The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!
Re: most pervert things done?

Bump… no more perverts ??
Old 12-09-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Most pervert thing that happened to me can?

Was back in hall and I was doing my laundry. Took my stuff out of the washing and put it in the dryer, usually the wait is 60mins so I went back to my room.

When I came back, all my underwear was missing from the dryer. Every single bra and panties that I kept in hall was gone.

The weird thing is that I asked around and no one else got anything stolen, even the dryers next to mine, so it was likely a targetted theft
Old 12-09-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Most pervert thing that happened to me can?

Was back in hall and I was doing my laundry. Took my stuff out of the washing and put it in the dryer, usually the wait is 60mins so I went back to my room.

When I came back, all my underwear was missing from the dryer. Every single bra and panties that I kept in hall was gone.

The weird thing is that I asked around and no one else got anything stolen, even the dryers next to mine, so it was likely a targetted theft
Isn't that annoying? That you are left without underwear or with minimal underwear for the week.
Old 12-09-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Isn't that annoying? That you are left without underwear or with minimal underwear for the week.
Yeah it was cramming period so I stayed throughout the weekend, that's why had to do laundry. End up the whole of the following week I had no underwear to wear 😂
Old 13-09-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Yeah it was cramming period so I stayed throughout the weekend, that's why had to do laundry. End up the whole of the following week I had no underwear to wear 😂
Good go outing commando.
Old 13-09-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1925 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42829 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Good go outing commando.
I concur ...shdn't be much of an issue unless she is having her menses or period

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-09-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I concur ...shdn't be much of an issue unless she is having her menses or period
Ya. If no red then better no go out comando. Different side effects
Old 13-09-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Done 1 time at my friend's house. Very big risk of been caught. I went to my friend's house to help her in some electrical lighting replacement after my half day work. She was still in her sleep wear when i reached. After helping her replaced her bedroom lights. I told her i want to use her bedroom to change out my working attire to more comfortable wear so we can go out after that. So i closed her bedroom door and curtains. Then i started changing, when i was just left my underwear, i go a bit horny so i opened her drawer where she kept her bra. Took out 1 of her black bra and started pcc into the opening of of the pocket where she can replace the padding. I cummed inside, then i clean up abit so it wont be so visible to see the cum and put back into the drawer and close the drawer. Hurry wear my shorts and tee then come out. As when i come out, she told me she wants to change out of her sleep wear then we can go out. After she changed, i notice she was wearing a black bra. I dont know if she is wearing the one i cummed or not. That makes me thinking and got me semi hard again. Lucky my backpack is long enough to cover my front so she wont see my semi hard cock poking out from my shorts.
Old 13-09-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Greenbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My was when I visited my sil house, will make excuse go to the toilet and search the laundry basket. Heart always beat fast and excited. Always found underwear’s with white stain on it than use it to sniff it and pcc into it.

She also exercise, so got few times mange to sniff her sweaty tops and underwear, my first time sniffing a freshly removed underwear filled with sweat. There is odor to her scent but not those offending fish smell that I encountered.
Old 13-09-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
NjkIce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbear39 View Post
Sis,
After reading ur text, I start thinking abt younger jc days,
What I know of clarinet in jc, guy are not that many..
mostly players are jc lady and I was surrounded by ladies then ..
Hope none of them did what you did to mine as well..
Haha
If I were you I would hope they did that to me
Old 20-09-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Mbappe7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: most pervert things done?

Last week went to my uncle house living with his daughters. When I arrived there, his daughters were not at home. While talking, I requested to use bathroom and he told me to use the one in upstair. When I went to upstairs there was no one else but some bras on the pile just outside of the bathroom. So I made sure there was no one around me and took the bra inside the toilet. Then I took deep sniffing and started pcc. The smell was just sweaty and I cummed so hard. But i didnt dare to cum inside bra cuz it would have been so obvious. Then I placed the bra on the pile and went back to downstair as nothing happened
Old 20-09-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

I think using used bra or panty to pcc in the toilet is very common for us. Haha i also did that before
Old 20-09-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
spencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

There were 2 girls in my office last time. One was young about 23 years old, pretty and petite. She was single. The other one was older in her early 30s, looks stoned most of the time but has nice tight body. She was married. Once she wore a yoga tights during our office team building and I could see her camel toe. Stim stim!

I dated both of them for lunches separately, touch touch them abit like giving them shoulder massages but never went further than this as they weren't comfortable in developing a relationship with an office colleague.

For the younger one, I ever took her black blazer after office hours when everyone has left and masturbated on the inside of the blazer. Wow that day don't know why, was especially horny and think about her and wanked my cock very hard. My cock became very red and hot. I ejaculated extremely lots of sperm on her blazer. I later placed it back to where it was, i.e., on her office chair and left it to dry as I knew that by the next day, it would have dried up. Didn't bother so much of the stain as the inside material of the blazer was satin.

The joy was to see her wore that same blazer when she came back to work the next day. It's like me and my sperm hugging on her body. Funny thing is she didn't noticed the stickiness or the smell. Every time I see her wore that blazer, it will also remind me that part of me, i.e. my sperm was sticking onto her clothes. And that her clothes will have my DNA on it. She also never wash her blazer and returned it back to the office after she resigned.

For the older girl, I took her water bottle into the toilet after office hours after everyone has left and masturbated myself hard. Her water bottle always have left over water and she would not drain them away or wash the water bottle the next day. The mouth to her water bottle was quite huge and I was able to insert my unstim cock inside it. But once I stim, I couldn't pull it out and have to wait for it to be unstim or not erected before I could pull it out again. And I can't masturbate myself with my cock inside the mouth of the water bottle as it would have been very tight and uncomfortable. So what I did was that I will held my cock and go round the mouth of the water bottle to lay a thin layer of my pre-cum first.

After that whilst holding the water bottle on my left hand and thinking of her, I will masturbate myself hard with my right hand until my cock turns red by also pulling back my foreskin backward very hard so that I will cum faster. I will then ejaculate my sperm inside her water bottle after which, I will shake the contents in the water so as to prevent notice.

The fun and joy is to watch her unkowningly drinking from the water bottle the next day in office. And when she does that, I will purposely come over and speak to her. And I'll be laughing happily inside me. I did that twice to her on her water bottle.

For both girls, I am lucky and was never caught at all! And I realised that whenever I did these perverted things, my cock will become very big and long and also ejaculated extremely lots of cum!

Up me if you like my perverted acts and fantasies.
Old 20-09-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
woodteeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro spencerlee79
Old 20-09-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster