The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
i feel ping jg more effective than angel for me.
Laura dun know , never tried.
bro who just tried ping ping and laura. which one you think in better which area.

some idle just minus my point, even reduce to zero i also dun care.
But let me know who you are.
No more open frs.
only to bro who share here
never get to try ping ping, but i like ex-angel over Laura due to jg and electro massage combo. however, laura playability higher
Old 19-01-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

For some reason, did not manage to try Yu-Er on her last stint here due to personal timing issue. This time round, saw that her review is still very good and decided to go ahead.

Writing this now as she requested if I could help her write a review when i was leaving. So all in all, all i can say is all the previous good review about her are true.

Super nice relaxing session. Massage was decent although the duration was a bit short. She did continue with head massage after i release. And I really enjoyed her head massage. Was very soothing and good.

Sensual wise was good, bbbj, HJ, GFE is good, hug her tight while releasing.

Definitely will RTM her when I have the chance and time.

Last edited by aknike92; 20-01-2019 at 01:15 AM.
Old 20-01-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I totally agree. I was seeing this ML 笑笑for a 3 times in June - July period, and enjoyed her service alot. The 4th time radio silence, call also no answer, text no reply. But I was very lucky, a blessing in disguise. Rui Rui was around the same area and I managed to book her in a short notice. She turned out to be the best ML I've enjoyed to be with. Plus, at $100, the service she provides definitely considered a steal compared to most 110-120 now.

The funny thing is, 笑笑 continued to list and delist after that, but I had no interest in RTM anymore. At least have a courtesy to reply to text instead of hanging halfway.
Xiao xiao was at Lor XX?

Last edited by stiffness; 20-01-2019 at 05:13 AM. Reason: No MENTION OF ADDRESS
Old 20-01-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aknike92 View Post
For some reason, did not manage to try Yu-Er on her last stint here due to personal timing issue. This time round, saw that her review is still very good and decided to go ahead.

Writing this now as she requested if I could help her write a review when i was leaving. So all in all, all i can say is all the previous good review about her are true.

Super nice relaxing session. Massage was decent although the duration was a bit short. She did continue with head massage after i release. And I really enjoyed her head massage. Was very soothing and good.

Sensual wise was good, bbbj, HJ, GFE is good, hug her tight while releasing.

Definitely will RTM her when I have the chance and time.
definitely a good choice personally, only thing is probably the co-shared apt with common toilet. Hopefully she can find her own place soon.
Old 20-01-2019, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Xiao xiao was at Lor XX?
Hey, bro. Regardless of whatever case, there should be no obvious mention of the address. Just a reminder in case future things get out of hands for newbies.

For your case, know you just forgot.
Old 20-01-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Gucci/ex-Angel does a good JG also.
How is her lookand playabilty?
Old 20-01-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
never get to try ping ping, but i like ex-angel over Laura due to jg and electro massage combo. however, laura playability higher
I agreed angel bio electro massage is good for health, it make you feel fresh.
Angel is younger than ping, consider pre milf, while ping i consider as milf.

Ping is more on ball kneading which work on kidney. not sensual type.
is Laura more pretty and slimmer than angel?
Old 20-01-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Shyboy09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, out of scene for awhile. my 2 favs = Laura and mint, damn really miss mint. alway want up full service but alway fail. anyone to recommend same like mint?
Old 20-01-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyboy09 View Post
Guys, out of scene for awhile. my 2 favs = Laura and mint, damn really miss mint. alway want up full service but alway fail. anyone to recommend same like mint?
Haven't tried her myself but this girl provides (almost) no holds barred service. Don't be surprised if you find her more sextisfying than Mint

https://sglonelyguys.info/lin-lin-massage/
Old 20-01-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
definitely a good choice personally, only thing is probably the co-shared apt with common toilet. Hopefully she can find her own place soon.
I also hope she stays alone, not really comfortable with her sharing with another ML. Wait see other bros then paiseh. But she told me she a bit scare of staying alone during her previous stay here. And her location is a bit too open. Also a bit bushy down there. Other than all this, her service is very good.
Old 20-01-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Haven't tried her myself but this girl provides (almost) no holds barred service. Don't be surprised if you find her more sextisfying than Mint

https://sglonelyguys.info/lin-lin-massage/
how u know that from an ad?
Old 20-01-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I agreed angel bio electro massage is good for health, it make you feel fresh.
Angel is younger than ping, consider pre milf, while ping i consider as milf.

Ping is more on ball kneading which work on kidney. not sensual type.

is Laura more pretty and slimmer than angel?
lol the other way round. I find Angel prettier and slimmer than Laura. Laura wins by playability I think.
Old 20-01-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
how u know that from an ad?
Another bro tried and shared graphic details with me, urging me to try. Never got down to doing it.
Old 20-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
lol the other way round. I find Angel prettier and slimmer than Laura. Laura wins by playability I think.
Bro, which angel r u all refering? Can share link or where she is advertised?
Old 20-01-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Another bro tried and shared graphic details with me, urging me to try. Never got down to doing it.
Graphic details? Whoo... You mean can even take media haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1