The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 21-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
peeper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeeper is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouringstick View Post
Anybody fucked/got bj-ed in a club before??
Never really fucked but fingered my wife in club before. She returned with stroking my cock outside my jeans. Somemore in front of my guy friends. Standing around the table at St James with my group of friends. I stood behind her and slide my hand under her skirt and fngered her fully as she was chatting with my friends. She got so super wet and her pussy was squeezing my fingers back. Everyone was high. She had to hid her moans as my friend leaned forward to hear what she said. In the end my friend knew I was fingering her and gave me that "look and grin".

Another time we were at zouk dance floor. Only 2 of us dancing. She was grinding me with her butt on my cock and I too slided my fingers fishing her. There were guys beside us that saw what happened and were watching. Actually quite common nowadays so they weren't too disturbed. They were mostly looking at her "song" face. In fact I also had fun knowing they were watching. Things got hot and I eventually pulled her gstring down and slided it off her and she stepped out of it and left it there on the dance floor. The crazy things we do when we are high.
Old 21-12-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 12
scouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeper View Post
Never really fucked but fingered my wife in club before. She returned with stroking my cock outside my jeans. Somemore in front of my guy friends. Standing around the table at St James with my group of friends. I stood behind her and slide my hand under her skirt and fngered her fully as she was chatting with my friends. She got so super wet and her pussy was squeezing my fingers back. Everyone was high. She had to hid her moans as my friend leaned forward to hear what she said. In the end my friend knew I was fingering her and gave me that "look and grin".

Another time we were at zouk dance floor. Only 2 of us dancing. She was grinding me with her butt on my cock and I too slided my fingers fishing her. There were guys beside us that saw what happened and were watching. Actually quite common nowadays so they weren't too disturbed. They were mostly looking at her "song" face. In fact I also had fun knowing they were watching. Things got hot and I eventually pulled her gstring down and slided it off her and she stepped out of it and left it there on the dance floor. The crazy things we do when we are high.
Wow. Confirm wild hor. I may b bringing my FB to a club next week. But dunno wear leh. Asked her to wear a tight dress n no panty. She obliged. Was thinkng of screwing her in the club.
Old 21-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Things got hot and I eventually pulled her gstring down and slided it off her and she stepped out of it and left it there on the dance floor. The crazy things we do when we are high.
wonder how often cleaners find G-string and panties left behind in dance floor or under drinking tables when they do the cleaning next morning....

Old 21-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 12
baconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
wonder how often cleaners find G-string and panties left behind in dance floor or under drinking tables when they do the cleaning next morning....

song ahhh.......
Old 24-12-2013, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
WhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
In fact most carparks can do it. Just park at a corner preferably beside a wall. But have to make sure no security cameras. And also nowadays have to beware of in car cameras. I tried before at T2 carpark. After finishing the deed realized there were security cameras pointing in our directions. Hopefully no one saw it. Tonight going to try out a new mall. Will recce and update if we have any actions
You're right bro. I tried it with my FB at the top level of the mscp at SGH. hehe. ..

Heading to gym at 3 today... Wondering if I'll get lucky for xmas and get to see anything interesting.

Merry Christmas bro!!!
Old 26-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
Defacto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a X'mas adventure that I would like to share. Booked a hotel room for X'mas eve. So happened was allocated a corner room. At night when we were fucking halfway, I had a crazy idea. Told my gf that I wanted to open the room door and fuck her with the door open. At first she was hesitant, but I told her that our room was at the corner so is ok. Gamely,she agreed. Opened the room door n held it open with the dustbin. Pulled my gf to the edge of the bed facing the open door while I spread her legs wide and pounded her hard. Felt so good knowing that anyone walking past could see. Came in pussy shortly after as she lay there with her legs wide open and my cum dripping out. Even took my time to close the door as I was hoping someone would walk past and see her laying there spread naked. What a great X'mas!
Old 26-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 13
nicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Never knew that bros here can come out with new ideas to bonk their partners at the most unexpected public locations.

I had one last weekend. Drive up to one of the higher point of Singapore with a someone who i am dating. We have been sexually active for each other. After dinner, decided to drove around and went up to this place. West side area and upon there, you can see the sentosa view and vivocity. [Sure you guys know where is this place le]

Went to the back seat of the car and we kissed and frenching. Could feel her wetness in her pussy. As she was wearing her dress, i lifted it up and remove her underwear to have her on the cowgirl position. She was pounding hard on me and the car shakes like nobody's business. We were constantly keeping watch of any possible surveillance around the area. After i cummed in her, we laid there, sweaty and tired. Quickly tidy up the car and drove off.

Unforgettable.
Old 26-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defacto View Post
Had a X'mas adventure that I would like to share. Booked a hotel room for X'mas eve. So happened was allocated a corner room. At night when we were fucking halfway, I had a crazy idea. Told my gf that I wanted to open the room door and fuck her with the door open. At first she was hesitant, but I told her that our room was at the corner so is ok. Gamely,she agreed. Opened the room door n held it open with the dustbin. Pulled my gf to the edge of the bed facing the open door while I spread her legs wide and pounded her hard. Felt so good knowing that anyone walking past could see. Came in pussy shortly after as she lay there with her legs wide open and my cum dripping out. Even took my time to close the door as I was hoping someone would walk past and see her laying there spread naked. What a great X'mas!
Wats de point???...
Old 26-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sharing a bit of mine.

pulled my ex-gf into school handicap toilet before assembly. knowing what i was expecting, she stripped my bottoms off and started sucking me off. knowing that i was about to cum, i quickly made her took off her school uniform. she was shy and insisted not to as she was worried toilet cleaners might just pop in. not giving a shit, i kissed her and stripped her naked. fucking her in the school handicap toilet was good. cum in her as she was in her safety period within a couple of minutes. then we quickly washed up before heading off to assembly. what an experience.
Old 27-12-2013, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defacto View Post

Haha I ever did that before in a hotel. But the cleaner arrived and screamed at us, told the receptionist. When we wanna check out the recep ticked us off
Old 27-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Handicap toilet is one of the best haha.
Did it with a fuck buddy, who happened to be a classmate of mine back in poly days.
Will head to handicap toilet during breaks in between lessons, and once inside, french like no tomorrow, and she will get onto her knees, pull down my pants and start sucking me off. Always CIM as she likes it. Got to make sure there are no cum visible at the side of her mouth when we head back to class lol.
Kind of kinky when back in class thinking that "that girl just suck my cock and swallowed my cum"
Old 27-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
rockers87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did it few years ago in handicapped toilet while i was in poly too. Many blind-spots around the campus to explore too!
Old 27-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 14
tiddley69 is a glorious beacon of lighttiddley69 is a glorious beacon of lighttiddley69 is a glorious beacon of lighttiddley69 is a glorious beacon of lighttiddley69 is a glorious beacon of lighttiddley69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Wats de point???...
It has a different kind of excitement wan
Old 31-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 13
nicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was recalling some posts on making a quickie at the abandoned blocks in clementi. So decided to go there last weekend with my girl friend. Upon arriving, went up to one of the blocks, not too high up. We started kissing and stripped partially nude; had that blowjob from her. The block level was rather creepy as it approaches dusk time. We could not bother about people may peek into the blocks or something. We just had fun
Could not take it anymore and i lifted up her skirt and started to thrust her from behind. After a few minutes of changing positions, i cummed into her mouth. Quickly dressed up and left the place discreetly
Old 31-12-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

The staircases are locked no? I went past there a few times before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1