The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 26-11-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Didn't know of any Adidas shop in Batam.
But alot of fake Adidas here selling 10 times cheaper than real ones.

I'm here till Tuesday.
Yup second that..not only adidas, but almost all brands..but these un-genuine items quality are acceptable for the prices we pay.. can get cheaper prices at other areas, where tourists dun show up.. 😁
Old 26-11-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

**currently , talking to a sales girls i found at wechat before i left batam .
if she is willing to work as sales girls , i guess she should be those liang jia fu nu ( decent girl ) .

see can evolve to another story .

( i prefer fishing than paying money . keep looking at those counter girls in the shopping malls , but dont dare to approach . maybe next time ,will just ask for their wechat )

cheers .[/QUOTE]

story contiune , after coming back from batam ( since 13/11 ) .
been chatting with this sale girl ( she told me she is working at a shopping mall near the ferry terminal .
saw her wechat album , she took alot of photo in her uniform and around the shop .
20/f according to her .
quite good progress .
told her im looking for a girlfriend bla bla bla
ask her can accompany me ( decent ) when i go batam next time .
she even plan go where shopping , watch movie bla bla bla
then upgrade to tell her i want her to be my girlfriend , she look so sweet .
then dig inside her sex life ( she say only one time with ex bf )
tell her im not those anyhow ( like real ) guy
meeting her soon ( maybe dec or jan ) .
she seems to be nice cos she remember every small thing i told her .
she say she only earn 2.5ju a month with 2 off day only ( so pathetic ? )
been chit chatting almost everyday ( sticky ) but seems fun as its not money transaction type ( i hope )
Old 26-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulgath View Post

Hv u tried working around it? Like u always did...
You already knew my answers base on what you just said, didnt you?

Paying much higher price than 'normal' for everything to get around Batam is way too easy, anyone could do that. Or i put it in other words,no Sillyporean going to Batam cannot do that.

Normal is define here as what the price most local normally pays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Bro,like that it's 6 shots liao.
Hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempterYee View Post
Keeping tab on yr coming 34th trip summary.
Already done up my summary a week plus after i return to Singapore,i was trimming it to cut back on the number of posts and waiting for the right time to put it up. Its on the below link :

Happy reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempterYee View Post
Always good to knw that others were reading yr postings by the many folds.
Yes,i do know many were reading my postings,some even keeping track of it. And yes,i am happy about it.

If you do not like to read my post/s,you can also click on the IGNORE button below any of my postings and you wont get to read any of my postings,ever. But if you really do that,i believe you may be missing out quite a bit

You know my message above isnt for you,right? Its meant for those who didnt like my posting/s and/or be finding me long-winded, hehehe...(sorry about that long-winded part tho,hehehe...) i also have quite a list of people i use the ignore button on whereby I find their postings not relevant to thread title. And worry not, you are not one of them,hehehe...

I put some words on my signature that says :

弱者報仇,強者寬恕,智者忘懷
it means

A constant reminder to myself, be strong,be intelligent and don't be a weakling.

We all know the reason/s why we come to this thread for and it is definitely not for something else unrelated to the thread title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
U are really fortune teller,aldy knew which bro will quote yr whole post & which 1 wn't.
I use multi-quoting to reply to bros whom i knew will less likely to quote my whole long post. For bros who has the tendency to quote my whole long post,i either use the Hide button or Quote-lock method so they dont have a chance to break the forum rules and later risk to have their post removed.

Unless i find it necessary,otherwise i also try not to reply to those who would quote my whole long post too. Respect others,so others can get a chance to respect you...my personal point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilman View Post
Just that over the years my objectives to goes overseas have change from steal eating to exploring the place which remind me of my childhood and looking for foods of Asia origin . All the markets at batam really bring back good memories when I was a kid .

Looking for girls were secondary. Maybe just for a short companionship or sudden need .
I dont know if you are Chinese,but what you just said reminds me of...

去年今日此门中,人面桃花相映红。
人面不知何处去,桃花依旧笑春风。

At some point of life living in a busy city, we would love to take a break from time to time to re-live ourselves in the good old days all over again. And Batam is a not-bad choice.

Enjoy Batam! Enjoy life!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-11-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I have this tendency too, to be overly confidence at times. So I try to bar myself with some personal rules, so as to prevent myself from reaching that state of mind and then set a few solutions in case I really lose control whereby I need to get out of those shit holes I put myself into, hehehe... (i am still human afterall)
There used 2 b a saying,it's harder 2 teach old dog new tricks. Mani who're exp wld hav had a "i'm in btm 4 so long,i knw better than u attitude"...there4 their exp lvl stop the moment they've those mentality.

Onli those who willin 2 learn keeps movin fwd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
Maybe try Sakura massage at Nagoya?
wat's good in sakura massage? Can share wat u got tere? Preferably w damage 2.

TIA.

Quote:
Ever wonder why Delta Spa price keep increasing in such high frequency (once every less than a year)? And Octopuss Spa seems to follow suit nowaday?(but not in such high frequency) Hehehe... my answer base on my own observation is simple becos Sillyporeans allows them to hence i say,Batam Delta spa..is a confirmed tourist trap and not for newbies, unless they wish to pay 'school fees'.

I rarely see batam locals in Delta Spa ,so their main source of income were definitely not from locals.

Just a simple observation of my own.

(note : i am mainly talking about Delta Spa in Batam and not any other Delta in other parts of Indonesia)
Good 1!

Tis is btm,business good,price up,service lvl drop,..business bad,service lvl up ,price drop & wen stil no good,they close shp...lol. U r damn fricking rite,it was mostly "sillyporean" who allows em 2 increase their price since the big bulk of their income wasn't frm locals.

Most of their locals siam tat spa far far long time ago. Wan cheap & good,follow their locals. Wan 2 get chop? jus follow any tourist @ nagoya hill mall. Wan 2 get chop even harder,don't ask price,don't bargain. Wan 2 get chop the hardest,don't read tis thread at all.
Old 26-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Therein lies the reason why the Thai FL in Singapore command $150/$160-90min-2shots and why the Indon FL can only sell for $100/90mins/2shots.
The way they operate oso different.

Quote:
One more thing to add is that I didn't even get to see her mobile phone until the next day. Almost nothing escape me on my understanding on most of the girl's characteristic I have chosen but this one really boggle my mind. She will be my 2nd back up for CNY 2017,hehehe...and as for my 1st choice,i shall keep it to myself for now.

Ok,so much for my 3rd night's girl. I have her till about 415pm becos I need to check out during that hour and upon checking out, my friends and me went for late lunch at Budi Siang Malam Chicken rice stall near Penuin wet market,after the late lunch,it was back to Harbour Bay for home sweet home.
Yr cny first choice looks good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Wow, the stats of yr cewek from the Secret Garden freaks me up. Suicide Marks is a big No -No for me.
It tells many stories.. Normally i would avoid them ..
same here,i'd avoid such,wait later halfway suddenly kee siao @ nite cut off my kkj wen i'm sleepin,then reli siao liao..lol. No wonder she's nono's 2nd choice.
Old 26-11-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
AsuraWrath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro nono,monkey king 2 video is dead.
Old 26-11-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

any bro gonna be there tomorrow?

Minimum 10 to exchange
Old 26-11-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialBeing View Post
any bro gonna be there tomorrow?
Check ur pm.. will be there tmr till Tuesday, me and another friend..
Old 27-11-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Next morning,i manage to gathered all the men and were suppose to head over to Momo for breakfast. Do note at this point,all our girls had left us...we were all single again,hehehe...upon reaching Momo,we realize that it was closed. Hmm...thats my 2nd time there over a period of around 30 days to see it closed for business and its only around 10am in the morning. What is wrong with this place?

Anyway,we head over for some chicken rice :

This is the 2nd time i was there and...its the 1st time i tried their chicken rice. Now,i am benchmarking their chicken rice with Budi Siang Malam and all my friends however do agree with me,if i benchmark Budi Siang Malam chicken with Aciang Chicken rice,Budi Siang would still come as our 1st choice. I am not saying here that Aciang isnt good,as a matter of fact,it is a lot better than MOST chicken rice i had in Batam (believe me,as a non-seafood person,chicken rice so happen to be my everyday meal). But comparing to Budi Siang,i would have rate it 2nd place. I am returning to try it few more times to give it a fairer comparison in my future trips.

Photo taken from my previous Batam Food List

Location was at Mitra Raya, Ciang Hau Kopitiam. Refer to my signature under Batam Food List for map.
Went over to Mitra Raya today and tried Aciang chicken rice; it's actually quite good! I like their white steamed chicken more than the roasted chicken though.

Next time you're in Mitra, check out Starmas coffeeshop; you can see its location on your map.

The bak kut teh (Teochew style; very flavorable with well-balanced peppery taste) and the lak-sa deserves a special mention. The BKT stall also sells a pretty good braised pig's trotters. I usually eat there once a week.
Old 27-11-2016, 03:46 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6541 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
another is about a girl i book today (3rd night girl). I find her abnormal becos she makes me feel like she do not have a SOUL. She kept talking to herself,laugh for no apparent reason and often look blankly on the 4 walls but as if there is 'something'. No,i doubt there's anything supernatural becos i will be able to "know". Its her mind...it seems so hollow,body so soulless. Believe me,i put a lot of effort to try to understand her and even book her for 2 nights to do so.
I think that all that is very sad. From your words, I understand that she must have suffered some heavy trauma, which left her with the psychological problems or illness that you have witnessed. She must have no family, no one to care about her, no way to sustain herself and she found herself working that way. Who knows what story of desperation may be behind what you have seen today?
Old 27-11-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuraWrath View Post
bro nono,monkey king 2 video is dead.
Happen to find 1,hope it helps

..but not like nono's 1 w indo sub.
Old 27-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros can update rp rate now ops Formasa
TIA
Old 27-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got 9470 when Arrived SKP at 1600 indo time.
Old 28-11-2016, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
i was like ( wtf ) , she sure ah . later go down kena rob how . later she underage how bla bla bla bla

in the end , hahahahah i went down .

before that , i hide my wallet and my valuable ( spare phone , necklace ) all under the bed .

l only left like 3 pieces 50k 1 piece 2000 1 piece 1000 ( something like that ) and a key pouch with $10 sgd .

when i walk down the stairs ( ya , my hotel no lift ) , someone walk up .

not very pretty , decent look , gnd feeling .

she follow me inside my room .

( cut the story short , she chit chat with me , then she say wan to shower bla bla bla )

when she is showering , im bastard , i go check her bag ( want to see got knife , got gun or whatever . hahahaha later she rob me how )

all i find was a sport bra , a wet underwear and short and some girls stuffs .

when she come out , we chat about one hour with her lying at one corner and me one corner ( centre got pillow ) .
Interesting FR.

Hmm...definitely not a 1st time Batam dwellers. Shows that you are street-smart and were prepared for all sorts of consequences when calling on wechat girls. Lots of common sense move in your FR from my perspective.

Smart guy.

Quote:
then i open my bag ( only that few pieces of notes ) , i say why not you take it . cos im leaving today , dont need anyway . dont know when will be coming back .
Wise move.

Quote:
stilling msging her when im around the area . but deleted her when i reach singapore .
This part,we are quite similar,hehehe...

Quote:
( i prefer fishing than paying money . keep looking at those counter girls in the shopping malls , but dont dare to approach . maybe next time ,will just ask for their wechat )
I prefer paying,be it the girls were from farm,FLs or anywhere. I have the habit not favoring any strings attached. This part we may be quite different. My principle is simple,i dont owe anyone, nobody owes me either.

Nice catch playing the fishingman in Batam. May your next catch be better than this.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
Bro sadsky18 must be chatting in Bahasa, isn't it... I hope I can speak Indonesian also
I dont think you need to be able to speak bahasa to catch a 'fish',especially for retail shop girls. Quite a handful of girls in retail industry do speak very basic simple yet broken English,give and take tho,so long both party can understand each other will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Since brothels r officially illegal in indo,so i dn't tink there r reg mandatory/routine health checks 4 indo girls. It's onli wen the girls kena tat time then they go check up.
I agreed,over my nearly 3 years in Batam,i have yet to hear of girls from massage shops,booking joints,pubs,discotheques,KTVs etc having regular routine health checks. Unless there's a raid where a urine test is required.

Which reminds me,some time ago (if i didnt remember wrong),i read from one of Blackpage's post before where there used to be a raid in some pubs or discotheque in Batam when the police requires the girls to have some urine test or something, 2 of the girls there were later tested HIV positive.

Always use a condom when having sex. Like i said before,most girls in this trade already have some form of STD over a period of time.

https://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=4380

...not forgetting there's even more Men from all over the world were happy-spreading those disease around. Surely some of these Men were looking forward to bring in (or contract) something called , HIV.

A simple question cross my mind,do you have the guts to tell your relatives,friends and parents that you contracted STD/HIV if you were to ever have them?

If your answer is NO,it shows you understand dignity and pride as a Man...start by being a human today,use a condom during sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
I'm jus pulling yr leg w tis quote post. No angry,ok?

(i'll buy u 2 tek botels in btm 4 tis 1)
Noted with you repeating my posts...

https://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=4380

Due to me having not be able to repeat myself,you now owed me 2 teh botel.

*joking only*

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-11-2016, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm interested to stay a night with a massage girl from a good massage center but most of them don't want to come over night to hotel stay and don't want to FJ even in massage center also. Very sad they will do HJ only with limited auto roam. Anybody know? which massage center girls can come over night to hotels?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1