The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 07-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahyin View Post
Prepare to go next friday but big typhoon going to hit manila. Hope it will settle by a week and joint r open
the super typhoon is expected to Skirt Manila, though, it may cut across ..

It is a SUPER TYPHOON ..
Old 07-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ports88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasgeorge View Post
No lor, I am still in manila, Asian entertainment has a new management and its called the bay now. Check it out, it has more than just a big stage....that is miss universe
Bro, i m also in Manila now. Thinking of where to go
Old 07-11-2013, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
the super typhoon is expected to Skirt Manila, though, it may cut across ..

It is a SUPER TYPHOON ..
Stay safe all........
Old 09-11-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like the typhoon missed manila - all that happened was strong winds and some rain. Wasn't really there but that's what I heard, any bros can confirm?

As of right now - no more rains already.

Hope all bros are safe and non are caught up in anything worse than a mere delay due to shitty weather...
Old 10-11-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
Looks like the typhoon missed manila - all that happened was strong winds and some rain. Wasn't really there but that's what I heard, any bros can confirm?

As of right now - no more rains already.

Hope all bros are safe and non are caught up in anything worse than a mere delay due to shitty weather...
but also saw Tacloban area estimated thousands dead
Old 11-11-2013, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
but also saw Tacloban area estimated thousands dead
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ad-philippines

Now they added another 0 ... 10k suspected dead. can't get figures yet since most areas are inaccessible.

hard to imagine all this from just 1 storm and in 1 day+.

Old 11-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ad-philippines

Now they added another 0 ... 10k suspected dead. can't get figures yet since most areas are inaccessible.

hard to imagine all this from just 1 storm and in 1 day+.

what i find even harder to imagine is, with so much $ in the country being robbed or fobbed off, why nobody bothered to build Storm Shelters like in other storm prone countries ..

Heck, even the Airport got wiped out .. whereas it should have been one of the safest places for emergency .. shows how much cheap material was used ..

for some time passing, read up on PNoy throwing tantrum at somebody who questioned his authority ..
Old 11-11-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
doctor1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, anyone with trustable outcall massage ctc?
I am in Manila ortigas center till thursday noon.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
firest0rm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

first time in PI, currently at makati, thinking of heading to check out havana and the bars at P. Burgos. looking to tag along with experienced brothers over here. else, anyone interested to meet up can just PM me.
Old 13-11-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
doctor1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah...
super regret never check forums yesterday...
alone in manila too.
Old 14-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Samster

live and learn live and learn
Old 16-11-2013, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
errormessage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
seriously, you associate Pinays interest in certain men = current trends ?? Jeez

The Koreans in vogue because more of them are marrying or becoming sponsors, as per my insider-info, not due to 'Pashion'

Yah, a few are into K pop like they follow J Pop, but that's not the deal breaker

that's just my 2 cents opinion .. no offence ..
Koreans are popular because a lot of them are posted to work in Philippines for 2-3 years. They definitely will be a better fish than those who go there occasionally. Better for them to hook up with a more permanent BF. Unfortunately, pinoy girls don't protect themselves and always get pregnant.
Old 17-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSexy View Post
Philippines sifting through horror in Typhoon Haiyan
sifting ? more like blundering .. from Corina Sanchez, to the VP delivering goods with his name, to those pro-president area getting better response to .. a Malaysian AF C130 being returned to base to accomodate a smaller VIP plane in the disaster zone .. to Customs insisting tax be paid by a cargo shipment air lifted by Lufthansa to .. US Box shippers being told "ALL CLOTHES WILL BE SUBJECT TO DUTY, UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY PROPER PAPER WORK DECLARING THEY ARE FOR Relief (add 10 plus papers)" and oh, wait, you can route all via the GOVT/DWSD, to get tax exemption, to President firing the policeman who said 10,000 died, and President saying "not 10,000, only 4,000 (and climbing .. ) and in the midst of the whole mess, the priority was to get it right as to who declares the number of dead .. to President begging NPA to give some relief to those impacted .. to Imelda crying out for Tacloban and insisting she go there and help (or fuck up things more .. ) to Some Filipinos calling Singapore and Malaysia shameful for 'sending so little Cash' conveniently forgetting the amount of logistical support Singapore and Malaysia have based 2 or 3 C130s for full time duties in airlift within PH .. to some scolding US Govt for "NOT BEING FAST ENOUGH .. " and also the president scolding the Local govts for not ensuring Zero death, and then the President saying "Nobody forecasted a Storm surge" .. though in US or any country, and Cat 5 storm = full forced evacuation .. and a lot of death was not due to storm surge but the typhoon itself .. to all the plundering going on that didn't even has strong storm shelters in place, even for those who wanted to evacuate .. to some movie star insisting they must hold musical shows to "UPLIFT" the spirit of those who lost almost everything .

yes, all is perfectly normal in Replik ..

anyway, life goes

So meantime, do enjoy the ClassMate Promos

PS: all of my gripes are what is top news in Republik .. and that's more important as of now, than the actual sufferings of the people ..
Old 18-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
sundancekid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actuli, nobody in manila gives a rats ass what has happened in tacloban or samar or whereever. the clubs still goes on, the gals show up for work as though nothing has happened and the parties goes on !

and just to reinforce this point, the raids goes on also! Fairytouch kena last week Monday ! but this was more a check than a raid i think. Next night Wed night they open for business like as though nothing happened.

Bini Bini is recommended for the mid range KTV clubs.
Old 18-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
RodRideOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the sad part about tacloban is that more people outside PI care than those in PI.

and even sadder is that it didn't have to be this bad - a decent infrastructure would probably have saved about 90% of the lives. the only "store shelter" a city puts up is to pray that they typhoon won't hit them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1