The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-05-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Colonialchief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had my 3/5 with Liza Ss

Looks: 9/10 super cute helped by the fact she knows how to dress seductively to receive me
Body: 9/10 hot sexy body.
Boobs: 9/10 buried my head right into them.
Pussy: 8/10 despite the hairs can still taste her pussy real good. good hygiene no odour.
French: 9/10 great at it.
BBBJ: 9/10 Solid she know what she is doing.
CIM: Yes took it nicely
COB: Yes never try to siam
FJ: 9/10 Simply awesome with her flexible body. Banged her for a long time before i CIM 1st shot and COB 2nd time round. Her moans are a turn on. Her bouncing tits even more turn on.
GFE: 7/10 Try her best to entertain but can sense she is hungry and tired?
RTF: Yes she is good value for my money.
Old 24-05-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
Tommygunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yumi from Silk Stockings.
My 3rd visit.

Looks: 7/10 not syt. maybe 26 to 28yo. Looks should passable for most unless very nitpicking bros.
Body: 8/10 as per photos, big boobs prolly C cupper.
Bbbj: 7/10 can DT and the suction can be felt. Means likely to be experienced FL.
Catbath /AR: 8/10 Head to anus. Shiok! Lucky me.
French: 8/10 showered me with passionate tongue actions.
Boob job: 9/10 a rarity these days and felt good having my cock sandwiched between her boobs. Added a bit of ky for smoother movements. Push my cock pass her boobs and into her mouth.
HJ: 8/10 another rarity she has a pair of skilful hands. Know how to handle my tool like a clutch without the force. Dont know how to explain it but I came close to exploding a few times. Had to stop her!
FJ: 9/10 Great! Worth the damages, she is not a good fuck she is a on the ball great fuck. And her attitude is very good too. Didnt try AJ on her. Her pussy is tight enough to have a good time.
Comms: 5/10 primary school english standard.
Massage: 6/10 not a pro.
GFE: 9/10 She aim to please and please she did. Dont know if it was just me, she seems "needy" lol. Need a fuck a minute kind of woman. Well, I gave her my best hopes it was enough.
RTF: might not be the best looker but she is surely one hell of a great fuck. Yes will go back for more of Yumi.
Old 24-05-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 14
firewater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirewater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Peggy TRL

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=728954

Thurs night bonk claiming my 45min free bonk + Extension.

Face : 7.5 / 10 charming looks
Boob : C Enhanced but soft 8/10
Body : Fair smooth and normal thai tan
BJ : 8/10
Room : Spacious with attached bathroom. Super Liked!
Attitude :10/10
RTF : Yes

Super sextifying bonk with peggy. not time watcher, super nice attitude, she's will ride herself to orgasm
you treat her well, she will return the flav. Heard she going back next sunday. Oh yah need to add one last point, her back has the right amount of meat and really feel good for Doggy! infront of the bed got a mirror for you to view her horny look too.
Old 24-05-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by biatch6969 View Post
Yoko Silk Stockings (2/5)

Looks: 7/10 no make up
Body::8/10 slim but I guess have c-section scar
Boobs: 7/10 natural B
Bbbj: 6/10 too short
French: 6/10 not very good at it
FJ: 7/10 must KY

Came across this FR together with so many other FRs for Yoko. Unfortunately this is the closest to reality.

Location is private so it’s good. However I don’t think her bod is 9/10 as mentioned in other FRs. Like this FR, I rate probably 7/10. Fair skin but cellulite on hip and serious stretch marks on boobs are discouraging.

What’s major turn off is that noise of China style clearing throat.. Orrrrcccch Puuuui. 🙄
Old 24-05-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
oceanyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Double FR for TeerukLover Peggy & Elaine because both provide good similar service (separate sessions, not tarma!)

Elaine
Face : 9/10 : Cute and adorable xmm kind
Boob : 9/10 :Enhanced watermelons and almost perfectly round
Body : 9/10 : Not quite petite but just nice for me
BJ : 9/10: Deepthroat, fast face fuck, any kind you like
FJ: 10/10: Tight, she’s very fuckable
GFE: 10/10: Fierce frencher, will provide massage and will ask you if you need rest. Very service-oriented
RTF : Yes, if can find slot haha

Peggy
Face : 9/10 : Sexy in her own way, looks better than pic
Boob : 9/10 :Enhanced but that’s what I like
Body : 9/10 : Tall and fit
BJ : 8/10: Not as good as Elaine’s but she adds her own twist to it. Will gobble your cock and lick the tip
FJ: 9/10: Not as tight as Elaine but damn can she ride and her moans when you hit her spot is just so arousing
GFE: 10/10: Fierce frencher, even fiercer than Elaine. Will also provide massage. All in all, Very service-oriented also
RTF : Yes, if I can find slot again as she leaves next week

Very satisfied with these two lovely girls. Teeruklover is just my best “go to” stable yet. Bonus to OKT as his recommendation is usually on point.
Old 24-05-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 12
myloxyloto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Rainy TRL, 23rd May 1130pm

Looks - 30% discount from picture
Body - definitely not a C
Service - SOP
After 1st shot, we both fell asleep, and when she woke up with around 20 mins left, she just used her phone...

Overall, most disappointing bonk from TRL hopefully next one will be better.
Old 24-05-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
tomatosalad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short fr for Osaksa from scarletthouse

First time visiting this stable and all i can it GOOD!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=728717
Look: She really young and pretty, really similar to the photo posted. You will fall in love with her in no time. The more you look the more you will love her. She mentioned she's 24 bu i'm sure she can pass off as 21.

Body:Really slim and smooth body. Round and big boobs

Kissing: Hell kissing fish. After shower we started kissing on the bed non stop and off we go! kissing, sucking and hugging me tight. Just like making out with your GF for the first time.

BBBJ: non stop blowing and sucking. Sucking in various position and even after i CIM she sucked for a good 15 sec before she decided to stop. Will be great if she can suck deeper and harder.

FJ: She's a cow girl expert. Non stop ridding and she pump me hard and deep!

Communication: Basic english

Overall: She's a SYT and green in this industry. First time doing FL and visiting Singapore. Do advice her on the things to do and not do. get her come food if possible. Advice for bro who are looking for a GFE sex, CIM and SYT.
Old 24-05-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 10
BlazingAngelas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr fod Liza Ss
Bro silk fast replies clear instructions
Location central public and parking available
Room neat and clean towel fresh and dry
Looks: 9/10 sweet cute type with nice eyes
Body: 8/10 slim but not skinny decent curves
Boobs: 8/10 natural soft paired with nice nips
Frenching: 8/10 gentle romantic type non aggresive
Painting: no smell she loves it
Bbbj: 8/10 takes it slow, lots of tounge and kisses
Fj: 9/10 she sounds amazing, positions no restriction, pulls u in wanting more really into it works hard as fark lol
Gfe: her smile can melt u away with that kind of cute face, speaks english well for me can communicate easily, treat u really well with loads of hugs and kisses. Likes to cuddle. She is the soft girly type joke abit make her laugh and the ice is broken.
Rtf: coming back soon
Old 24-05-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 6
jojoebkk is one of the Best!jojoebkk is one of the Best!jojoebkk is one of the Best!jojoebkk is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=729530

LV Kingaura

Looks: 8/10. Syt face quite pretty.
Body: 8/10. Slim and sleek body.
Boobs: 7/10 Natural B.
French: 7/10. Can do though a bit green at least she dont avoid.
BBBJ: 7/10. Try her best. Still all right.
FJ: 8/10. Accommodating to many changes. Sweet moans.
RTF: maybe.
Old 25-05-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Byrkas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And what about such services the online file converter onlineconvertfree.com
Old 25-05-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

gavinang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a wonderful session with Jenny today, GFE to the max. She looks just like the picture but with less makeup which incidentally is what I prefer. Very playful and friendly gal.

RTF: Hell yeah!

Thanks Bro Prince for your recommendation...
Old 25-05-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

tlv1157 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for : Peggy (TeeRuk)
Date : 23-May (Thurs)

Looks: 8/10. No makeup, was 1st appt in the morning, but still quite pretty to me.
Body: 9/10. Slim body, no obvious tummy, very smooth skin, no tattoos that I can see.
Boobs: 7/10. C (I think), but enhanced.
French: 10/10. All the way, she's a kisser.
BBBJ: 8/10. Good suction, nice feel.
FJ: 7/10. Needs KY, has that pain look and moaning sound, but still took in everything.
GFE: 9/10. Smiling a lot, very service oriented, make sure that you're happy.

Massage provided after 1st shot, quite good even though she's not trained in this. English is adequate for short conversation, but she tries her best.

YMMV
Old 25-05-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

SH69 Jenny

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...2#post18727682

Looks :- Like the first photo but IRL eyes not so big.

Figure :- As photo. Very fair and unblemished, with just a hint of tummy. B cuppers topped by cute small nipples.

BBBJ :- Average, no DT. Quite tentative, not aggressive.

Paint :- Couldn't try, got KY.

FJ :- Break the ice with some chat and she told me working in a jap karaoke in bkk. I thought hosay liao, she got JAV training but sadly not too apparent as I later found out.

Started off with a light massage, piano style, before main course. Before I can say anything she already slap on KY on her pussy and for insurance, also slather some on my CD covered dick.

Ask her to start with cowgirl, a couple of pumps, she told me tired and ask me take over. Pumped her hard in a few positions because the KY, and later, her juices, made things slippery down there. And also because another girl and customer had entered the adjoining shower so I wanted them to hear the moans and piak piak sound

Doggy position at edge of the bed seems her fav because she was rubbing herself and really wet while I drill her from behind, at the same time, lube and tease her asshole with the extra juice. Asked her if she wanna break her AJ cherry but she say no Finally shot my load in missionary, good exercise, almost full time after all the excitement so went straight to shower.

GFE :- Good service, friendly, but not talkative.

Overall :- I find her attractive, GND OL feel and fair, my type, so might rtf for that reason alone. Other than that, it was a SOP session as her skills were a bit green despite claiming the job experience (maybe her karaoke job is receptionist and not GRO? I didn't clarify, ... LOL) Having said that, however, it was only $80 for quickie, hard to beat that price, so win liao
Old 25-05-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
JustForFun97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for yoko (silkstockings)
Location is discreet yet relatively easy to find, +-10 minutes walk from a central area MRT.
Pros
+Great tightness below. Actually my first time FL manage to shoot without resorting to taking things into my own hands (literally).
+Looks decently close to photo, when she lets her hair down is actually quite pretty. (My opinion).
+Body is probably 7.5/10 in my books, face 7/10.
Cons
-small room. I guess this is Singapore after all, space ain't cheap. Toilet flush cannot get rid of tissues.
-luckily visiting FL doesn't require much conversation for the main deed since both parties know what is wanted. Her English is very limited, but it all worked out eventually. Heck should probably brushed up on my Thai before visiting as good etiquette lol.
Old 25-05-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
vici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lily from Soi69

Looks: Slight discount from pics. Pretty OL look.
Boobs: Natural B. Nice to fondle.
Bbbj: Slow and sensual with balls licking.
Pussy: Shaved. No weird smell. Nice to eat. No fingering due to pain.
FJ: Quite tight, came earlier than usual.
Can see she also enjoys sex. Let her take the ride.

Good gfe.
Rtf if time allows.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1