The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
nguyhiam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
Yummy.. perfect for hot weather..
My exact sentiments
Old 21-05-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
toonside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by songkilan View Post
Welcome welcome..

Have.. Sic 1 of my fav stall.. besides https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=158...postcount=4424

Jin Jin Dessert: Gula Melaka as thick as hot fudge!

Power Cendol
It is through trial and error, Calvin came up with something that is not quite what you would expect Cendol to be, but would make you change the way you might like to enjoy Cendol in the future.

So what makes this Cendol so unusual? Well, the Gula Melaka here has a thick syrupy texture like the hot fudge in a McDonald’s hot fudge sundae. So if you enjoy Gula Melaka, you are going to love this because it is a Cendol where you don’t want to mix everything up before consuming. Here you scoop up the coconut milk infused ice with the sticky, treacley Gula Melaka on the surface, put it in your mouth and experience the contrast of textures between the finely shaved coconut infused ice and toffee like Gula Melaka!

Aside from that, the fresh coconut milk, finely shaved ice and gula melaka actually good enough to award a 4.5/5.

“Gangster”
Another dish which the stall created is the “Gangster?” which, incidentally, is a registered trademark. So just what is the “Gangster?”? Well, in short, it is a take on the Hong Kong style Mango Ice Dessert but with a scoop of Durian Puree on top and finished with some condensed milk.

Unlike most other Gangsters, this is one that you would actually be quite happy to meet. You get fresh Mango paired with pure D24 Durian puree which is excellent value. Tastewise, well, it tastes very much like Mango, Durian, evaporated and condensed milk. If you love Durian, you would love this. However, I do feel that perhaps the dessert is a bit on the heavy side. Mango and pamelo is nice, light and refreshing, but Mango and Durian isn’t quite as bright and refreshing. However, the combination is definitely still worth a try! 4.25/5

Conclusion

Not your traditional Cendol, but this Power Cendol is true to its namesake. The sticky, hot fudge like Gula Melaka will get your eyes wide open on the first bite and get you thinking about bringing your friends and family back to taste it for themselves.

Jin Jin Dessert
Address:
Blk 6 Jalan Bukit Merah, #01-20 ABC Brickworks Market/Food Centre Singapore 150006
Opening hours:
12:30PM to 10:00PM
Thanks bro!
Old 21-05-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

edenwaste deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Welcome welcome..

Have.. Sic 1 of my fav stall.. besides https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=158...postcount=4424

Power Cendol
It is through trial and error, Calvin came up with something that is not quite what you would expect Cendol to be, but would make you change the way you might like to enjoy Cendol in the future.

So what makes this Cendol so unusual? Well, the Gula Melaka here has a thick syrupy texture like the hot fudge in a McDonald’s hot fudge sundae. So if you enjoy Gula Melaka, you are going to love this because it is a Cendol where you don’t want to mix everything up before consuming. Here you scoop up the coconut milk infused ice with the sticky, treacley Gula Melaka on the surface, put it in your mouth and experience the contrast of textures between the finely shaved coconut infused ice and toffee like Gula Melaka!

Aside from that, the fresh coconut milk, finely shaved ice and gula melaka actually good enough to award a 4.5/5.

“Gangster”
Another dish which the stall created is the “Gangster?” which, incidentally, is a registered trademark. So just what is the “Gangster?”? Well, in short, it is a take on the Hong Kong style Mango Ice Dessert but with a scoop of Durian Puree on top and finished with some condensed milk.

Unlike most other Gangsters, this is one that you would actually be quite happy to meet. You get fresh Mango paired with pure D24 Durian puree which is excellent value. Tastewise, well, it tastes very much like Mango, Durian, evaporated and condensed milk. If you love Durian, you would love this. However, I do feel that perhaps the dessert is a bit on the heavy side. Mango and pamelo is nice, light and refreshing, but Mango and Durian isn’t quite as bright and refreshing. However, the combination is definitely still worth a try! 4.25/5

Conclusion

Not your traditional Cendol, but this Power Cendol is true to its namesake. The sticky, hot fudge like Gula Melaka will get your eyes wide open on the first bite and get you thinking about bringing your friends and family back to taste it for themselves.

Jin Jin Dessert
Address:
Blk 6 Jalan Bukit Merah, #01-20 ABC Brickworks Market/Food Centre Singapore 150006
Opening hours:
Love dessert!! Thanks
Old 21-05-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcome welcome..

Power Cendol

“Gangster”

Conclusion

Jin Jin Dessert
Address:
Opening hours:

Thank you Ah Gong can ask one of the missy to taboa for me . Now weather very hot drink lots of water .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 21-05-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

nguyhiam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Thank you Ah Gong can ask one of the missy to taboa for me . Now weather very hot drink lots of water .
Ah Gong careful not to consume high sugar food
Old 22-05-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -119 / Power: 0
songkilan songkilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB2div View Post
Drooling le!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
Yummy.. perfect for hot weather..
Quote:
Originally Posted by toonside View Post
Thanks bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by edenwaste View Post
Love dessert!! Thanks
Enjoy, guys..
Old 22-05-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

songkilan songkilan

Quote:
Thank you Ah Gong can ask one of the missy to taboa for me .
Welcome, ah Gong.. Can ask her shun pian tabao for u ⬇

Yi Sheng Hokkien Mee ABC Food Centre

This particular store which has been around for 40 years. What they say about practise makes perfect is very true. This is one excellent hokkien mee particularly if you like your hokkien mee with thin bee hoon and swimming in thick gravy.

And if you like chilli, this particular chilli will make sure you return again and again. Mr Toh tells me that there are dried anchovies and dried prawns in the chlli. A secret receipe handed down from father to son. In fact, uncle was so passionate about the chilli that at one stage I was wondering if he was selling chilli, with Hokkien Mee as the condiment. I usually don’t take my hokkien mee with chilli, but today I was lapping it up.

What’s better then a mouthful of shiokalicious Hokkien Mee? A mouthful of shiokalicious Hokkien Mee with a piece of perfectly grilled Sio Bak, that’s what! If you have not tried this before, you are being deprived of one of the very simple (sinful) pleasures in life. When you put the noodles and the Sio Bak in your mouth, the first thing you that delights you is the crunch of the pork rind followed by a burst of flavour as the juices from the pork combine perfectly with the savoury gravy of the hokkien mee. And as you savour the taste, you can also appreciate the “pang” (tasty savoury smell) smell when you exhale through your nose. This excellent Sio Bak was purchased from Fatty Cheong’s who are also in the same FC.

Conclusion Different style of Hokkien Mee from Kim’s at Joo Chiat. Chilli definitely wins Kim’s. Noodles wise, Kim’s is a little more QQ and has less gravy then Yi Sheng. Hard fight. Both are good in their own ways but I just feel that Yi Sheng just lacks that knockout punch. For the chilli lovers, that knockout punch might just be the chilli. Other blog entries on Hokkien Mee: Hokkien Mee Riddle Solved Finally Hokkien Mee Reloaded 4.25/5 Definitely one of the best Hokkien Mee in Singapore and definitely better then Nam Sing Hokkien Mee which made it in the Makansutra Hawker Legends list.

Yi Sheng Fried Prawn Mee
Address:
6 Jln Bukit Merah, ABC Brickworks Food Centre #01-13 , Singapore 799501
Opening hours:
3:00PM to 10:45PM
Old 22-05-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyhiam View Post
Ah Gong careful not to consume high sugar food
It is okay as long as you don't take it everyday .

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 22-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Welcome, ah Gong.. Can ask her shun pian tabao for u ⬇

This particular store which has been around for 40 years. What they say about practise makes perfect is very true. This is one excellent hokkien mee particularly if you like your hokkien mee with thin bee hoon and swimming in thick gravy.

Yi Sheng Fried Prawn Mee
Address:
Opening hours:

This one the time is later than the dessert store . Ah Gong thinks it will be a bit hard to ask missy to taboa this one .

Upped b4 :

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 22-05-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 8
maxicash is a glorious beacon of lightmaxicash is a glorious beacon of lightmaxicash is a glorious beacon of lightmaxicash is a glorious beacon of lightmaxicash is a glorious beacon of lightmaxicash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This one the time is later than the dessert store . Ah Gong thinks it will be a bit hard to ask missy to taboa this one .
hey ah gong! High cholestrol nurse in old folks home dun allow eat.
Old 22-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

songkilan songkilan

Quote:
Pity.. this 1 chilli jin ho jiak. Next time ba..
Old 22-05-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Fiveacity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

And if you like chilli, this particular chilli will make sure you return again and again. Mr Toh tells me that there are dried anchovies and dried prawns in the chlli. A secret receipe handed down from father to son. In fact, uncle was so passionate about the chilli that at one stage I was wondering if he was selling chilli, with Hokkien Mee as the condiment. I usually don’t take my hokkien mee with chilli, but today I was lapping it up.

What’s better then a mouthful of shiokalicious Hokkien Mee? A mouthful of shiokalicious Hokkien Mee with a piece of perfectly grilled Sio Bak, that’s what! If you have not tried this before, you are being deprived of one of the very simple (sinful) pleasures in life. When you put the noodles and the Sio Bak in your mouth, the first thing you that delights you is the crunch of the pork rind followed by a burst of flavour as the juices from the pork combine perfectly with the savoury gravy of the hokkien mee. And as you savour the taste, you can also appreciate the “pang” (tasty savoury smell) smell when you exhale through your nose. This excellent Sio Bak was purchased from Fatty Cheong’s who are also in the same FC.

Conclusion Different style of Hokkien Mee from Kim’s at Joo Chiat. Chilli definitely wins Kim’s. Noodles wise, Kim’s is a little more QQ and has less gravy then Yi Sheng. Hard fight. Both are good in their own ways but I just feel that Yi Sheng just lacks that knockout punch. For the chilli lovers, that knockout punch might just be the chilli. Other blog entries on Hokkien Mee: Hokkien Mee Riddle Solved Finally Hokkien Mee Reloaded 4.25/5 Definitely one of the best Hokkien Mee in Singapore and definitely better then Nam Sing Hokkien Mee which made it in the Makansutra Hawker Legends list.

Yi Sheng Fried Prawn Mee
Address:
Opening hours:
Another must-try food, thanks bro!!
Old 22-05-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
usamat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveacity View Post
Another must-try food, thanks bro!!
Delicious looking Hokkien Mee
Old 23-05-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 8
Slapp is one of the Best!Slapp is one of the Best!Slapp is one of the Best!Slapp is one of the Best!

Quote:
Enjoy, guys..
Slapp up your points bro
Old 23-05-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster (M)

songkilan songkilan