The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
iron_symphony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

wow..... I've learnt so much just by reading this. thanks!
Old 25-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
voka_blue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Merry Christmas to all bros

I have a question regarding my divorce case .... can the wife able to ask the judge to give her the whole flat to her so that she can live with our 2 childrens including my CPF paid for the flat?

What is the chances if i wanted to fight to sell the flat away and 50-50 among we two?
Old 25-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by voka_blue View Post
Merry Christmas to all bros

I have a question regarding my divorce case .... can the wife able to ask the judge to give her the whole flat to her so that she can live with our 2 childrens including my CPF paid for the flat?

What is the chances if i wanted to fight to sell the flat away and 50-50 among we two?
Yup the damn fucking judge could always do anything they want...that how my ex got the flat that we both will contributing to...and in my case the cpf that I had put into the flat...during my time CPF won't allow me to withdraw unless I make good on the money given to her..
Old 26-12-2010, 08:35 AM
Samster

Sigh! ... if give the whole flat including the CPF ... how am i going to buy another smaller flat of my own. Seems those divorce judge took sides on them too much and left nothing for us.
Old 26-12-2010, 08:49 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

it also depends on how much u have contributed and your cause for divorce..

Quote:
Sigh! ... if give the whole flat including the CPF ... how am i going to buy another smaller flat of my own. Seems those divorce judge took sides on them too much and left nothing for us.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup even though they always claim that in divorce cases judgment is never pass on the basis of who did what and who is right and wrong...all too often we have seen many cases where the real "victims" are the men...financially that is..
Old 26-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Yup even though they always claim that in divorce cases judgment is never pass on the basis of who did what and who is right and wrong...all too often we have seen many cases where the real "victims" are the men...financially that is..
i hope you are doing it fine bro ....
Old 26-12-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
i hope you are doing it fine bro ....
I am doing ok now, the divorce came at a bad time of my career and more or less contributed to my bankruptcy, no joke having to pay over 1k a month when you are near jobless, had to borrow from credit lines just to keep up with the alimony/maintenance..but despite my status as a bankrupt, my attempts to vary the alimony payment fell on deaf ears...the fucking judge only varied it by a couple of hundreds...so my advice to anyone seeking to divorce their other half better planned well in advance, keep all financial statements or payslip away...its true when a woman say "my money is my money, your money is also my money"...cos in a divorce, your money will become their money..
Old 26-12-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am doing ok now, the divorce came at a bad time of my career and more or less contributed to my bankruptcy, no joke having to pay over 1k a month when you are near jobless, had to borrow from credit lines just to keep up with the alimony/maintenance..but despite my status as a bankrupt, my attempts to vary the alimony payment fell on deaf ears...the fucking judge only varied it by a couple of hundreds...so my advice to anyone seeking to divorce their other half better planned well in advance, keep all financial statements or payslip away...its true when a woman say "my money is my money, your money is also my money"...cos in a divorce, your money will become their money..
my situations no better than you bro ... lots of police report file by her against me as i consent PPO to her last time. Spending every money i have for the family & flat and got jobless recently whereby all creditcards now after me. Now i want to divorce this evil woman who stopped me seeing my children and she file for DEO to kick me out of the flat i'm staying now. Afer consult few lawyers, seems flat will be hers and the children which left me nothing to restart my new chapter in my life.
Old 27-12-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Kilograms is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro, I caught my wife doing adultery recently, it been 2 weeks now. I can sense that she's been trying to antagonise me, trying to make me to divorce her, but i insisted that i 'm willing to stay neutral and keep this family (1 kid). no pictorial proof, but her sis & bro can be as my wife admitted her deeds in their present.
I try to be patience in order not to let her find reason of my wrong doing to make it my fault (women, they are good at that), them to divorve me under these ground.

Question: Can she still file for divorce? If yes, can she claim maintenance from me even if she decided to let me have the kid?
Question: even she succeeded in getting a separation, can she still live in the same house?

we have not slept together for alomost 7 years as far as i can remember. very little intimate time together but get along well before this incident happen.

Sorry if you find it hard to understand what i 'm trying to say, maybe I'm still in a un stable situation.
Old 27-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Samster

Bro why do you still want to hold on to the marriage?
Old 27-12-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

because i still love my wife, i love my children. i dun mind not being able to sleep with her after all these years, in the past sometime we can still spend time doing what we need to do. except now, she seeing another i decided to stop in case she end up with diseases that i might not have known. i believe she's probably gotten hook on something that makes her fall deeper into another person. i knew my wife would never had done such mistakes especially as a 40yr old adult. but i will try any possible way to make her come to her senses, unless she says is over. now, i'm just playin the waiting game.

she told me not to give her more time to cool down and when she's ready to accept what had happen and willing to change for good, i gladly say yes. today, she peep into my hand phone again. that got me thinking, is she still hiding something from me, i have a huge hunch that she is, but i try to pretend she's trying hard to change.

i was thinking whether i should just call it quit? but before that, was also thinking of doing something on the third party....than maybe it'll at least remind him that hitching other ppl wife is a painful process physically. but if i file for separation, can she ask for maintenance? (she's working) and i'll probably be looking after my kid. Confuse....confused:
Old 28-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilograms View Post
but if i file for separation, can she ask for maintenance? (she's working) and i'll probably be looking after my kid. Confuse....confused:
Unfortunately yes, even during separation stage they can ask for maintenance even if you are taking care of the kid..but since she is the one screwing around, I think it would be embarrassing for her to even ask for it...
Old 28-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Samster

Ahh..... thanks Bro Frankiestein. it's month end, se haven't said a word about money....hee hee hahaha.
Old 29-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Unfortunately yes, even during separation stage they can ask for maintenance even if you are taking care of the kid..but since she is the one screwing around, I think it would be embarrassing for her to even ask for it...
But in SG, there are many females that doesn't know what is morals. They may cook or spin up some reasons / excuses for their actions and demands. They don't give a shit whether you die, or what will happen to you for the rest of your life, they are simply selfish and concerned whether they can get what they want and their comforts, especially when the Law is on their side, all the more easier / convenient for them.

That's the price to pay for marrying an SG woman.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1