The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-10-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro go Badoo, some can stay overnight. Heard stories from maids before.
Hi
I genuinely need a maid to clean the house once a week
Old 28-10-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Hi
I genuinely need a maid to clean the house once a week
Yes I believe, many hunters genuinely wanted a maid. Btw maid don't earn much by cleaning your house, they aim to clean your rod. There r Facebook, can browse like scrolling for FL choose the one u like n there u go. Enjoy.
Old 28-10-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdprowler View Post
https://ibb.co/JdFvHDh

Anyone up? Residing Tampines..
Bro based on the follow up comments, i have an idea who she is. Can repost the pict or something?
Old 28-10-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
any bad breath??
where are the full pics giving the complete view ;-)
Old 28-10-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by belfull View Post
Bro based on the follow up comments, i have an idea who she is. Can repost the pict or something?
You know who she is but need her picture? Drunk?
Old 28-10-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 19
deepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
You know who she is but need her picture? Drunk?
Nok that elephant lol...$200 i tell her fxxk spider..fugly imo
Old 28-10-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepie View Post
Nok that elephant lol...$200 i tell her fxxk spider..fugly imo
You tried before? $200?
How's her skill and body?
Old 30-10-2022, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried intan, a maid in serangoon?
Old 30-10-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will go to Tea Dance later, aim one my taste and buy her drunk. Is it better to go balestier around 5pm or serangoon area.
Old 30-10-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

now budget hotel so early fully book ?
come 8am lavendar , all 3 budget is fully book.
somemore h81 must have two id then can be on waiting list .
fyi guys
Old 30-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
now budget hotel so early fully book ?
come 8am lavendar , all 3 budget is fully book.
somemore h81 must have two id then can be on waiting list .
fyi guys
That’s why I use dayuse. Some ppl use Stayr. But need to book at least 2 weeks in advance for more choices. Dayuse can last min cancel

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 30-10-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
gothic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, how to reject painting if got smell ah. Got nicer way to reject?
Old 30-10-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Went to City Plaza to try hunting. Spoke to one DH on Badoo for weeks and finally decided to meet up. The conversation got kinky quickly and we decided to go to a hotel. But before we could go, she quoted me 200 bucks for 2hours. I was quite shock. I think she sensed my mood change and she goes on to talk about how other men pay her without asking.

I mean come on... she is not pretty at all. And fat to my standard. The conversation went downhill very quickly from there and she said singaporean men all willing to pay her that amount without questions, I'm the first one who don't and she goes on to say maybe i don't have money, want free lunch that sort of thing.

I don't mind paying. But pay what it is worth. She is never worth even 200/2/2 and which dumbass have been paying her that. I bailed myself out of the restaurant and footed the bill quietly and blocked her. Walking around Paya lebar now looking for my next target.
Old 30-10-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothic View Post
Hi bros, how to reject painting if got smell ah. Got nicer way to reject?
My fengshui master say I cannot lick pussy.
Old 30-10-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
My fengshui master say I cannot lick pussy.

That's a good one, Bro Xgenre!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1