The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkrubber98 View Post
My all time favourite has to be Niu Niu.

Stable: sgsecretgarden
Why her: Our session just got better each time. She's the complete package. In my opinion she is the gold standard for ML.

Too bad I lost her contact after she RTC.
hehe i still have her wechat!

anyway now bac kia + long tongue girl not popular already ah?
no more MR for her
Old 26-11-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

All quietly go and nv MR loh. Those that will MR also comamndoing other MLs and rtm-ing. Need more bros to write MR loh. You go try and then write MR loh

Too many new MLs so had to take time to filter and try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
hehe i still have her wechat!

anyway now bac kia + long tongue girl not popular already ah?
no more MR for her

Old 26-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 12
javl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by javl0ver View Post
Anyone?
Old 26-11-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 0
2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...light=xiao+xue
She is one of the best for home massage that I followed her around seen start.
Old 26-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Thanks bro surfer for commando MR on 小蓝.

Was considering her for today but pulled back becos of her really small frame. She is really small right? 1.55?
Old 26-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
All quietly go and nv MR loh. Those that will MR also comamndoing other MLs and rtm-ing. Need more bros to write MR loh. You go try and then write MR loh

Too many new MLs so had to take time to filter and try

yea need more bro to write MR

btw bac kia like very fierce, see her wechat wall i scare, haha.
Old 26-11-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Yea small frame like Hazel size. All petite small tight body. Can't paint you can meh 1.55 or not I dunno cos most gals are small and petite beside me (Serbian bear size). Should be less than 1.60 most prob.

But massage decent and got use strength and fingers. And her look gum me so I chiong liao Luckily not a bad session heng ar~

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Thanks bro surfer for commando MR on 小蓝.

Was considering her for today but pulled back becos of her really small frame. She is really small right? 1.55?
She is straight forward one ma I said in my MR but not fierce la unless you are those that wechat her nonsense

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
yea need more bro to write MR

btw bac kia like very fierce, see her wechat wall i scare, haha.

Old 26-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
She is straight forward one ma I said in my MR but not fierce la unless you are those that wechat her nonsense
no la i straight forward on wechat and sms, nonsense only start when i'm in the room, hahahaa.
Old 26-11-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

feel like go pay a visit to bac kia
but she stay the place very difficult to be discreet leh hahaha
Old 26-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster

Yea told her about it but she keep saying no place to shift and her TS also no place for her shift...
Her location not ideal but service and long tongue must experience ma
It is a struggle~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
feel like go pay a visit to bac kia
but she stay the place very difficult to be discreet leh hahaha

Old 26-11-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

My all time favourite ML should be Mandy previously with YF. Too bad she have long left our shores and most probably wont be back. And YF no longer in operation, chances lagi slim liao.

Now still actively looking for my next fav regular masseuse but to no avail.
Old 26-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko69 View Post
My all time favourite ML should be Mandy previously with YF. Too bad she have long left our shores and most probably wont be back. And YF no longer in operation, chances lagi slim liao.

Now still actively looking for my next fav regular masseuse but to no avail.
Agree with u bro, Still can't find one that compares to Mandy. The search continues...
Old 26-11-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Msg this gal that I been quite keen to try yesterday night since knowing today will be free in the afternoon. Her reply only came early this morning so quickly finalise the booking.

Location: Place is somewhere in Chinatown, so pretty convenient regardless if your drive or take p.transport.

Room: Pathetically shabby, cramp, and in a messy state. Bathroom sucks with no proper shower foam etc..

Look: 90% similar to photo. what you see is really what you will get. except.. when you finish reading my whole story.

Service: here comes the main story, might be a little long and draggy so pls pardon me. Gotta be the longest report I ever written.

First enter the room was already pretty sianz, rm was in really a bad shape. Thinking maybe her service can make up for it so bear with it and go ahead to try. Point to note, ever since the moment I step into her rm, she was on the phone answering calls, messaging, wechatting voice msg to customers. Dun really want get piss off to spolit my day, so I chin cai abit and proceed to shower in the crampy bathrm. After shower, came out, dried myself, stand there and she was still on her phone. After few minutes, she seems suddenly realise she got a customer and quickly apologise and ask me lie on her bed.

Again, I control my anger and lay down. She then started to use one hand to pat here and there on my leg.. Like that call massage?? Even a 12 yr old can do better.. Even at that moment, she is still on her phone msging, sending voice msg etc.. Time and time again, she just continue to pat here and there for abit, then stop to use her phone again..

Starting to get really pissed and wanted to tell her stop and dun waste my time anymore when she suddenly start to apply some cold liquid on my back.
She then begin some catbathing on my back and at the same time using one hand on the phone again.. lick her lick there, use her boobies to rub here rub there and still can manage to continue to message. 5 mins or so, ask me turn around and finally put her phone down and uses her 2 hands to massage my dick.

Continue to lick and rub her boobs on my body, asked her why never do ar so she went down and did a AR for like 10 sec then proceed to give me a bbbj. Bbbj was quite powerful and she went deep throat to swallow my dick couple of times but again, it was a less then 5 min affair.

Next she took out a condom and wanted cap me for action. Normally I dun do fj but since this time round this gal service is really so pathetic, I decided to try till the end and live to share my story. Cap on, she went on top and start doing her job and ask me relax.. After a while, came and she took off condom.

Finally, my ordeal is over and I went to shower myself. While I was in the bathrm, overheard her conversation that next customer is already downstair waiting for his slot. Went out to towel dry myself and check my watch, wtf.. it is only 35mins pass my appt time. Wear back my clothes while she is still on the phone with sm other customers. I couldnt really give a heck abt her anymore, paid her and walked out of this junkyard. She still hv the cheek to wave sry to me..

Totally pathetic experience! The room, her outlook, everything is total f..k up.
No makeup, dressed in some loose casual pajamas with hair bunted up. Can see that her hair was kinda oily maybe due to not washed for duno how many god damn days. Worst part is her freaking armpit hair is not trim at all. From the look of it, so long and curly meaning she has not trim it for at least a week.. Sibei knn turn off... btw I skipped my lunch as I lost my appetite thinking of it...

I live to share my experience with all bros here, hope no1 suffer the same fate as me. I always felt that good FL not necessary need to share as what I like may not be what others like. However, bad FL die die must share cause by providing this kind of service, she doesnt deserve any customers.

From what I observed, she might be kinda pitiful cause she seem to be moving places quite often as she always change location. Her outlook and appearance is in such bad shape perhaps due to all the shifting around. Her luggage was also not unpacked and seems like she going to shift again..

I can only pity her but with this kind of service, I think very soon she can RTC liao..

My honest FR, no offense to anymore..

Forget to add, she is the girl with the "snake tongue" Her link: http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=491547
Old 26-11-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
it can mean 1 forummer with 3 point zap you. go to this link can see who zap you
Bro you mean 3 power right? I know the link lah, it only shows the person who zapped you cursing you along with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
Anyone have MR for Xiao Xiao?

If not Im going to commando Xiao Xiao for the brothers here... http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=488833
Please do bro as she is in my shortlist as well
There are a couple of MR in her thread but cannot verify...

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix1988 View Post
Tried to book cherry kana bochup again ... Lol suay well shall try again haha
Is this your first time visiting her? I remember her to be a bit blur blur one so maybe not purposely bochup you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorky View Post
Is this chastity from ltd previously? The yoga lady
Chastity is not back yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Good find! Really looks yummy! Sailor pattern sia!
Visited her... agree with the commando bro MR that she is a gem, in the sense that she is a nice and hardworking lady. Takes pride in her massage skills and I must agree she is rather good... though my MR on sanya I did mention that sanya is good in her massage but it was a rush job... sailor still found many 劳损 areas and "repaired" them, taking her time and effort (until sweat)... she could have released me earlier but she wanted to make sure I was good before I leave... left herself just 5 mins to eat after my session... kc strategy or not it is still good service - that I appreciate. Playability as assumed earlier is not high but at least I am really feeling better...

And yes, she is from the island of hainan as well
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=491953

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong
Old 26-11-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
I live to share my experience with all bros here, hope no1 suffer the same fate as me. I always felt that good FL not necessary need to share as what I like may not be what others like. However, bad FL die die must share cause by providing this kind of service, she doesnt deserve any customers.
Good MR...appreciate it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1