The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2021, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
AlanKennedy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyz View Post
ooh, seems you have been using thick stuff since jc! a clarinet is actually pretty thick at the mouthpiece already...

whoever this classmate is, he's so lucky to get your pussy juice!
But he did not know, so wasted haha
Old 11-07-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanKennedy View Post
But he did not know, so wasted haha
Nvm I know can already 😈
Old 11-07-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Used to have inter national student tenants

Mostly females as my mother take care of the house too

They are Indons , China , Thai , Malaysians

Range from secondary to Uni

Everyday got fresh panty , uniform , sports attire , socks

Dream hehe
Old 11-07-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
oleholeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Nvm I know can already 😈
Direct contact should be better than through the mouthpiece
Old 12-07-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
saccharinbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh gosh! Never thought that girls / women do such naughty acts with guys’ stuff. I used to play with girls’ and ladies’ lingeries, socks and other attractive apparels like mini skirts, camisoles, etc but never thought girls would do so too. And I simply think that guys play with such ladies stuff is totally normal.

Quote:
Had a crush on a jc classmate when I was younger. He played clarinet in band. I'm not from the same cca but during break time he left his bag in class, and I stole his clarinet, went to the toilet and masturbated with it, mouthpiece side first 😅 slot it back into his bag after I was done and he didn't suspect a thing
Old 25-07-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

During my ITE days, i have know this girl from another ITE. During that time i have been chasing her for some times. We go out many times and most of the time i go over her place to pick her up.
There is 1 time where i went over to pick her up, on one at home only her and because i was early so she have not shower. So i wait for her while she is showering, i went to her room shared with her 2 elder sisters. I went to her drawer which i know which drawer is where she kept her bra and panties. I open and saw all her colourful bra and panties, that where i started to feel hard. Then i took 1 of her panty and pcc, accidentally released my cum on her panty at the pussy area. I faster took tissue and clean off then fold back and put back before she came out from the shower. After that i quickly walked out of the room and pretend to walk to the kitchen. This is the time she came out of the shower with the towel covering herself and walked to her room to change.
When she went to her room, i was praying hoping she wont notice the cumed panty but at the same time i was thinking will she wear the one that i cum. I will nvr know. The whole day with her, i was thinking did she wore the one i cum. As time passed by we didnt get together. But i nvr forget that day i cumed on her panty. What a wonderful Teenager memories
Old 25-07-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by saccharinbee View Post
Oh gosh! Never thought that girls / women do such naughty acts with guys’ stuff. I used to play with girls’ and ladies’ lingeries, socks and other attractive apparels like mini skirts, camisoles, etc but never thought girls would do so too
Because it's written by a dude 😂
Old 25-07-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Because it's written by a dude 😂
how did you come to that conclusion?
Old 25-07-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
IanRush346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
During my ITE days, i have know this girl from another ITE. During that time i have been chasing her for some times. We go out many times and most of the time i go over her place to pick her up.
There is 1 time where i went over to pick her up, on one at home only her and because i was early so she have not shower. So i wait for her while she is showering, i went to her room shared with her 2 elder sisters. I went to her drawer which i know which drawer is where she kept her bra and panties. I open and saw all her colourful bra and panties, that where i started to feel hard. Then i took 1 of her panty and pcc, accidentally released my cum on her panty at the pussy area. I faster took tissue and clean off then fold back and put back before she came out from the shower. After that i quickly walked out of the room and pretend to walk to the kitchen. This is the time she came out of the shower with the towel covering herself and walked to her room to change.
When she went to her room, i was praying hoping she wont notice the cumed panty but at the same time i was thinking will she wear the one that i cum. I will nvr know. The whole day with her, i was thinking did she wore the one i cum. As time passed by we didnt get together. But i nvr forget that day i cumed on her panty. What a wonderful Teenager memories
Nice share bro. The cummed panty could still be wet, maybe she saw and did not wear it.
Old 25-07-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanRush346 View Post
Nice share bro. The cummed panty could still be wet, maybe she saw and did not wear it.
Well i wont know also
Old 25-07-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
hyppiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great shares bros, enjoy reading these encounters
Old 13-08-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
Used to have inter national student tenants

Mostly females as my mother take care of the house too

They are Indons , China , Thai , Malaysians

Range from secondary to Uni

Everyday got fresh panty , uniform , sports attire , socks

Dream hehe

Sounds delicious bro! You got sniff around anot?
Old 13-08-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Had a crush on a jc classmate when I was younger. He played clarinet in band. I'm not from the same cca but during break time he left his bag in class, and I stole his clarinet, went to the toilet and masturbated with it, mouthpiece side first 😅 slot it back into his bag after I was done and he didn't suspect a thing
Please come and do this with my harmonica! Hahahaha I'll even play it for you afterwards
Old 13-08-2021, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
drbear39 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sis,
After reading ur text, I start thinking abt younger jc days,
What I know of clarinet in jc, guy are not that many..
mostly players are jc lady and I was surrounded by ladies then ..
Hope none of them did what you did to mine as well..
Haha
Old 13-08-2021, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

back when i was a horny teenager it was always the panties thing for me..
i went with my mom to visit her lady friend in her house ... i asked to go to the bathroom and when I went there was a pile of dirty clothes in a laundry basket .... i looked closer and there was a black thong hanging from the basket so I grabbed it and started masturbating to it and shot my load on the floor then wiped it with my feet and went out and sat infront of her like nothing happend.. i litreally know what her pussy smell like now and she dont relize haha.... i still can smell the strong feminine musk while I write this reply lol. good times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1