The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11740 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagaya View Post
putri is 400k(SGD60). the whole trip is ard SGD150++
Tks for that info. Did have a look. Pleasant looking but I prefer one with good boobs. Furthermore 400K too steep.

S$150...u really know how to budget yourself. Minus off ferry and cewek expenses, you are left with $39/- or RP257400 (ex 6600). Havent include lunch, dinner, tips (cewek), jetty tax....wah...very very tight.

Thank you
Old 25-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Really hope this thread meant for BALAI Frs only cos we already have a couple of Batam threads. Make it easier for Bros to browse thru this thread for info related to Balai.

Thank you
Old 26-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
sari is 350k(SGD55) and putri is 400k(SGD60). the whole trip is ard SGD150++
putri if not wrong last time i book only 250k nia ler. went with baby.

Retired
Old 26-03-2008, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 17
Invigra deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyInvigra deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
if you dont mind we could go on the 14th-16th ^^ i was there last week alone ... abit boring ..... but still bravo is happening.
Alamak!
Bro Neb Neb, saw your post too late, i went Balai alone on 15th - 16th Mar, 1st ferry.. >.< Anyway, i will be going on the 2nd of April to 4th of April with my khakis.. Neb Neb, you free?

well, get to know 3 guys from singapore, 2 malaysian, 1 singaporean malay around my age group, chat and just join along with them..

They are nice folks, only complaint i have is that they are staying at Mirama Hotel.. >.<

Drink, eat, and talk cock with them, no disco, no pool, no KTV that night coz my cewek say that weekend police spotcheck, cant go.. T.T

Well, My Cewek name Imra, 21 years old, around 165cm, forgetten which Villa, just remember that her bunny tooth was alittle broken, doesnt know whether its a good thing or bad thing coz she is one of the girls that perform BBBJ that i doesnt feel much pain, LOL.. if brother want that kind of GFE, she can be the one, remember i had fever and diahorrea when i was there, but she kinda took good care of me..

Falling sick is TERRIBLE when i was in Balai, literally didnt enjoy myself at all, still manage to score 3 goals in the "goal post" but not really enjoyable due to my sickness...

and Balai is a small town, Imra happens to be the "Best friend" of the cewek that i have bonked on 1st of March, and when i ask can i book both of you all together, she said a straight no giving jeolousy as an excuse... "Best Friend" my ass.... :@
Old 26-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Samster

Invigra deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyInvigra deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollmatt View Post
Hello all seasoned batam cheongsters.

This is my absolute last attempt for help.

I'm planning a trip next month as a reward to myself for hardwork. Previous years I have engaged this guy Marsel to help me get the ceweks. Usually i want 4 girls booking for overnight. I have done this twice. It cost me 1.5 juta. Is this expensive. However his girls usually so-so only. Anyone can pass me any contacts for better girls at the same price or advise me on how to fulfil my yearly fantasy. Thank you
4 girls : 1 guy? WOW... frankly speaking, im willing to pay more then 1.5million rupiah for that...

I even have difficulty getting 2 girls : me no matter in the same villa or different villa, most of the cewek will say a straight NO... I cant even get to bonk my friend cewek, most will say NO even if im willing to pay..

Need Urgent Help to fulfill my fantasy on 2nd April - 4th April on Balai... Any assistance on contacts to fulfil my 3some fantasy?

P.S. Im not handsome, but i believe i not ugly either.. i was wondering is it because the cewek there prefer more mature guys with a better carrer and more spending power.. T.T
Old 26-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invigra View Post
4 girls : 1 guy? WOW... frankly speaking, im willing to pay more then 1.5million rupiah for that...

I even have difficulty getting 2 girls : me no matter in the same villa or different villa, most of the cewek will say a straight NO... I cant even get to bonk my friend cewek, most will say NO even if im willing to pay..

Need Urgent Help to fulfill my fantasy on 2nd April - 4th April on Balai... Any assistance on contacts to fulfil my 3some fantasy?

P.S. Im not handsome, but i believe i not ugly either.. i was wondering is it because the cewek there prefer more mature guys with a better carrer and more spending power.. T.T
Hi bro,
Where have you been?
I have no problem getting in Batam, and in Jakarta is even easier.
I will pm you the info if you are interested.
Old 26-03-2008, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kagaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Tks for that info. Did have a look. Pleasant looking but I prefer one with good boobs. Furthermore 400K too steep.

S$150...u really know how to budget yourself. Minus off ferry and cewek expenses, you are left with $39/- or RP257400 (ex 6600). Havent include lunch, dinner, tips (cewek), jetty tax....wah...very very tight.
oh ya. forgot to mention. i change 1Million rupiah, so is ard S$150. not including ferry tix and tax anyway i went there from malaysia kukup(I am malaysian), so ferry tix is slightly cheaper
Old 26-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
putri if not wrong last time i book only 250k nia ler. went with baby.
wah.... so cheap!!! u booked her how many yrs ago ? or they increase the price recently ?
Old 27-03-2008, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
wah.... so cheap!!! u booked her how many yrs ago ? or they increase the price recently ?
If i remenber correctly was just near end of last year and this year jan be4 new year lar or last year dec baby's frd book her also for about 250k-280k nia ler. i dont think within a few month price go up by 150k ba. not include tips.

Retired
Old 27-03-2008, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 22
RINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of light

Wah u guys still so active in here still miss the good old days during sniper69 trips and his FR + the lengendary RINTF grp when we organize field trips to riau island and taking pics using non digital camera and got to have them processed at special shop and posted on RINTF forum.

Any lao jiao formerly from RINTF? maybe can TCSS since i already retired
Old 27-03-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster

sgktvlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINTF View Post
Wah u guys still so active in here still miss the good old days during sniper69 trips and his FR + the lengendary RINTF grp when we organize field trips to riau island and taking pics using non digital camera and got to have them processed at special shop and posted on RINTF forum.

Any lao jiao formerly from RINTF? maybe can TCSS since i already retired

anyone want to join us (4 people).. i will be 3 days in batam ..from sg..
staying in planet holiday hotel.. 0778-7000395.

i got several girl from jakarta bandung jambi.. some are chinese girl tj pinang...
Old 27-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
i dont think within a few month price go up by 150k ba. not include tips.
It was a public holiday and as usual all the cewek prices shot up! Shouldnt command RP400K. I suppose normal weekdays, should be below RP300K for Putri, IMO.

Thank you
Old 27-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
It was a public holiday and as usual all the cewek prices shot up! Shouldnt command RP400K. I suppose normal weekdays, should be below RP300K for Putri, IMO.
strange... i went there during end of feb on a friday. but Sari, the 1 i book cost me 350k, then putri 400k for my bro, my another fren booked his at 500k. y the price so much different from wat u hv quoted ?
Old 28-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
Where have you been?
I have no problem getting in Batam, and in Jakarta is even easier.
I will pm you the info if you are interested.
Talking about Balai here.. >.< you have contacts to help in Balai, coz most of the papis and ceweks say no to me upon my 3some request.. >.<
Old 28-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
strange... i went there during end of feb on a friday. but Sari, the 1 i book cost me 350k, then putri 400k for my bro, my another fren booked his at 500k. y the price so much different from wat u hv quoted ?
Go on weekdays lah. Sunday - Thursday. Believe me they will go bust if they keep charging such prices even on weekdays. Why? Cos weekdays alot of ceweks to choose and theres not many customers. Do u know u can even get some below RP200K (w/o driver)? Demand and supply bro.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1