The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NYCinSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

will be doing a pinay pub tour this weekend. usually a lone wolf but looking to try with fellow cheongers for once. anyone keen to join?
Old 25-07-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
amdkny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - F****t T***l, Katong Shopping Centre

Was leaving the mall around 9pm when I saw a Filipina dressed for business cooking in. Was there a bar I’d missed? Yes, at the west end of floor 1.

No cheongsters, just uncle running the place, the milf I followed in and a not-quite-gilf. Later joined by 20-something notso-SYT.

Thought I was in luck when they sat me in a curtained-off area with my chosen milf, C*ndy. Too many open plan well lit places these days…But after a couple of drinks found that beyond chitchat with me hinting what mischief I’d found at other bars, things weren’t moving beyond hand holding and a shoulder massage. Perhaps I’m just too ugly.

Fair enough. Wasn’t going to stick around for a third round of low playability, and nobody rushed to persuade me to stay. Left the place empty at 10pm.

Damage: 2 x LD @ 52, plus 2 x tiger = 125

RT: nope. But if we don’t explore (and share intel) we’ll never have any fun.

Good hunting!
Old 31-07-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Finally get to try new pinay places which are 10 dollars per LD shots at little India places and at holiday onn

New places and many pretty pinay babes. Heng got regulars and many butt squeeze
Old 06-08-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
69chocolatemilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Finally get to try new pinay places which are 10 dollars per LD shots at little India places and at holiday onn

Which place in holiday inn? Looking for new place
Old 06-08-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DkDurianKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darronj View Post
Having frequented Concorde (coldplay, drunken lane) and circular road (Mona Lisa, mama chin) in the last week, I would say that Circular pubs were much better in terms of attractiveness of girls and willingness to engage and have fun. Concorde were mostly below 6/10 rating and looked dead bored to be there
Didnt know mamachin still alive. Havent been there in ages but good memories
Old 07-08-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro .. u got mail .
Old 08-08-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Share details on holiday inn?
Where do I find the bar?

Anyone been Duxton Hill lately?.. any good?
Old 10-08-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!

Any pinoy pub to recommend as I'm going with my friend tml. Both of us never go before so we thought of venturing to Pinoy pub. Viet or prc ktv became boring for us liao. Lol
Old 12-08-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!

Seems like no one replied but anyway we managed to pass by a Pinoy pub when going for late dinner. It's along jln besar. Went in and ordered a jug of beer. Immediately all the girls came over (one by one) and introduced themselves. Overall quite a fun place but seems like they entertain the regulars more. Stayed there for Abt 2hrs+, dmg: total 3 stouts for 2 girls. A lot of rubba rubba. Girls are not little elephants and imo, really quite swee. Maybe because I new to Pinoy scene, but not bad la...quite enjoyable. My girl haven't finish her stout, both me and friend haven't finish jug, and we left. But because both of us have to report to CO, not because it's not fun
Old 12-08-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 19
y&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamilk View Post
Seems like no one replied but anyway we managed to pass by a Pinoy pub when going for late dinner. It's along jln besar. Went in and ordered a jug of beer. Immediately all the girls came over (one by one) and introduced themselves. Overall quite a fun place but seems like they entertain the regulars more. Stayed there for Abt 2hrs+, dmg: total 3 stouts for 2 girls. A lot of rubba rubba. Girls are not little elephants and imo, really quite swee. Maybe because I new to Pinoy scene, but not bad la...quite enjoyable. My girl haven't finish her stout, both me and friend haven't finish jug, and we left. But because both of us have to report to CO, not because it's not fun
Bro, is it on the right side of Jalan Besar near the famous curry rice?
Old 12-08-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by y&gblf View Post
That's right bro
Old 12-08-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

high playability = bj (bare minimum)

else.. its quite standard for boobs and ruba ruba..

wanna see how gp goes.. hopefully good.. hehehe
Old 13-08-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
JackBlack2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by y&gblf View Post
Bro, like to try this place u mentioned. Passed by Jalan Besar few times. Would this place be C****B**? Never went in before.
Old 14-08-2023, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamilk View Post
I know but that place open. Can't do much
Old 14-08-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack2000 View Post
Bro, like to try this place u mentioned. Passed by Jalan Besar few times. Would this place be C****B**? Never went in before.
ice cream place la lol...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1