The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: The Creepy Indonesian Game of Possessed Dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Nice rate u got.
He got it frm same shp opp formosa as u,bro.

Quote:
The practice of these black magic reminds me of a thai movies i watched before...(Art of the Devil)
I tink same director of art of devil movie has a new upcoming horror movie call ,take me home.

I'm nw curious,if there will be eng & bahasa subtitle 4 the movie on the ring vs the grudge in btm. Not having either 1 of em reli hard to bring my cewek go watch le.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Indonesia TCSS, Exchange Rate, Favourite Song/Music update

Quote:
Originally Posted by DageDage View Post

The police brought the 13 to the district office where they were lectured and sentenced to do push-ups.

"They were secured because they were found to be eating lunch at the warungs. So we brought them to the district office and we provided them enlightenment, so they will be respectful of citizens who are fasting," Leuwiliang Subdistrict Head Chairuka Judhianto told Detik on Thursday.

"As for the stall owners, we warned them. If they are found to be open again at noon, we will later seal the stall," Judhianto added.
it may sound stupid, but I tink the polisi were aldy pretty lenient on this 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuraWrath View Post
exchange rate in btm today

bro,i like the way u report the exchg rate.

Unique!
Old 11-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement random security checks on passengers from SG & MY

While Indonesia may be known as having some of the toughest drug trafficking laws in the region, neighboring Singapore and Malaysia are not exactly known for their lax stance on narcotics either. Nevertheless, authorities in Indonesia apparently view passengers coming from the two countries as being particularly likely to smuggle drugs into our archipelago and as a result are planning to subject them to greatly increased scrutiny.

The head of Soekarno-Hatta Airport’s management, PT Angkasa Pura II, recently told the media that they will tighten security inspections on passengers arriving from Singapore and Malaysia due to frequent drug smuggling attempts.

"So we discussed with the Ministry of Transportation that there are many unwanted things entering Indonesia from the two countries closest to us, Singapore and Malaysia. Therefore, Pak Minister [of Transportation Ignasius Jonan] will approve random checks for passengers from the two countries," said Budi Karya Sumadi, president of PT Angkasa Pura II, last Friday as quoted by Merdeka.

Budi said that the airport was just waiting for the decree from the Ministry of Transportation to allow them to tighten their security procedures. Transport Minister Ignasius had already expressed his support for the proposal the previous day.

In addition to allowing for random checks, the proposal would also allow airport authorities to deploy plainclothes officers to target suspicious passengers for further screening.

Commenting on media reports about the increased scrutiny on Malaysian passengers, Malaysian Deputy Home Minister Datuk Nur Jazlan Mohamed said he had not been informed about the security changes but said that Malaysia’s Immigration and Customs Departments already ensured that no illegal items were smuggled out of their country.

Despite the renewed threat of executions for drug traffickers, Indonesian authorities claim that cases of drugs being smuggled into the country have steeply risen over the last year.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
AsuraWrath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice rate u got.
ya,thx bro nono1973.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
He got it frm same shp opp formosa as u,bro.
ya,thx to u i get to kow where to get the better rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
bro,i like the way u report the exchg rate.

Unique!
Next time i shall try do the same.

Since now got daily Forex report direct from batam,report everyday also can.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Exchange Rate History update :

Old 13-07-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
aalphan43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WEDI KARO BOJOMU - iMEYMEY

Old 16-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
aalphan43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bebizie - Jangan Bilang Sayang

Old 18-07-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Inmate convicted of raping and murdering child escapes from Jakarta prison

A prisoner at the Salemba Penitentiary in Central Jakarta named Anwar (a.k.a. Rijal) managed to escape from the prison last Thursday, allegedly with the help of his wife.

Police believe that Anwar, who was convicted of raping and murdering a 12-year-old, was able to sneak out of the prison along with visitors to the facility while disguised as a women using clothes smuggled to him by his spouse, Ade Irma.

"Allegedly Anwar fled while wearing an abaya [a loose fitting robe-like dress worn by some Muslim women] and headscarf brought to him by his wife," Cempaka Putih Police Chief Commissioner Iwan Gunadi said on Friday, as quoted by Tempo.

Iwan said that the prison was full of prisoners last Thursday, which was the second day of the Idul Fitri holiday, which helped Anwar to escape. He also said that the prison’s new warden only realized that Anwar had escaped at 10pm that day when guards were doing a check of each cell block.

"Currently, officers of the Cempaka Putih Police are pursuing Anwar," Iwan said.

Anwar was convicted of the rape and murder of a 12-year-old student on June 23 of this year and was given a life sentence by the Central Jakarta criminal court..
Old 18-07-2016, 07:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

[VIDEO] Lucu! Vidi Aldiano Kaget Gilang Dirga Bisa Niruin Suaranya & Afgan

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Central Java police chief says his officers are banned from playing Pokemon GO

Even though it hasn’t been officially released in Indonesia yet, Pokemon GO fever has swept across the country. The augmented reality smartphone game from Nintendo has addicted countless Indonesians and caused government officials to freak out over possible security breaches the app could cause.

While top officials fret over Pokemon hunters accidentally revealing state secrets, a much more realistic concern is that players may end up hurting themselves by having their eyes glued to their mobile screens while they are driving or wandering into traffic.

That concern was recently raised by Central Java Police Chief General Condro Kirono, who warned Pokemon hunters not to play while behind the wheels of their cars.

"Pokemon Go players that are out looking for pokemon while driving are very dangerous. Their concentration will be split between looking for a Pokemon and looking at the road," Condro said on Monday as quoted by Tribunnews.
Condro said that he had instructed his officers to investigate the cause of all car accidents in his region to find out how many had been caused by players of the game.

When asked by a reporter about whether there were any police officers playing Pokemon GO, Condro said they they were banned from playing the game.

"I definitely forbid it, it can cause their work to be neglected. Those that say they are going out on patrol might actually just be going out to look for Pokemon. So I forbid my officers to play Pokemon Go," he said.
Old 19-07-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Frenchman detained for trespassing on military base in Cirebon while playing Pokemon

Several top Indonesian officials have stated their concerns that the phenomenally popular mobile game Pokemon GO could potentially cause security breaches in Indonesia, considering the augmented reality game pushes players to explore their surroundings while collecting GPS and photo data.

Many people dismissed their worries as ridiculous and overblown, but those officials no doubt feel vindicated over news that a Frenchman visiting Indonesia for business entered a military complex in Cirebon, West Java, yesterday while playing Pokemon GO.

According to authorities, the 27-year-old French citizen, identified as Romain Pierre, apparently should have known he was going into a restricted area (maybe he thought there was a Vaporeon hiding inside the base).

"He jumped over the base’s portal, and was then secured," West Java Police spokesman Yusri Yunus said on Tuesday as quoted by Detik.

The incident took place on Monday night at about 11pm. Romain was said to be jogging around the area in search of the virtual creatures.

"He said he was hunting Pokemon," Yusri told the media.

Romain was detained by military security personnel and then handed over to the Cirebon Police for questioning. The Frenchman told the police he was in Indonesia for business and was staying with other members of his group in a nearby hotel.

The French citizen was released by police at about 2am on Tuesday morning and returned to the hotel after police checked that his passport and visa were in order.
Old 20-07-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
AsuraWrath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Folklore - Story of Sangkuriang

Long time ago in West Java, lived a beautiful girl named Dayang Sumbi. She was also smart and clever. Her beauty and intelligence made a prince from the heavenly kingdom of Kahyangan desire her as his wife. The prince asked permission from his father to marry Dayang Sumbi. People from Kahyangan could never live side by side with humans, but his father approved on one condition, when they had a child, the prince would transform into a dog.

The prince accepted the condition. They get married and lived happily in the woods until Dayang Sumbi gave birth to a baby boy. The prince then changed into a dog named Tumang. Their son is named Sangkuriang. He was very smart and handsome like his father.

Everyday, he hunted animals and looked for fruits to eat. One day, when he was hunting, Sangkuriang accidentally killed Tumang. His arrow missed the deer he was targeting and hit Tumang instead. He went home and tells her mother about the dog.“What?” Dayang Sumbi was appalled. Driven by sadness and anger, she grabbed a weaving tool and hit Sangkuriang’s head with it. Dayang Sumbi was so sad; she didn’t pay any attention to Sangkuriang and started to cry. Sangkuriang feel sad and also confused. How can his mother love a dog more than him?

Sangkuriang then decided to go away from their home and went on a journey. In the morning, Dayang Sumbi finally stopped crying. She started to feel better, so she went to find Sangkuriang. But her son was no where to be found. She looked everywhere but still couldn’t find him.

Finally, she went home with nothing. She was exhausted. She fell asleep, and in her dream, she meets her husband.“Dayang Sumbi, don’t be sad. Go look for my body in the woods and get the heart. Soak it with water, and use the water to bathe, and you will look young forever,” said the prince in her dream. After bathing with the water used to soak the dog’s heart, Dayang Sumbi looked more beautiful and even younger. And time passed by. Sangkuriang on his journey stopped at a village and met and fell in love with a beautiful girl.He didn’t realize that the village was his homeland and the beautiful girl was his own mother, Dayang Sumbi.

Their love grew naturally and he asked the girl to marry him. One day, Sangkuriang was going on a hunt. He asked Dayang Sumbi to fix the turban on his head. Dayang Sumbi was startled when she saw a scar on his head at the same place where she, years ago, hit Sangkuriang on the head. After the young man left, Dayang Sumbi prayed for guidance.

After praying, she became convinced that the young man was indeed her missing son. She realized that she had to do something to prevent Sangkuriang from marrying her. But she did not wish to disappoint him by cancelling the wedding. So, although she agreed to marry Sangkuriang, she would do so only on the condition that he provides her with a lake and built a beautiful boat, all in one night. Sangkuriang accepted this condition without a doubt. He had spent his youth studying magical arts. After the sun went down, Sangkuriang went to the hill. Then he called a group of genie to build a dam around Citarum River. Then, he commands the genies to cut down trees and build a boat.

A few moments before dawn, Sangkuriang and his genie servants almost finished the boat. Dayang Sumbi, who had been spying on him, realised that Sangkuriang would fulfill the condition she had set. Dayang Sumbi immediately woke all the women in the village and asked them to wave a long red scarf.

All the women in the village were waving red scarf, making it look as if dawn was breaking. Deceived by false dawn, the cock crowed and farmers rose for the new day. Sangkuriang’s genie servants immediately dropped their work and ran for cover from the sun, which they feared. Sangkuriang grew furious.

With all his anger, he kicked the unfinished boat. The boat flew and landed on a valley. The boat then became a mountain, called Mount Tangkuban Perahu (Tangkuban means upturned or upside down, and Perahu means boat).

With his power, he destroyed the dam. The water drained from the lake becoming a wide plain and nowadays became a city called Bandung (from the word Bendung, which means Dam)

Bandung, capital of Indonesia’s West Java province, is a large city set amid volcanoes and tea plantations. It's known for colonial and art deco architecture, a lively, university-town feel and – thanks to its 768m elevation – relatively cool tropical weather. Bandung is also a shopping destination, with fashion outlets clustered along Jalan Setiabudi and Jalan Riau and in the Dago district.
Old 21-07-2016, 01:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Agnes Monica - Jera | Official Video

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-07-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
brassicbrassic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Acoustic.....

Old 22-07-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Re: Folklore - Story of Sangkuriang

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuraWrath View Post
With all his anger, he kicked the unfinished boat. The boat flew and landed on a valley. The boat then became a mountain, called Mount Tangkuban Perahu (Tangkuban means upturned or upside down, and Perahu means boat).

With his power, he destroyed the dam. The water drained from the lake becoming a wide plain and nowadays became a city called Bandung (from the word Bendung, which means Dam)[/SIZE]

Bandung, capital of Indonesia’s West Java province, is a large city set amid volcanoes and tea plantations. It's known for colonial and art deco architecture, a lively, university-town feel and – thanks to its 768m elevation – relatively cool tropical weather. Bandung is also a shopping destination, with fashion outlets clustered along Jalan Setiabudi and Jalan Riau and in the Dago district.
a very interesting read,bro. Looking fwd 2 more of such postings to help readrs like myself undstd more of Indoland's urban legend.

Keep it cming!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1