The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2007, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
.Think you miss some tom yam diet to your GZ mei2 staple..
Nbzzz... you keep reminding me le. Looks like must fly to BKK liao for some Tom Yam.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Long time ago have a similiar story of 10k for a singer/dancer in HDY ...

Talk about price/ quality - place to Cheong is BKK.
Talk about price - HDY is lowest among CNX / BKK.
Talk about pure quality - Depend on taste, for me, no.1 is BKK (Prettiest ones always end up where the money is best to earn.

Would I pay 5k for an SC gal, NOPE, I know the service they give, and its not worth it. Would I pay 5k or 10k for certain dancers/singers in HDY/BKK. Well... I have paid up to RMB 3k for company in PRC, so the correct gal, at the correct time, yes i would.
Hi Bro KLKOOL,

I don't know how long ago you were referring to. But during my time, paying THB5000 was the norm for a performer. THB10,000 are for "specialties" like air stewardess or main stars in the shows.

I agree that Bangkok has more choices of quality ladies which is not surprising since it is the capital of Thailand, has more night spots and more tourists. BKK also has more choices for entertainment outlets followed by CNX. There's limited choices in HDY and we always end up in the same few places every night.

For prices, CNX definitely has the lowest prices. When HDY prices was THB600 for a whole day booking with a prostitute from the common "KTVs", BKK was also around that price while CNX was THB400. I haven't been to HDY lately but last year when I went to BKK, the average prices were THB1500 and in CNX, it was THB1200.

I don't know what you mean by SC girls but I agree with you as I would also pay for the correct girl at the correct time.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
1st i did not claim im a expert in Hdy, also my own website is for pple who love thailand and share their experience about the place they visit and places they cheong. so it a diff kind of forum.

2nd i never doubt u pay 10k baht for a session. maybe my english no good so u dont understand. Let me rephase it rather hard to get a singer to sleep with you for 10k baht, if u just got to know her in the pub. that what im trying to said.

3rd im not sounded surprise or defensive. there nothing to be defensive about it cos it not my problem. i dont book singers and i buy virgin girl to fook. not my style.

I seen pple come out 20k to book a dancer in bkk. so it nothing new to me. what im trying to say most of the time cheongster need to spend alot more time getting to know the girls before getting them on the bed.

As for old bird, know all in thailand. Pai sei im still not up to it. I only know where to go and where to find my own bonking. if dont i still us our friends here direction.

Dont feel offended sometime when i type my english bo good so dont take it seriously na
Hi Bro pussyman72,

My apologies to you if I had in anyway upset you.

From your post, I don't know what "system" you are using now in order to book ladies in HDY. It appears that you need to "woo" them first before you book them?

In my days there, we go through the OKT who is normally the manager of the club except for sexy show ladies who will come straight for you when they see that you're not with a lady. In fact, some are quite "daring" to approach you even if you have a lady with you, which sometimes can create a nasty scene.

Even if we don't know who the OKT is or where he or she is, our tuk-tuk driver will know what to do.

Virgins are novelties. Some like them, some don't. As far as in the bed department, they are worst off then when a guy has his first time with a virgin wife. This is probably due to their age where some of them are practically "hairless". I don't think I should dwell more into this else I may be branded as a pedophile.

THB20000 sounds very steep for a dancer. I don't mind if she's a singer/performer but the "class" status of a dancer is very much lower. That of course is my opinion only.

My humble 2 cents worth.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 21
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
Hi Bro pussyman72,

My apologies to you if I had in anyway upset you.
there is nothing to apologies. im not upset about it at all. We are here to share with others.

it not the matter of my time or your time. many pple have diff way of getting girls.

as for paying 20k baht pussy , some willing to pay for it. some dont. As for me i definally wont dump in 20k for a pussy for a nite even it high class, beautiful, or even a model girl in the cover magazine.

To each his own. there is no right or wrong. im just sharing with the bros here that hooking a model girl, singer are not as easy as it seems. dancer are easier to get them but some take a longer time to get them on ur bed.

we dont need to prove anything to each other. both of us have our own experience cheonging in thailand. bros will know it once they taste it themself.

Cheers
PM72
Old 10-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
For prices, CNX definitely has the lowest prices. .
I dunno when ur intel is from, but CNX is more expensive cos it attracts farangs, koreans and japs... much like BKK, hence it is more pricey from Hotels, Transportation and definitely gals. HDY is more Singaporean and Malaysian budget cheongsters.

Old 10-06-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I dunno when ur intel is from, but CNX is more expensive cos it attracts farangs, koreans and japs... much like BKK, hence it is more pricey from Hotels, Transportation and definitely gals. HDY is more Singaporean and Malaysian budget cheongsters.
ya lor buget ppl like me bkk for me still too ex to cheong. damm got to attend frd wedding in bkk got to fly there waste money.

Retired
Old 10-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...more pricey from Hotels, Transportation and definitely gals. HDY is more Singaporean and Malaysian budget cheongsters.
Spot on... hdy's cheap thai fix geared for msia tourists and sg cousins too. With nice hotels like Novotel going for ard bt1300 and New Season ard bt900.. bkk pay much more for equivalent. Neo, Golden Crown ard 650 is value for money. And KFCs going from 1500 for round clock company.. no wonder some bros here save on chionging at home to go hiao hdy

My 1st hdy impression (year and half ago) was the influence from across border on town landscape and spoken hokkien... meaning only yaowarat bkk then you get to hear same. But of course, it's not difficult to splash your money too in some places.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafan
...damm got to attend frd wedding in bkk got to fly there waste money..
Make most of it mah... fixed cost flight + ang pow, let long haired dictionary cool you down with "ah hiah, arb nam song khun mai?" kekeke
Old 10-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
ya lor buget ppl like me bkk for me still too ex to cheong. damm got to attend frd wedding in bkk got to fly there waste money.
You still young man lah... should go there and tackle ger from disco ... and kena a few TIRAK experience ... muahahahaha... then u happy pay any money..

Old 10-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

My 1st hdy impression (year and half ago) was the influence from across border on town landscape and spoken hokkien... meaning only yaowarat bkk then you get to hear same. But of course, it's not difficult to splash your money too in some places.
Hahaha ... yah... and from HDY still have Danuk... not cheaper, but ca n use Malaysian Line :P ... tell CO in Malaysia for business and go cheong LOS.
Actually we should agree with bro Midnightiger that HDY is expensive and CNX is cheaper then u guys have less competition

Old 10-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
hehehe yup agree with you. hotel is not really that cheap unless want to stay abit out of town. still min also around 500 baht. unless want to stay abit run down which cost about 400 baht.

ya one of the bro who always go cnx cheong said is not cheap to get girls in ktv.

anyway diff pple cheong differently so the price also diff if pple cheong diff place.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha ... yah... and from HDY still have Danuk... not cheaper, but ca n use Malaysian Line :P ... tell CO in Malaysia for business and go cheong LOS.
Actually we should agree with bro Midnightiger that HDY is expensive and CNX is cheaper then u guys have less competition
so far i personally feel that hdy is still cheaper then many other place. danuk i never chenong before so i dont know. i think price should not be any diff then hdy.

been to khon kaen n the apnam there price is almost the same as bkk. quality wise so so cannot compare to bkk quality.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 21
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You still young man lah... should go there and tackle ger from disco ... and kena a few TIRAK experience ... muahahahaha... then u happy pay any money..

Like that say good meh?

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 10-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck View Post
Like that say good meh?
Hahaha. He never try b4 mah..

Old 11-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Neo, Golden Crown ard 650 is value for money. no wonder some bros here save on chionging at home to go hiao hdy

Make most of it mah... fixed cost flight + ang pow, let long haired dictionary cool you down with "ah hiah, arb nam song khun mai?"
bro golden crown they say price went up to 680 laio. flight i pay ang pow i give long hair too ex so massage can laio tradition de.

Quote:
ai yo lao da KLKOOL u not good lar ask me go trap. but sorry i will be very hard to fall lar even fall also bo lui give them. hehe

Retired
Old 11-06-2007, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
ai yo lao da KLKOOL u not good lar ask me go trap. but sorry i will be very hard to fall lar even fall also bo lui give them. hehe
You so confident they dun wan me ... I bet u they will still want u ,Singapore Passport / Citizenship valuable horr ...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1