The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2013, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alona View Post
Completed our 4 nights trip to AC with big sextification. No issue ( may be we are lucky ? ) of any raids. Only 1 incident happened in our 1st stop of this trip at BodyShop, 2 leather jacket pinoy guys walked in and sat at the corner, they were taking good care by the manager, accroding to the head waitress May, its a routing visiting, taking about May, some interesting issue did happen, will share later.
We went into atleast 15 bars, most of them in field, except P Tail & B Knob. ALL bargirls allow ERW ! from php 1500 - php 3000. Some will name it as "party animal drink", some use "drink quota" and majority of them "bar fine" ! Girls are plentiful. Friend T has 7 girls in 4 nights, Friend C has 4 different girls, Friend N,J and myself, because of GFE 感情, have 2 girls only as 4 nights' companion. Not many customers though, field avenue is quite, and lots of FL at the street,including bakla.
Talking about May, the head waitress of BShop,a CFM MILF. She was so wild, showing her 33C nice susu to us in the bar, so friend N take bf her, P1800 lang ! She gave the reasons the two pinoy guys were around, as my friend to pass her the $ in the next bar. After some more barhop, we proceed to RnB, she was the star there, sexy dance, "love you like a love song" dance, ganang style dance, showing her white panty, "yi zi ma" ....all sorts of performance ! We gave conclusion to our friend N that he will be sexffer na....!!! Next morning, this is his FR ! During sxx, NO kissing, NO susu touching, NO nipple sucking, just put your didi inside,make it fast ! WTF ! The worst part is yet to come, after job done and shower, she changed and demand to go back. N also pissed off, and asked her to F off,she asked for tips, N gave P200, she asked P1000, and threaten if N dont give P1000, she will report to police, then he will have BIG PROBLEM, at first N said will go back to her to BShop, she threaten again,saying before reach there, she will scream in the street. Now N has no way, room call me, I asked to talk to her, she refused, so I asked N to offer her P500, she said P1000 or police, that really me, so I called the front desk to send the security up to chase her away, when the Security guy came up to the room, she back down and quickly offer back to N, accepting P500 to "settled" everything ! As N dont intend to spoil the remaining days in AC, he just throw p500 for her to chase her away. My mind in that moment is will a direct complain to the Bshop englisg manager on this matter,but....during breakfast on the 3rd day, we found out that she was 3 monts pregnant ! considering the little one, I scrapped the plan. So bro, if happen to go Bshop, be alert of May !
Sorry for long report, will put up some BedReport when time allow. To summerise, AC is still our cheonging place eventhough BKI-MNL 2 hours, Terminal 4 to Field 1.45 hours, hopefully Mr. Tony will make our wish come true again, i.e., BKI-CLRK 2 hours, DMIA - Field 15 mins !

Sorry you had a bad one at Bodyshop as this was always one of the better bars with less scams than most other bars. Think you should have said something though as the BM there usually try to sort things out. No reporting means this "May" will try her crap on others knowing she can get away with it.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
The threat of being reported is enough to scare most mongers as all the gals know barfine is now a criminal offence similar to human traffiking...... and mongers will pay up rather than risk having to clarify matters in the police station.

I will be in PI next weekend...... originally intended to travel to AC but I will remain in Manila for this trip now.
Correct. the police will now arrest you if someone cries rape and up to you to prove innocent. By this time, your name will be in the papers. Only other way is to pay off the girl and this could get bloody expensive (police often gets a cut of this so they will also encourage girl price to go high). Remember this is not Spore.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[QUOTE=alona;9435789]Completed our 4 nights trip to AC with big sextification. No issue ( may be we are lucky ? ) of any raids. Only 1 incident happened in our 1st stop of this trip at BodyShop, 2 leather jacket pinoy guys walked in and sat at the corner, they were taking good care by the manager, accroding to the head waitress May, its a routing visiting, taking about May, some interesting issue did happen, will share later.
We went into atleast 15 bars, most of them in field, except P Tail & B Knob. ALL bargirls allow ERW ! from php 1500 - php 3000. Some will name it as "party animal drink", some use "drink quota" and majority of them "bar fine" ! Girls are plentiful. Friend T has 7 girls in 4 nights, Friend C has 4 different girls, Friend N,J and myself, because of GFE 感情, have 2 girls only as 4 nights' companion. Not many customers though, field avenue is quite, and lots of FL at the street,including bakla.
Talking about May, the head waitress of BShop,a CFM MILF. She was so wild, showing her 33C nice susu to us in the bar, so friend N take bf her, P1800 lang ! She gave the reasons the two pinoy guys were around, as my friend to pass her the $ in the next bar. After some more barhop, we proceed to RnB, she was the star there, sexy dance, "love you like a love song" dance, ganang style dance, showing her white panty, "yi zi ma" ....all sorts of performance ! We gave conclusion to our friend N that he will be sexffer na....!!! Next morning, this is his FR ! During sxx, NO kissing, NO susu touching, NO nipple sucking, just put your didi inside,make it fast ! WTF ! The worst part is yet to come, after job done and shower, she changed and demand to go back. N also pissed off, and asked her to F off,she asked for tips, N gave P200, she asked P1000, and threaten if N dont give P1000, she will report to police, then he will have BIG PROBLEM, at first N said will go back to her to BShop, she threaten again,saying before reach there, she will scream in the street. Now N has no way, room call me, I asked to talk to her, she refused, so I asked N to offer her P500, she said P1000 or police, that really me, so I called the front desk to send the security up to chase her away, when the Security guy came up to the room, she back down and quickly offer back to N, accepting P500 to "settled" everything ! As N dont intend to spoil the remaining days in AC, he just throw p500 for her to chase her away. My mind in that moment is will a direct complain to the Bshop englisg manager on this matter,but....during breakfast on the 3rd day, we found out that she was 3 monts pregnant ! considering the little one, I scrapped the plan. So bro, if happen to go Bshop, be alert of May !

Actually u need to complain to the boss. ANd get her intro trouble. Giving tips is not a privelege. Tell the boss. call the police and get her intro trouble.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Correct. the police will now arrest you if someone cries rape and up to you to prove innocent. By this time, your name will be in the papers. Only other way is to pay off the girl and this could get bloody expensive (police often gets a cut of this so they will also encourage girl price to go high). Remember this is not Spore.
This is like a con. Why dunt go to the top and file a complain. I hope filipines collapse.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
add to it, as per the archaic PH law, as a foreigner, you will be deported/blacklisted .. even if you are proven innocent ..
Old 02-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorns View Post
I was in one of the GL Cat150 houses this afternoon and whilst waiting for my cai to finish had some TCSS with the OKT and another customer. I heard from them that one of the senior bro here was arrested in a Philippine bar and jailed last week. Has anyone else know about this case? Who is the bro? Has any senior samster been missing lately?
Who has been missing here? Why not we have a roll call of AC seniors ? Me go first

01. Ninja Assasin
02. ..... next bro
Old 02-08-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Who has been missing here? Why not we have a roll call of AC seniors ? Me go first

01. Ninja Assasin
02. sugardad
Dont know senior enough or not ?
Old 02-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=arius3;9439240]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alona View Post
Completed our 4 nights trip to AC with big sextification. No issue ( may be we are lucky ? ) of any raids. Only 1 incident happened in our 1st stop of this trip at BodyShop, 2 leather jacket pinoy guys walked in and sat at the corner, they were taking good care by the manager, accroding to the head waitress May, its a routing visiting, taking about May, some interesting issue did happen, will share later.

Actually u need to complain to the boss. ANd get her intro trouble. Giving tips is not a privelege. Tell the boss. call the police and get her intro trouble.

You frd probably had a heart attack, and I agree with the above post. I sure one day someone will spend money on police to fix her up for doing the same thing.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

01. Ninja Assasin
02. ..... next bro
03. Dirk Kuyt
Definitely was not me coz....... I'm here !!
Old 03-08-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorns View Post
I was in one of the GL Cat150 houses this afternoon and whilst waiting for my cai to finish had some TCSS with the OKT and another customer. I heard from them that one of the senior bro here was arrested in a Philippine bar and jailed last week. Has anyone else know about this case? Who is the bro? Has any senior samster been missing lately?
Can say which house OKT you heard from? I still keep in touch with some of them and can go dig for more information if I know which OKT.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster (B)

Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

01. Ninja Assasin
02. sugardad
03. Dirk Kuyt
04. Grounded Eagle

Not me either
Old 03-08-2013, 01:12 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
Actually the bar manager is on her side.... read their replies in another forum where they answer to the behavior of May.....read oredi sibeh tulan !!
They alleged that May has done nothing wrong and it is the guy's fault...... since May let him fuck once she is free to go and the guy has no right to keep her or tell her what to do. Bodyshop bar is on my banned list now.
Old 03-08-2013, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

01. Ninja Assasin
02. sugardad
03. Dirk Kuyt
04. Grounded Eagle
05. Pomrakthai
Old 03-08-2013, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
alona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Actually the bar manager is on her side.... read their replies in another forum where they answer to the behavior of May.....read oredi sibeh tulan !!
They alleged that May has done nothing wrong and it is the guy's fault...... since May let him fuck once she is free to go and the guy has no right to keep her or tell her what to do. Bodyshop bar is on my banned list now.
To clearify our point, I never post in other forum, and I did mention in my post here, we never make any complain to BodyShop at the end, in pity of her pregnancy, guess its another incident of her with another customer.

And I wanted to stress again, as a long term cheongers around, we are not against runner, reason I shared about May's incident is the way she DEMANDED the tips ! Infact after this incident, friend N bf a girl for 3 consecutive nights, she carrys a title of " Miss xxx 2013 ", GFE 100%, auto driven in room, etc....., with all these factors, tips given to her is P1000 a night !
Old 03-08-2013, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
alona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Bro GE, dont mind if you can tell me which forum is that, eagar to read about May's behavior. Thanks a lot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1