The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, HannahEvelle, Quennie

Old 26-01-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who’s On Your List?

definitely yasminne cheng for me man
Old 27-01-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

#1 Melody Low
She has been my fantasy since my teenage years

#2 Beverly Loh
Would love to bang her on that empire massage chair turned on
Old 27-01-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Fiona xie. Hands down the no.1 fantasy for me. She used to stay at the hdb at khatib camp back gate there. Guard duty alot of pax will request guard back gate just to catch a glimpse of her. Real life she's not tall but those boobs. Wow.

Since we're fantasizing
Christina Hendricks
Emmanuelle chriqui (fucking hot on entourage)
Scarlett Johansson

Jav fantasy fucks
Mana sakura
Sora shiina
Yuma asami
Yui Fujishima
Mao hamasaki

I do realise for the right price you can actually fuck some of these AV stars but no way I would pay 12k for a dinner date plus fuck with mana
Old 27-01-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
#1 Melody Low
She has been my fantasy since my teenage years

#2 Beverly Loh
Would love to bang her on that empire massage chair turned on
Oh shit hell yeah would need to add melody low as well!
Old 27-01-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post

And who can forget jean danker. I would love to fuck Jean danker while Glenn ong is tied to a chair and forced to watch

Old 27-01-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
I saw Yasmin Cheng in person as well. She’s got quite a set on her and she hides it really well under those clothes
Old 27-01-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
And who can forget jean danker. I would love to fuck Jean danker while Glenn ong is tied to a chair and forced to watch

I always have this joke about Jean Danker. She’s got a weird looking face but that hot body more than makes up for it
Old 28-01-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 14
Other deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOther deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

苑子艺

China actress, have the hots for her.
Old 28-01-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 2
tagata3937 is one of the Best!tagata3937 is one of the Best!tagata3937 is one of the Best!

hot chicks
Old 05-02-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
avet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Fiona xie. Hands down the no.1 fantasy for me. She used to stay at the hdb at khatib camp back gate there. Guard duty alot of pax will request guard back gate just to catch a glimpse of her. Real life she's not tall but those boobs. Wow.

Since we're fantasizing
Christina Hendricks
Emmanuelle chriqui (fucking hot on entourage)
Scarlett Johansson

Jav fantasy fucks
Mana sakura
Sora shiina
Yuma asami
Yui Fujishima
Mao hamasaki

I do realise for the right price you can actually fuck some of these AV stars but no way I would pay 12k for a dinner date plus fuck with mana

I think for one gen FX is winner .

Apparently now even in prison she still no 1 fap target. Don't know how her brother tahan when in NS, see all his bunkmate lust over her.
Old 19-02-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

to share:

1. Kylie Minogue
2. Sophie Marceau
3. Ayaka Mutou (JAV)
4. Umi Yatsugake (JAV)
5. Yang Libing (when she acted "On the fringe")
6. Cecilia Chung
Old 19-02-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tynom32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Milf lover, so the first 2 that comes to mind is:
Salma Hayek
Super sexy when she was younger, only got better with age imo.

Marissa Tomei
Didn't really know about her until spiderman homecoming, after that its just been fantasy after fantasy.

For locals:
Constance Song
Paige Chua
Used to watch these 2 quite abit on tv, Constance in particular looks amazing now. She did a piece on straits time youtube channel, So fuckin sexy.

Anna En
Followed more recently on IG, hot body.
Old 19-02-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
Accolent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAccolent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liv Tyler, at the time of the film Armageddon, not the Liv Tyler now.

Shannon Elizabeth, of the time in American Pie.

Eva Amurri, of the time of Californication. She is actually the daughter of celebrated actress, Susan Sarandon.

Had such the hots for them then, too bad time fatigues us all
Old 20-02-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Molby10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

And the TV is playing the match Liverpool 7-0 Man U
Old 13-06-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
avet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Latest cocktease pictures, hoping to influence you into simping for them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1