The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 26-07-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

I have to frequently travel overseas because of work and I have been to many places including the states and europe. Based on what I saw, it's a lot easier to see zaogengs in 'white' countries. The girls there are usually more 'open-minded' and so is their clothes. Some of them don't even wear bra to go out during the summer and to them, they don't really care as much if their breasts are seen. If only SG had nude beaches and stuff like that too
Old 26-07-2020, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
labai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
If only SG had nude beaches and stuff like that too
The letters SEX on car plate also not allowed, want to have nude beaches? Can wait until the cows come home
Old 26-07-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
a lady probably in her 20s rushed in, and since she rushed in suddenly, there wasn't any room left for me to make space and just nice her boobs were resting on my arms.
Hahaha. I had a similar encounter too. We both were shoved together by the incoming passengers. Her body was squeezed onto my arm & I can see that she was very uncomfortable. So, I raised my arm to ease some room for her. She smiled at me & rest her body onto mine. So we were kind of hugging. Tried to talk to her but it's was really noisy in the train, so didn't talk much. And stupid me again, I never ask for her number. Hahaha. Screw my life!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 26-07-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

OL stranger B2B contact especially smell so good ... perfume and shampoo .... what a killer
Now hardly got any chance in public transport

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 26-07-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
OL stranger B2B contact especially smell so good ... perfume and shampoo .... what a killer
Now hardly got any chance in public transport
Why no chance now ???...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-07-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Hahaha. I had a similar encounter too. We both were shoved together by the incoming passengers. Her body was squeezed onto my arm & I can see that she was very uncomfortable. So, I raised my arm to ease some room for her. She smiled at me & rest her body onto mine. So we were kind of hugging. Tried to talk to her but it's was really noisy in the train, so didn't talk much. And stupid me again, I never ask for her number. Hahaha. Screw my life!
Don't worry, will still hv more chances...the ocean is so big, still got many female fishes to catch ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-07-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Your encounter reminds me of mine just that it's wasn't soo steamy. It happened many many yrs ago and it was in the evening and having just boarded the train at raffles place towards the north, with only enough space left for me to stand at the door, and just when the door was closing, a lady probably in her 20s rushed in, and since she rushed in suddenly, there wasn't any room left for me to make space and just nice her boobs were resting on my arms. I thought I could have a blissful journey, but sad to say she got off at Dhoby Ghaut, but 2 train stops were better than none.
I had a few similar encounters of this too. It always happens when I'm at the door in a packed train and then the girl just squeeze in. When the train door closes, her boobs sure on my arms as there's no space to move at all.

Once was a secondary school girl in her uniform who squeeze in. The train was pack for at least another 3 stops and her boobs was on my arms the whole time. She didn't even feel uncomfortable at all when her boobs pressed on my arms so tightly. I looked at her boobs pressed on me and it was really steamy just looking at it.

Other times are young syt office ladies who squeeze in. They like to wear thick padded bra so can't really feel much.

The best is once when 2 school girls squeeze in and both their boobs happen to touch my arms on the left and right. One was from girls school some more. Make me instant erect to feel the boobs through the pinafore.
Old 26-07-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Don't worry, will still hv more chances...the ocean is so big, still got many female fishes to catch ...hehe
Nowadays public transport not so crowded anymore not much chances. hahaha
Old 26-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
myfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at G2000 buying pants. Then told this sales gal that I want to alter my pants. She then squat down and fold the pants n measure.
While she doing that, hv a gd view of the down blouse.. 😁
Old 26-07-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
JordanHanderson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Nowadays public transport not so crowded anymore not much chances. hahaha
Will have plenty of chances if the population goes up to 6.9m or 10m
Old 27-07-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1247 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfairlady View Post
Was at G2000 buying pants. Then told this sales gal that I want to alter my pants. She then squat down and fold the pants n measure.
While she doing that, hv a gd view of the down blouse.. 😁
Bro, those are the steamy moments man! Especially when they squat down in front. There was once I was at Taipei and was buying some linen pants (like the old East India Company kind, thin soft fabric). Bros who read my post will know I have been going commando for more than 10 years, and when the petite sales girl came in and squat down to fold my pants for alteration, my mind started running wild and before I know it, I see my brother throbbing up and eventually aligning with her head which was looking down trying to fold my pants. I was too nervous (foreign land scared mafia ) to think about what to do and all I did was act cool and kept talking to her about my pants and the length I want. The short 1minute felt like eternity as I waited for it all to be over. Best part came when she stood up looking down and the top of her head hit my erected brother . She immediately said sorry sorry in Chinese and left my fitting room...
sometimes cheap accidental thrills like this with no outcomes are really memorable and we carry it with us for the rest of our lives..thinking of all the possibilities that "could have been". Thats when we fap fap fap!
Old 27-07-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
enguaima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Bro, those are the steamy moments man! Especially when they squat down in front. There was once I was at Taipei and was buying some linen pants (like the old East India Company kind, thin soft fabric). Bros who read my post will know I have been going commando for more than 10 years, and when the petite sales girl came in and squat down to fold my pants for alteration, my mind started running wild and before I know it, I see my brother throbbing up and eventually aligning with her head which was looking down trying to fold my pants. I was too nervous (foreign land scared mafia ) to think about what to do and all I did was act cool and kept talking to her about my pants and the length I want. The short 1minute felt like eternity as I waited for it all to be over. Best part came when she stood up looking down and the top of her head hit my erected brother . She immediately said sorry sorry in Chinese and left my fitting room...
sometimes cheap accidental thrills like this with no outcomes are really memorable and we carry it with us for the rest of our lives..thinking of all the possibilities that "could have been". Thats when we fap fap fap!
Ever go further with any of the sales girl?
Old 28-07-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ljsilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was just on mrt towards the west, saw this beauty with those left over right kind of mini black dress. When she sat down and use her phone, everything just opened up. Pink bra with light brown nips throughout the ride.
Old 28-07-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
enguaima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsilver View Post
Was just on mrt towards the west, saw this beauty with those left over right kind of mini black dress. When she sat down and use her phone, everything just opened up. Pink bra with light brown nips throughout the ride.
And you eyeballs nearly drop out?
Old 28-07-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Love this kind of encounter....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsilver View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1