The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 29-11-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Thank you brosyt4me for sharing. U dont have to apologies on the tipping part bro. Once again theres so many cheongsters who over tip that we never heard of or stories from ceweks on how many tips thet get from other customers. My hats off to you for sharing the bad experince. Not many will share this part of thier FR.

Ok im writing this while my cewek is sleeping on my shoulders. December 14 cant get any closer (my next trip)

On a side note, i when to good one massge and get a 200k hj. I dont mind paying the extra 50k tip for her massage. Strong and hard. Helen from bandung
Old 29-11-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

I guess one point that majority of the bros here won't understand is that.. if you're unhappy with her, why extend for the second night? To me, that's the only mistake you made. Forgetting about warning is understandable, hastily making a booking is forgivable, especially as you already been to several joints and not much girls that is suitable for you available.

Then, suddenly you see a pretty one.. I would have made that mistake myself too.

But, to have to "endured" those nonsense from her, and then to extend her again, hmm... Like another bro said, he knew of bros who would have thrown her 20k rp for ojet and there her out of the room. I won't go to that extend. But, I would get a fuck out of her, then bring her back to her joint for partial refund.

@fde83, bro, Helen from where? Can pm me her number if you have it?
Old 29-11-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thank you for your recommendation,i am likely to be heading to Sri kandy to see who this Eren is...and then recommend it to my friend (Bro S) who could enjoy a girl who "doesnt allow roaming during a FJ (and in sleep),no bbbj,no kissing,no moaning ,no intimacy etc. ",i think there's a chance he may like Eren,hehehe...he is even likely to return to bonk her again too (but his tip would often be similar to what i would normally give,which is no more than 200k rupiah a night).
Precisely.. I'm surprised that places like Bunga and Kupu2 are sellout on weekdays??? These place don't exactly have the cheapest price around.. Especially Bunga (although one of my best booking came from here. Show you her video when we next meet..)

You like that say Bro S, good meh.... I wonder how he is now..
Old 29-11-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
...it's fine for the piss poor service and reward her handsomely for it. Even my best girl i only give 300k.
My best girlsss only get 200k max...since nearly 3 years ago until now,there's no change. But i am not afraid to go out with you who tip maximum 300k becos i know your worst girl most likely gets nothing,hehehe...

The thing i dont like is to have friends where i tip 200k,you tip 2000k and that is being belittling me in front of everyone we both knew (illustration words). Shows that the friend/s who did that ,has a different cheonging frequency with me.

Eren is meant for Bro S,hehehe...but he surely wont have to pay 1.2 million rupiah booking fee for her,hehehe...i side bet with you 5 rupiah,he wont tip more than 150k per night,hehehe...

I have said this before,to pay more (may be for less),any 10 year old kid can also do that...but to pay lesser and yet enjoy better or more for the same 'apple',not everyone can (i mean most couldnt). I enjoy my wins,i enjoyed my girl,i enjoyed the challenge that comes with it,hehehe...its afterall a 'game' in a big entertainment world to me where i have nothing much to lose.

Thank heaven you didnt share where to find your 8.5/10 ,800k petite SSYT who hasnt gave birth before,otherwise she would have cost 1.5 million rupiah by now.

Just a personal point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenova View Post
Thanks to the inputs from the forum, I'm here to share new updates

Update to Octopuss Men's Health & Executive Spa room packages
- President Suite: 638.000
- Suite: 506.000
- Executive: 445.500
- Facilities: 110.000

FJ is 700.000 or 900.000 depending on the quality of the girls you choose (rates given by the counter)
Thank you for your update.

Have a good day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
To be exact, Silver category gals are priced at 745k and Gold category gals are priced at 945k
Thank you for the update too.

Looks like its soon to be becoming a yearly thing for Octopuss Spa.

Quote:
Maybe I should try play the batam newbie and see if I can get extra discount...
Batam newbie can speak bahasa? Hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
any follow up on tis? Wat happen 2 the girl? ok,i knw she's dead but who/wat kills her?
I notice bro BFOMF5,bro Micmac,bro Newyorker and bro Kohonly disappearing...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-11-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dear all,a few of the photos, especially those moving ones has die off today on my latest 34th Batam summary. I have already fix it. My summary is now complete,..oh well,unless it die off again on me later,hehehe...

Good share on yr 34th Trip summary in batam. I see consistency in you & now i am wondering what makes you so persistently consistent to provide a monthly summary duely every month for 34 times.

In other words,what makes you so persistent in having those summaries (& guides) here?
Old 30-11-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@fde83, bro, Helen from where? Can pm me her number if you have it?
Bro tomcat, shes from good one massage like i mention earlier. Syt from bandung. She charge hj 200k, fj 350k. The extra 50k is for her massage tip if opt for less 50k then she right away stop the massage but i suggest go for the massage, not those piano type.Some gals will just jerk your cock but she will lick your nip right till you pop your cherry.

Just watch rumah malaikat (indo horror film) at nagoya hill mall, ending was crap thou. Now eating at Tenda Biru a road side food, infront of Lusys oaks house bar & restaurant (kampung bule area). 1 ayam penyet, 1 cap cay, 1 sop tulang, 1 kerang rebus, 2 plate of rice, 1 teh o, 1 teh o beng, 1 bottle aqua. Total bill, 105k

Anyway planning next month on 14th to book a gal from joints and 2nd day will hit up a few massage places

Last edited by fde83; 30-11-2016 at 01:07 AM.
Old 30-11-2016, 01:55 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6491 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess one point that majority of the bros here won't understand is that.. if you're unhappy with her, why extend for the second night?
Masochism

Quote:
To me, that's the only mistake you made. Forgetting about warning is understandable, hastily making a booking is forgivable,..........
Totally agree.
But please note how well the girl can "sense" weakness and then take the dominant role. There are sharks indeed, just looking for the small fish.
Old 30-11-2016, 02:17 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6491 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by syt4me View Post
My main complaints of her was the sleep no touch part and the fact that she was continually wanting to do this and that. I told her that I came with friends and cannot make the decision without them. She complained about that too. She wanted to go clubbing, no one else did. Wanted to go newton, then said titanium etc.
If you are interested to know my opinion, you did nothing so terribly wrong. Shit happens and everyone makes mistakes. We learn and try to not repeat the same (but we always find new ones ).

The only terribly wrong thing is letting her sensing your weakness and take the lead. The worst thing to do in a P4P relationship is to leave the girl to take the leadership and stay in a subordinate position. This is what we understand from your story, are you fully aware of that or not.

You might be used to a cultural environment (say, especially like in Korea, but the same happens in many Asian countries) where the girlfriend always follows her man and plays the submissive role. Then, you might not have the "antibodies" developed to defense against a shark girl. You jump to a place where most girls are well used to treat a different man every day and have developed their strength against a variety of obstacles, including rude customers, pimps who want to exploit them, jealous friends, a husband in the past, etc. It is not surprising that some of them, if not with a very kind and smooth character, show their claws as soon as they see the opportunity.

Quote:
About reading all the post about batam b4 going, I did . Spent 3 weeks going thru your beginners guide, got info from other bros post like black page and
others. There are hundreds of pages and I can only remember that much. Can't actually be going thru post after post in a booking joint.
:
Wrong. Do not overplan. You did your homework, you read many pages, you learned the basics, then you have to find your way. Everyone has his style and finds different interests.
DO NOT expect to repeat what I reported in my stories. We are different. Learn about pitfalls, places, then go to explore your way.
By the way, as I always note, there has been a variety and quantity of fails in my days in Batam, which I did not always report. Big success is build over mistakes. You will not sleep with Miss Indonesia, without accepting to suffer also several negative adventures.

Quote:
Maybe next time I go I can tag along with some seasoned fellows like you. Or I can go solo and "wing it".:
Stop looking at others and explore. Prudent and considerate, but go. One will never learn to swim without leaving the floating device.
Old 30-11-2016, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
....your worst girl most likely gets nothing,hehehe...

Eren is meant for Bro S,hehehe...but he surely wont have to pay 1.2 million rupiah booking fee for her,hehehe...i side bet with you 5 rupiah,he wont tip more than 150k per night,hehehe...

Batam newbie can speak bahasa? Hehehe...

I notice bro BFOMF5,bro Micmac,bro Newyorker and bro Kohonly disappearing...
Yes, that's right. Buy only once I had to throw the girl out and she gets nothing from me. Not even 20k for ojet. She will crawl back to her den if she has to. For my time in Batam, I've only tipped 3 girls 300k (one of them I ended up rtf'ing her for 9 months, min 3D2N each time). The last girl whom I prepared 300k for, did something stupid and it was reduced to 100k. The 21 years old ssyt from Bunga who milked me dry with 5 shots and that's before we went to sleep the previous night. Usually it's 3-4 rounds max inclusive of the morning shot. So, you can see how hard she worked. But, she got stupid and denied me the morning shot, so I reduced her tip. I had a chance to book her again the following week but she told me she had to leave at 3am (!!!), so booking no go.

No need to side bet. I also know the range of tips he gave. Hehe..

It's true. It's quite difficult to play the newbie cos sometimes when the communication gets difficult, the bahasa starts coming out and picar lobang...

To the bro who asked about the girl who got murdered in Hotel Batam (or something like that), well, the grapevine is that she was killed by her boyfriend. Worst thing is, she was the one who booked the room, so there is no record of the guy's identity. And, small hotel got no CCTV too. Poor thing...

Last edited by tomcat007; 30-11-2016 at 02:58 AM.
Old 30-11-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Bro tomcat, shes from good one massage like i mention earlier. Syt from bandung. She charge hj 200k, fj 350k. The extra 50k is for her massage tip if opt for less 50k then she right away stop the massage but i suggest go for the massage, not those piano type.Some gals will just jerk your cock but she will lick your nip right till you pop your cherry.
Good One Massage? OK, thanks.

OK, got the location, thanks to mas Google Map. It's opposite a joint that i used to frequently visit.
Old 30-11-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

I'll be there 3-5 Dec.
Old 30-11-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!

Have some time to kill before heading for afternoon ferry. Have any bros here ever come across shops that sells those police (army also can) stuff, such as boots, belt, vest, pouches etc. (Not those roadside stalls though). Tqvm. Regards.
Old 30-11-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVR1 View Post
Have some time to kill before heading for afternoon ferry. Have any bros here ever come across shops that sells those police (army also can) stuff, such as boots, belt, vest, pouches etc. (Not those roadside stalls though). Tqvm. Regards.
Nagoya hill mall level 1 there's one, just in front of entrance, also sell brassknuckle

Podomoro sambel idjo (just beside the Link, left side if u coming out from it) 3x ayam sambel idjo with rice plus 4 teh obeng, total bill is 73k. Wait is a killer thou but its well worth it.

Last edited by fde83; 30-11-2016 at 03:04 PM.
Old 30-11-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!

Hi bro here ,

Just to chk if someone manage to up a massage girl at davienna spa ? I did saw few good looking and nice figure girls. But don't know how to break the ice for the service . They are professional on massage .. any idea to help me up
Old 30-11-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

Interesting. Where is this Spa?

Not wanting to belittle any cewek there, I do believe that if your offer is good enough, there's always a chance that you can get to up the girl of your choice. If money don't work, then use kc lor. Sometimes, you may need to go there a couple of times...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1