The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro

Good Boy lah!
not Good Bird meh
Old 05-04-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
You have a big bad bird, how to be good boy.... I call BS
Wah bro, don’t see me no up leh.
My mind and heart are good, only my lil bro below is bad.

My BBB just tasted GG ultra tight pussy, feels almost like raw
Had to concentrate not cum prematurely when she cowgal me.
Gotta caution she only has small B boobs once stripped, body complexion not so smooth, no DFK.

Hence will not be in my top 5 list.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 05-04-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
not Good Bird meh
I’ve to confess everything abt me is good except my bird.

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 05-04-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
I’ve to confess everything abt me is good except my bird.

😅
you are a humble bird...me floppy bird
Old 05-04-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
you are a humble bird...me floppy bird
You are the most humble bro I came across.

🙇‍♂️
Old 05-04-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wah bro, don’t see me no up leh.
My mind and heart are good, only my lil bro below is bad.

My BBB just tasted GG ultra tight pussy, feels almost like raw
Had to concentrate not cum prematurely when she cowgal me.
Gotta caution she only has small B boobs once stripped, body complexion not so smooth, no DFK.

Hence will not be in my top 5 list.

Thanks bro, got to take her off the list liao for obvious reasons lol
Old 05-04-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Indeed very difficult nowadays to find slim, pretty gals with natural tua liap nee.
After not so satisfying bonk with GG, I went to find WH06 Xiao Yun again.
She almost raped my ass today with her electrifying AR.

😱
Old 05-04-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol...

Like I told u before there are only some but limited who sees boobs like us
Old 05-04-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Indeed very difficult nowadays to find slim, pretty gals with natural tua liap nee.
After not so satisfying bonk with GG, I went to find WH06 Xiao Yun again.
She almost raped my ass today with her electrifying AR.

😱
Actually I can still accept those not really slim nor bah type. Medium figure with Cs are acceptable but sadly most of the Cs in GL probably comes with extra baggage or are actually Bs. Ds on a slim body is super rare, really brings back memory of Jiaqi WH17. Mixue 1608 actually is quite good too but her Big Cs to Ds are the softer type and not the firm type. Chen Meng WH02 has a figure that is close to XY but service and GFE is quite poor in comparison

Lol, she is addictive lol, I went for her yesterday lol. Never a fan of AR but hers feel so ….. electrifying like what you say

I think with all the good reviews from so many guys in forum, her queue now is quite scary
Old 05-04-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Lol...

Like I told u before there are only some but limited who sees boobs like us
Indeed bro, that is why I target the Ds and not so much the Cs. Ds become Cs and are still acceptable. Do try XY if you got the chance, I don't think you will be disappointed
Old 05-04-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually I can still accept those not really slim nor bah type. Medium figure with Cs are acceptable but sadly most of the Cs in GL probably comes with extra baggage or are actually Bs. Ds on a slim body is super rare, really brings back memory of Jiaqi WH17. Mixue 1608 actually is quite good too but her Big Cs to Ds are the softer type and not the firm type. Chen Meng WH02 has a figure that is close to XY but service and GFE is quite poor in comparison

Lol, she is addictive lol, I went for her yesterday lol. Never a fan of AR but hers feel so ….. electrifying like what you say

I think with all the good reviews from so many guys in forum, her queue now is quite scary
Nowadays got prawn (min B) already good enough for me
Anything more is a bonus

Anyway , Xiao Yun and An An nowadays gotta queue 3-4hrs if u never advance book.
Old 05-04-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Anyway , Xiao Yun and An An nowadays gotta queue 3-4hrs if u never advance book.
好的是值得等待的 - finally got my fix on Angel dust
Old 05-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
好的是值得等待的 - finally got my fix on Angel dust

Angel- Another blockbuster hit worth waiting
I was lucky I was offered her once I reached and coincidentally she just stepped out

😅
Old 06-04-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bigpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, would like to come down GL for CAT150. Any recommendation for a girl to allow 2 shots? Angle allows two shots? Thank you.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpig View Post
Hi Bros, would like to come down GL for CAT150. Any recommendation for a girl to allow 2 shots? Angle allows two shots? Thank you.
Don’t be a cheapskate - Pay 2 sessions if you need 2 shots
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1