The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any Bros tried Sun from BonkersLab yet?

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=492224
Old 28-11-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
felix1988 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post

Bro she is the same lady as the winter from LTD , I was considering on her few day ago until some bro pointed out limited roaming . Pic from shenhua is more steaming .
http://www.shenhua69.com/winnie/

Quote:
Originally Posted by everytime View Post
Tried her today, her first day back to SG. She was in LTD previously as one of the four seasons if I'm not wrong. Couldn't remember which name. Roaming was limited, and only pulled down her top. Very limited variations of HJ. Maybe chemistry not there?? Hope it helps bro!
Old 28-11-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
My little fr on Jiaxin ~`

A very beautiful girl with long silky hair and great assets. Feel like i never had enough of her after several visitations. Best figure i seen in SBF, and her massage is with strength, treat me like i'm her BF think already she is so hot posting this will only make her so popular so got to cut it short. Don't even feel like sharing.

Looks - 9/10 ( look like celebrity and attractive eyes and lips)
Figure - 10/10 ( Best i seen with C cupper and fair skin)
Massage - 8/10 ( Not so pro but put in alot of effort in her trade)
HJ - 10/10 ( The HJ is with feeling and gfe lots of teasing as i roam ard her)
GFE - 11/10 ( very chatty girl and feel i cant get enough of her. )
RTM - 101% yes.
Dmg - $110 + tips
Her contact - PM me for wechat ctc

The legend, love her all curves and edges.
Because this morning she got frightened and her phone is bombarded with calls, it very difficult to schedule her appointments, for those who had her wechat can use arrange, for those who don't have can pm me for her 微信 wechat. She take bookings via wechat. thanks

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 28-11-2014 at 03:21 PM.
Old 28-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 12
javl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
After a number of hits and misses, felt like going back to Liltiger's girls. Tong Tong was one of those that came months back and left without me visiting her, and now that she's back again, decided to give her a try!

She's with a number of stables: Liltiger, Sglonelyguy and Chewyfruit.

Location: Central.Discreet and very convenient for drivers (off street parking) and MRT (very nearby). Follow instructions to be let into the condo and she has a studio apartment all to herself, which is really nice. Massage is done in her bedroom on a big double bed with mood lighting and music. For those who have been to Bao Er or Xin Er (both Liltiger) you'll know where she's located.

Looks: 90% like the photos from liltiger. 100% like chewy's. Sglonelyguy's photos are pretty damn steamy lol. Her distinctive hair style is there, and when I first saw her, I immediately thought of Venus, because she has the same height, and body like her. She is about a size 10, body shape close to Aisha or Venus but their boobs definitely bigger. Boob size is closer to a natural 36B rather than C so boob lovers take note lol. Still, nice perky nips! Weight of 48kg is right, not muscle-toned but nice to grab Age of 23 ish is about right too. Skin is smooth and very slightly tanned, like Venus. She's always smiling with me, which is nice.

I arrived half an hour early and she was napping, but she was okay for me to go up early. Went for a shower while she brushed her teeth cos she just woke up.. Great oral hygiene. Went to the bed, she placed fresh towels and started the massage.

One thing good about liltiger's girls is that the massage is really there. Definitely harder than Aisha or some of my recent SYT visits. She said she took a break from massaging and started again recently when she got back to SG, and her thumbs are aching from the massaging and I can see why. She is really strong and hard for someone her size. She was so good that I just had to extend by another half an hour to 90 mins and she was agreeable to that. Told her my ache areas and she worked on them too. Very hardworking, her hands were very warm from the massaging and she used oil. Did back kneeling and back stepping as well. Worked hard on my neck and shoulders cos she could tell I work in front of computers, typing long FRs like this one lol.

After I think an hour, she told me she's taking off her clothes. While massaging me, she was wearing a very short denim hot pants and a white tank top with black bra. Nice look for her. She stripped to her panties and started her BM and prone HDLY on me. I started to get hard from that, and she got me to turn over and started to up the GFE juice. We laughed, hugged, cuddled, groped, our bodies were intertwined it was nice and warm, and I could smell her sweet sweet smell. Very sexy and very GDE. She's someone I could talk to easily and laugh, surprising for me cos usually just no chemistry with some of the SYTs. When her hair just slides over your body, or when she uses her fingers to lightly graze your skin, tingles everywhere man!

She tugged my cock while she lied beside me, and I started to autoroam. Manage to rubba rubba through her panties too and she didn't seem to mind, her moaning and breathing getting faster and louder. Nice variation of tugging and I came shortly after. She went to clean up while I rested, and when she came back started to give me a leg massage and head massage until time was up. Showered up and it was 90 mins and a bit.

When I came out she had problems with her wifi/internet. Not sure why.. I powered off/on the fiber box and router but still cannot. If some kind bro visit her next time, try to troubleshoot haha. Wifi was okay leh (could see the signal via my wifi analyzer app).

But I digress. She's a nice SYT who has great massage skills. That alone and the convenient location that I like will make me RTM to her. She's funny, fun to be with, and service oriented. Her boobs may not be as big as Aisha but in terms of GFE, I think she's warmer to me than Aisha.

Next time I must try her JG.. she said she knows!

Damage: $100+$50 (half hour) + tips.

Note: She said she had massaged guys who can't speak chinese before, use sign language haha. But she cannot understand english smses so use google translate to set up appointment i guess?
Does she provide shower service before and after?
Old 28-11-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Disapp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Because this morning she got frightened and her phone is bombarded with calls, it very difficult to schedule her appointments, for those who had her wechat can use arrange, for those who don't have can pm me. She take bookings via wechat. thanks
Ya I know first hand how her "scheduling" went wrong...FYI I'm using a new account so flame away if you want.

I arrange appointment the night before. Then reconfim in the morning an hour before and reached slightly earlier YET she was out eating breakfast and I had to wait. OK fine. But she send me her address the wrong way around so I was waiting at the wrong place...Given my mandarin isn't that good I didn't get it when she called 15 minutes after appointment time...

So I after reaching the right place, still I had to call to say I reached and 45 minutes later have to cancel because no more time.

Well not that I want to complain but if I did so much to confirm time much much earlier I would really except some effort to respect my timing right?

Sigh - Im sure she is a nice girl blah blah blah but if you don't respect customers time then doesn't matter how good you are...so disappointed. If I didn't put in the time to confirm and reconfim not so bad but I did just to make sure all OK....

And yet all not OK. Oh well this is not negative feedback but feedback to help her improve her service level....just so sad I wasted my time.
Old 28-11-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jeremy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro is Niki worth to visit? Can advise?

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=479894
Old 28-11-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 15
thebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud of

I tried PAIN 痛痛 today, was really disappointed despite the good reviews (maybe i didnt do my research well enough). Her photo resemblance not really the same in my honest opinion. So I called her after following her instructions, looked up and saw her and in my heart i had a bad feeling already. On the phone dont sound really sweet.

Looks 6/10
HJ: 6/10
Went up and met her, looks ok ok only, I sian 1/2 already because i went there thinking im looking at the hottest SYT ma. So SOP shower for you then started with first HJ, very mechanical, just up down strokes. She's really particular about hygiene, which is a good thing but can be a bit time consuming.

BM: 1/10
Next before she started massage she did BM for me but to me it isn't breast massage because it only lasted less than 30 seconds. Just placed her boobs from top of u to the legs with some soft moanings and finished.

Massage: 7/10
Then started massage, she has good strength for hard massage, press all the points, only bad thing is while massaging she educates you like here relieves what etc etc. some bros may not like.

She did a few mins of JG for me but I'm not going to rate the JG because I'm no expert of JG. Quite uncomfortable because of the pain but managed to survive it haha.

She also did 海底捞月 for me. I don't know how this works but what she did for me was just use her finger tips to stroll from bottom to top. No feel for me.

Started second HJ and i requested for 69 HJ, only can touch outside. when asked whether can see she said no firmly. Again, HJ very mechanical, just up down strokes. While HJ i asked if can suck her nips she don't let also. lol

GFE: 2/10
Overall GFE really not there, i don't know is it her voice or what but she talks in quite an unfriendly manner. Because I didnt release in a few days and I came out a lot, her reaction was "tsk tsk tsk", I honestly don't know how to react haha.

One man's meat is another man's poison. If u want good massage go for her, if u looking for GFE all that, i think u can give her a miss.

--------------
Side track a bit:
I don't know why everytime I go for massage my experience not good. What i read from bros here they all very happy ending but i dont feel that way. I think i must stop finding FL for massage liao, just go for clean massage with a bit of teasing.. Easy on wallet and won't feel guilty also..
Old 28-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Just tried bro Shenhua's Ada's services a while ago. Really a massage gem, with powerful technique that is spot on in attacking all my aching spots. Great service gem who is enthu during the bm/hj as well.. chatty and easy to get along with..
Old 28-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Bro dun get dishearted, you will eventually find the prefect ML for yourself.
There is always a disparity in all bros experiences hence take all MR as a guideline only. Heck even same bro rtm also can get different experience as MLs are also humans have their mood swings or can be affected by alot factors even chemistry also counts...

If you know what is the most impt factor you wan to experience in a ML, then look for that factor in those MR. You can't have the best of everything. Choose what is most impt to do and work your way from there.

P.S. Some MR are RTM MR also... Hope you find your prefect ML soon. Just my 2 cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigboss View Post
--------------
Side track a bit:
I don't know why everytime I go for massage my experience not good. What i read from bros here they all very happy ending but i dont feel that way. I think i must stop finding FL for massage liao, just go for clean massage with a bit of teasing.. Easy on wallet and won't feel guilty also..

Old 28-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah lau en...just nearly one week nv log in..come so many new gals. Siow liao,even Sun from Br is bk..wah seh.
Old 28-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She last time came before le,her massage also gd.

Quote:
Just tried bro Shenhua's Ada's services a while ago. Really a massage gem, with powerful technique that is spot on in attacking all my aching spots. Great service gem who is enthu during the bm/hj as well.. chatty and easy to get along with..
Bro,she gd rite? I try her last week also,her massage n hj is gd. Will rtm one of these days. Lol
Old 28-11-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigboss View Post
I tried PAIN 痛痛 today, was really disappointed despite the good reviews (maybe i didnt do my research well enough). Her photo resemblance not really the same in my honest opinion. So I called her after following her instructions, looked up and saw her and in my heart i had a bad feeling already. On the phone dont sound really sweet.

Looks 6/10
HJ: 6/10
Went up and met her, looks ok ok only, I sian 1/2 already because i went there thinking im looking at the hottest SYT ma. So SOP shower for you then started with first HJ, very mechanical, just up down strokes. She's really particular about hygiene, which is a good thing but can be a bit time consuming.

BM: 1/10
Next before she started massage she did BM for me but to me it isn't breast massage because it only lasted less than 30 seconds. Just placed her boobs from top of u to the legs with some soft moanings and finished.

Massage: 7/10
Then started massage, she has good strength for hard massage, press all the points, only bad thing is while massaging she educates you like here relieves what etc etc. some bros may not like.

She did a few mins of JG for me but I'm not going to rate the JG because I'm no expert of JG. Quite uncomfortable because of the pain but managed to survive it haha.

She also did 海底捞月 for me. I don't know how this works but what she did for me was just use her finger tips to stroll from bottom to top. No feel for me.

Started second HJ and i requested for 69 HJ, only can touch outside. when asked whether can see she said no firmly. Again, HJ very mechanical, just up down strokes. While HJ i asked if can suck her nips she don't let also. lol

GFE: 2/10
Overall GFE really not there, i don't know is it her voice or what but she talks in quite an unfriendly manner. Because I didnt release in a few days and I came out a lot, her reaction was "tsk tsk tsk", I honestly don't know how to react haha.

One man's meat is another man's poison. If u want good massage go for her, if u looking for GFE all that, i think u can give her a miss.

--------------
Side track a bit:
is this tongtong the acupuncture one?

cause the tongtong iw ent is different story from you sia
Old 28-11-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
royaltest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disapp View Post
Ya I know first hand how her "scheduling" went wrong...FYI I'm using a new account so flame away if you want.

I arrange appointment the night before. Then reconfim in the morning an hour before and reached slightly earlier YET she was out eating breakfast and I had to wait. OK fine. But she send me her address the wrong way around so I was waiting at the wrong place...Given my mandarin isn't that good I didn't get it when she called 15 minutes after appointment time...

So I after reaching the right place, still I had to call to say I reached and 45 minutes later have to cancel because no more time.

Well not that I want to complain but if I did so much to confirm time much much earlier I would really except some effort to respect my timing right?

Sigh - Im sure she is a nice girl blah blah blah but if you don't respect customers time then doesn't matter how good you are...so disappointed. If I didn't put in the time to confirm and reconfim not so bad but I did just to make sure all OK....

And yet all not OK. Oh well this is not negative feedback but feedback to help her improve her service level....just so sad I wasted my time.
I'm new and guilty of no contribution. But i experience the same thing and thought i should share with the bros.

After confirming the appointment, she did not even inform me in advance it was cancelled. I even text her before i set off and after i reach the area. I had to text again to know i have been aeroplane.

No apologies at all. Just say cannot liao. Next time. Popular liao dont like that mah. Guess i would never know what kind of jem she will be. Boycott......
Old 28-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

idk who to go for
need a good massage for sports kind

if possible also want a bbbj hehe
Old 28-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

this sun girl very familiar. I think I had a session with her when she was with LTD. It was pretty good and she has the cute lao chio face that you get to see in Zouk.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1