The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-05-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 13
Asinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had not posted for a long time.

Just had a session with Kiko from Emmanuelle. Go for her if you are into skinny ladies. She looks 70% like the pics though.

Looks: 8 / 10 (70% resemblance to the pics)
Body: 6 / 10 (Skinny to the bones, A cup boobs, at least it isnt baby elephant)
BBBJ: 8 / 10 (Nice suction)
FJ: 7 / 10
Room: 2 / 10 (Worst room I have seen ever. Bathroom is downstairs. The rooms are not even proper room. Idk how to describe. )
Old 10-05-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of
TRL lucky draw

Finally TRL lucky draw result OUT ! Some bro so lucky strike twice ! Cheers
Old 10-05-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=727533
Reached the promise land of free bonk at last.
A sure thing as to lucky draw lol.

5/5 Ava from Silk
Next target will be Nana 100%

Now for Ava, I will cut to the chase since there are so many FR for her and mostly are accurate to point.
Looks: 9/10 Pretty and cute.
Body: 8/10 just nice.
Boobs: 9/10 extra nice
French: 9/10 very nice
BBBJ: 7/10 nice but i had better before.
FJ: 9/10. Extremely nice. 1xcob, 1xcim.
GFE: 9/10 Damn nice.
RTF: Nana 1st and that i can imagine should be ultra nice!😋
Old 10-05-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 12
BeerGoggles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeerGoggles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Bee soi 69
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...5#post18674305

New to dome 1 after past few years with PRC $$$$$$ type girls. Quality in FL PRC market hasn’t been up to standard / no value for awhile.

Tried Bee as she looked like a Thai colleague of mine. So some fantasy fulfilled there

Looks - 8/10. Exactly like 3rd photo but with Thai tan.
Boobs - al naturale B cup. The way I like it
Body - petite but generally enough meat in the right places
BBBJ - 6/10. Can be improved as a bit of teeth on occasion but eager to please like a first time GF
Painting - she allows and reacted in 69
Frenching - 6/10. Not a deep frencher. Kisses are more but can french when making out
FJ - 7/10. Non commercial. Inexperienced feeling tbh. So it’s really like f-ing your first time GF. However, willing to try and let you take the lead. So that’s a plus.
GFE - 10/10. Her English is really good. And she makes you feel at ease immediately but still some sense of innocence. We talked in between shots till we almost lost track of time.
Room & location - a bit tiny (think hotels in HK) bit generally clean. Next to mrt and big public car park so very convenient

RTF - depends. I’m new so wanna try others but the GFE is too good to pass up.
Old 10-05-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitesse View Post
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=727533
Reached the promise land of free bonk at last.
A sure thing as to lucky draw lol.
i hope more stables follow SS's promo, including the RTF discount. Lucky draw not vv enticing TBH
also, they should disqualify those that post super-delayed FR, after the girl has already left... whats the fking pt?
Old 10-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Strawbenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiBoi21 View Post
Does anybody know what happen to lover fortress?
Closed like 2 weeks ago lol
Old 10-05-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
sexlibrary555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all the bro who had try zine and qunnie here on our side ,we apologize to you all for bringing in this 2 girls in. Hereby we already tell zine and qunnie to FO. We take comment from bro here seriously, this 2 the standard is really not up to there . They are no longer here in our side . We also cannot tolerate this kind of working attitude. Once again next time if this kind of service attitude appears again in our side , pls let us know and they will be send back without any delay.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlibrary555 View Post
To all the bro who had try zine and qunnie here on our side ,we apologize to you all for bringing in this 2 girls in. Hereby we already tell zine and qunnie to FO. We take comment from bro here seriously, this 2 the standard is really not up to there . They are no longer here in our side . We also cannot tolerate this kind of working attitude. Once again next time if this kind of service attitude appears again in our side , pls let us know and they will be send back without any delay.
wow. an OKT that doesn't just zap you for your FR
Old 10-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

U sad only someone here more pekchek tulan ! Chill man life short to be pekchek of anythg everythg !

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So sad. I nv win.

Anyone know what kind of apps can make the picture to become so nice?

Last edited by pe1964; 10-05-2019 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
laii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlimluvbonking View Post
New account but aint a new bonker LOL.
Informed 2 stables that I've always trust that i will be using this account for the moment. Bobian kena caught by OC and fl OC. 😂😂😂

Lai liao intro this charbo that day i poked afternoon @ 4pm. Central and discreet location, spacious enough, common bathroom.

☆ Sasa ☆
☆ Silkstockings ☆
☆ 2/5 ( Had a few rounds of free bonk le )
☆ Height 170cm indeed ☆
☆ Thai tanned, fairer side ☆
☆ Curvy figure, GREAT ASS ☆
☆ 7/8 years enhanced neh neh soft liao ☆
☆ Got this nice tattoo on her left back side
(Borned in the year of rama XII)
☆ Sharp features, pulky lips ☆
(She worked in Dubai for a very long time, so she has this deep sexy sharp features)

《Services provided 》
Passionate mistress gfe DFK, catbath, BBBJ, AR ( i asked when she lifted my legs up & i was shocked but then i ask first lol. Im shaved though ) SIBEI SIBEI SONGZ , PAINTING, 69 ( Take note of her juices. She very long never poke guy liao and never kena painted before as told, i was the second customer for her first day today. She enjoyed it for 15 minutes and she stopped me for the reason that she will be cumming but no chance given. She " vibrated " lolz and zua her juices all over my mouth & kena the midde of the bed LOL ) FJ she likes half squat reverse cowgirl, this one no horse run. The juices flowed out rapidly. She even said to me before come Sg , checked on favourable positions online and ask friends who does this trade. Sibei wu xim this charbo ❤❤
We done several positions, her moans, blushes face, got me out 2 x shots.

In between she massage me
GUYS HER MASSAGE IS LEGIT GOOD
( worked in dubai before for 10 years as a massueue. She making sure i enjoed and i asked her to try Zua Gen. Sexy touches led me into fantasy. )
Sasa is a MUST TO TRY, mai tu liao, still wait late dont have liao hor guys !
seriously, I started booking from yesterday till now,bro said she is busy😥
Old 10-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 12
BeerGoggles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeerGoggles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Bee Soi 69, 10 May, 530pm
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=726998

New to dome 3. Previously an $$$$$$ / whatever came after that supporter. But now not much value there.

Picked Bee cos she looked very much like a Thai colleague of mine. So a mini fantasy fulfilled for me.

Looks 8/10 - looks exactly like 3rd photo in the link but with the Thai tan.
Body 9/10 - petite type with naturale B cup boobies. Not much of meat on ass but nice cute butt.
BBBJ 6/10 - inexperience I believe. I had a bit of teeth scraping but she is eager to please
FJ 7/10 - also inexperienced but willing to try different positions if you take the lead. It’s like f-ing your uni girlfriend. Shy to moan as she said room walls were thin. Plays some James blunt music in the background.
GFE 10/10 - top marks here. Speaks really good English for Thai. No issues for me communicating and she makes an effort to make you feel comfortable while retaining some sense of innocence. Haha.
Room - a bit tiny. Think HK hotel room size but she says they are moving again.
Location - next to MRT station and open air public car park.
OKT - generally fast so no issues here

RTF - GFE makes it attractive but I’m new and so many delicious ones around. So let’s see
Old 10-05-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...2#post18671932
Claimed my free bonk after completed 5 bookings with bro silk and so lucky to get the first blood on Nana, first time to Singapore Ang Pai, very sexified and highly recommend to Bros into slim petite and natural SYT knowing how to please the customer as a king.
Looks: 8/10, 70% resemble the pictures (last one resemble the best) but still cute and pretty
Body: 10/10, natural b cup and no fat at all, slim and petite perfect for carry position, a slight birth mark but covered by tattoo on her lower belly.
Pussy: 8/10 trimmed but not shaved, just nice and juicy
Painting and fingering: 10/10, she really enjoyed maybe because no sex for a while so spent quite some time just tasting her and gave her a good orgasm with finger and tongue.
BBBJ: 8/10, we were busy in 69 so I didn’t notice much about her techniques but it was all good
FJ: 9/10, many positions and from all actions like natural moaning and crabbing the bed sheet and moving in sync can feel she really enjoyed herself and no complain about my long and hard pumping lasted almost 1 hour for my first shot in flat doggy position. Her legs were shaking and almost fell over after I finished and when she tried to lead me to the shower.
GFE: 10/10, quite decent English and easy to break ice and grow chemistry to the max.
RTF: sure and a real gem not to miss.
Thumbs up for bro silk for the quality of the girl
Old 10-05-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
petmichpeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking through great book and saw positive FR for Tina in scarlett house, her photo is so alluring as well. (And i simply have a thing for big breast sultry look).

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=727692

Attitude : 9.5/10(She's very cheeky through out)
Face : 10/10(she's got the foxy CFM-SYT look)
Body : 9.5/10 ( I think a big C or D cup)

She started teasing me the moment I entered the door and stop until you left the door. She's definitely good at this.
BBBJ was just good.
She took my cock in whole(deep throat) and also giving sensual BBBJ. I offloaded all my white armies into her throat and the sight of seeing her swallowing it was heavenly.

RTF: Depends as there are quite a number of girls out there. Will return for another girl if she is not available.
(saw another girl that's my type while having the session there)
Old 10-05-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
douglas99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Natasha (TRL), 10-May 6:30pm

About 70% of the photos posted. Was a little disappointed but made up with her service and genuine expressions. Very bubbly and naughty girl.

She is going back on Mon, so fast hand fast leg. She is always fully booked.

No need to talk about her service. I think if can click with her, you will enjoy it very much. She came five times with my one shot. She knows how to enjoy herself. Be gentle with her and you will be repaid many times back.

Session: 8/10
Old 10-05-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 10
BlazingAngelas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sasa from SS
Location central got parking and public
Bro slik fast response easy to communicate with, directions are clear
Looks: sweet, eyes are big and nice better looking in person than pic for some reason
Body: tall yes slim yes no belly yes super sexy the figure with nice butt
Boobs: big soft nice to play with, nips are sensitive when playing with it. Cant stop playing with her boobies
French: yes alot alot not afraid to approach
Bbbj: wah this dunno how to say strong suction sometimes gentle sometimes hard good simulation and what she does with my ball i cannot put into words just awesome
Painting: yes pussy is great not those flappy ones, clean shaved, super smooth the emotions from her is just exciting
Fj: not afraid to let her voice out. Sounds great and even teach me new position hahaha, after cumming she keeps u in her wah feeling so good
Gfe: treats u like king. she helped me put all of my stuff nicely even hangs my clothes for me, remove my shoes shower top to feet she cleans u really well. Even help to wipe my back with towel. Communication with her is great had some laughs with her
Rtf: definately will come back

Last edited by BlazingAngelas; 10-05-2019 at 09:17 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1