into heaven also
[/QUOTE]
Let's give them the benefit of doubt, they probably have a different sense of judgement versus ours.
Most of them rather short, plump and with bad skin.
Those who are pretty are unlikely to be found in Singapore, worst, to be a DH.
Personally, I prefer the Burmese. Even then, they also, seem to start joining the pinoy to meet the Indian or Bangala men on Sunday. Just go to Chinese Garden, there are plenty of DH and their male friends, eating, flirting openly next to the mrt.
Old 01-11-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Let's give them the benefit of doubt, they probably have a different sense of judgement versus ours.
Most of them rather short, plump and with bad skin.
Those who are pretty are unlikely to be found in Singapore, worst, to be a DH.
Personally, I prefer the Burmese. Even then, they also, seem to start joining the pinoy to meet the Indian or Bangala men on Sunday. Just go to Chinese Garden, there are plenty of DH and their male friends, eating, flirting openly next to the mrt.
It's such a waste Bro junior_cannibal

Some of these Burmese maids can be quite sedap. Plus some of them like small little chilli padi.

I think I really need to get out more.

Old 01-11-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
It's such a waste Bro junior_cannibal

Some of these Burmese maids can be quite sedap. Plus some of them like small little chilli padi.

I think I really need to get out more.
No waste bro. I bet the more decent, yet to be groomed DH may be more inferior, thinking we will not be interested in them. Once you appear to be friendly, with some spending, be it a meal or drinks, or maybe a small gift might do wonders.
Now that you are available, go out and explore the big ocean and forest to find your catch, bro.
Old 01-11-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
What do you guys think of her?

I give 6.5/10 .. i have upped many with really hourglass shaped with cute face before.
Old 01-11-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 11
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
I give 6.5/10 .. i have upped many with really hourglass shaped with cute face before.
Maybe our bro next target will be much better.

There is a quote "We are getting better each day"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1