The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
22-Mar Liverpool 1-1 Man Utd

Huat ah!
wow...you sitting on the fence...wish you good luck...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-03-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wow...you sitting on the fence...wish you good luck...
Tiagong LVG will play safe to stay in 4th position...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 23-03-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Made the pundits eat their words, as Pool was the favorites to win. Most MU fans were only prepared for draw.

Loves the express Mata mattered. Hatrick if Mata given the penalty instead. And Roon didn't miss the sitter
Old 23-03-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TaoKaeNoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The win today really made my day!!! Top 4 for man utd
Old 23-03-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2025 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43393 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Like bro yinyang, I will go for a draw...or each team to win the other by a single solitary goal !..of cos I would prefer the score Man Utd 2 / Liverpool 1...Best of luck to the Red Devils ! ...hope ladyluck be wif them once again & not desert them !
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Made the pundits eat their words, as Pool was the favorites to win. Most MU fans were only prepared for draw.

Loves the express Mata mattered. Hatrick if Mata given the penalty instead. And Roon didn't miss the sitter
Ooohoo !! Hip, hip, hurray !!..my wishes came thru !! ...Roon as always will disappoint at the most crucial time when the Red Devils needs him most...cant even get a penalty in ..sigh...yes shd hv given it to Mata instead & tat will be a hattrick for him ! ...GGMU !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-03-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Ecstatic to be proven wrong.

But had Gerrard not had that moment of madness, it might have been a different story...

Still have City and Chelsea on our fixture list, lots of work to do to secure CL qualification. Just hope they dun do the stupid beat-the-top-teams-lose-to-bottom-teams shit.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 28-03-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Ecstatic to be proven wrong.

But had Gerrard not had that moment of madness, it might have been a different story...

Still have City and Chelsea on our fixture list, lots of work to do to secure CL qualification. Just hope they dun do the stupid beat-the-top-teams-lose-to-bottom-teams shit.
Stevie G shouldnt had played. It is a highly charged match atmosphere.
As the commentator puts it....it is about controlling your emotions.
A delightful win over our old rivals at their own backyard.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-04-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

4-Apr Man Utd 2-0 Aston Villa

HUAT ah!

Old 03-04-2015, 09:23 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
4-Apr Man Utd 2-0 Aston Villa

HUAT ah!
I tink it will be....

Red Devils 3...Villa 0

Old 05-04-2015, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
I tink it will be....

Red Devils 3...Villa 0
OMG ! ..I nearly got it right last nite ! ..why did DDG slept for a moment n let in the villa goal by Christian benteke ...fantastic match !!..chances are now very good for a top 4 finish. Herrera & Roon are our wonder boys last nite !! ..the Red Devils shd hv sewn up the title by now had they been playing Herrera earlier in the season. If LVG keeps on playing him, Rooney & Mata from now on, I m sure the Red Devils can make it to the top ! ..GGMU !!

Old 05-04-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG ! ..I nearly got it right last nite ! ..why did DDG slept for a moment n let in the villa goal by Christian benteke ...fantastic match !!..chances are now very good for a top 4 finish. Herrera & Roon are our wonder boys last nite !! ..the Red Devils shd hv sewn up the title by now had they been playing Herrera earlier in the season. If LVG keeps on playing him, Rooney & Mata from now on, I m sure the Red Devils can make it to the top ! ..GGMU !!
The tempo was broken at the Half Time whistle.
Man U came out looking out of ideas.

I thought Ashley Young played pretty well.
The ref should have given the penalty (add bonus Red card) for Ciaran Clark man-handling of Rooney.

Rooney best position is still all out striker...as he had proven.
Herrara is starting to get into tempo....keeps on playing him....he is an intelligent player who gets into position well n play telling passes.

Good result!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Classic Rooney for the 2nd goal. Wow. Barely finished celebrating when De Gea uncharacteristically let in that soft goal. Thank god Herrera calmed all the nerves in injury time. I like the recent United - which is like the league-winning United of old, where goals come from all over the team, and not reliant on just the strikers. It is so much more difficult to defend against a whole team.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 07-04-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

OMG !!..our noisy neighbours, the defending champs lost to Crystal Palace 2-1 ytd morning !

Tink for the coming Manchester Derby, LVG & his Red Devils shdn't hv too much of a problem overcoming them by a goal !

Old 11-04-2015, 08:48 AM
Samster

11-Apr Man. Utd 1-1 Man. City

HUAT ah!

Old 11-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

I expect Manchester City to pull a surprise win.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1