The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Re: STDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
How many bros here already told you to seek a doctor's advice? U fucking moron come here and ask for advise instead. How many bros here are infectious disease medical personnel? Non? Hey, its your lancheow. No one gives a shit if it falls off because of your STD. Make yourself useful and at least tell the bros here where and from whom you contracted it. So, that everyone can avoid this diseased hooker. Can do that or not?
I just realised I typed Desker it's probably at some other thread. So I will type it here now. It's Yi Yi from Desker road 58A, though she says she's returning to China but I doubt it is true.
Old 30-12-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Your yeast infection turn into HIV?

Hell yes, HIV has to be tracked, but you complained about getting a yeast infection from a blowjob, not from raw fucking a hooker.

You are just a moaner and a troll, if you were really worried, you'd have already gone for an anonymous STD test.

Where can get anoymous STD test? I don't know that's why I am asking.
Old 30-12-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avet View Post
Unless it's HIV or other serious disease, there's no mandatory contact tracing. Although they will encourage you to tell your gf/wife so they can be tested and treated.

There's a reason why DSC is subsidized. Govt long time ago say it's better to detect and treat STD rather than complain, esp since got Geylang/Desker nearby. Also why unlike all other govt facilities, DSC subsidy apply to foreigner, because doesn't make sense to treat locals only.

Bangla,angmoh, mat, ah being catch std all not good, so hence subsidy for all and mandatory screening Geylang and for license massage parlour.

You worry too much. Go see dr please and don't anyhow self treat, you only sabo us if you go chiong again and spread to other girl. Don't bluff say won't go again, once got itch Liao very hard not to scratch.

You worry so much. Raffles completely private, they won't even contact anyone else, and unlike DSC, SMS from them not suspicious.

Seriously. Go. See. DR. Don't SABO US.

Also,, if you know where u got from, tell us here.
Nah I won't go again because I have always brushed off the idea of visiting a prostitute. This is an exception because my life very hard to explain. Secondly, first time chiong get this kind of Yeast infection so itchy already I still not scared? Still dare to go next time? You think I stupid ar? Use simple thinking can know already.
Old 30-12-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avet View Post
Unless it's HIV or other serious disease, there's no mandatory contact tracing. Although they will encourage you to tell your gf/wife so they can be tested and treated.

There's a reason why DSC is subsidized. Govt long time ago say it's better to detect and treat STD rather than complain, esp since got Geylang/Desker nearby. Also why unlike all other govt facilities, DSC subsidy apply to foreigner, because doesn't make sense to treat locals only.

Bangla,angmoh, mat, ah being catch std all not good, so hence subsidy for all and mandatory screening Geylang and for license massage parlour.

You worry too much. Go see dr please and don't anyhow self treat, you only sabo us if you go chiong again and spread to other girl. Don't bluff say won't go again, once got itch Liao very hard not to scratch.

You worry so much. Raffles completely private, they won't even contact anyone else, and unlike DSC, SMS from them not suspicious.

Seriously. Go. See. DR. Don't SABO US.

Also,, if you know where u got from, tell us here.
Liscensed massage palour why need health screening since it is not legal for them to provide extra service? Pls explain.
Old 30-12-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
How many bros here already told you to seek a doctor's advice? U fucking moron come here and ask for advise instead. How many bros here are infectious disease medical personnel? Non? Hey, its your lancheow. No one gives a shit if it falls off because of your STD. Make yourself useful and at least tell the bros here where and from whom you contracted it. So, that everyone can avoid this diseased hooker. Can do that or not?
the recent post from other bros only just appeared before your text so it's not correct to say "how many bros here already told you to seek a doctor's advice" because I didn't see those messages then.
Old 30-12-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
Where can get anoymous STD test? I don't know that's why I am asking.
Already posted before to go Dr. Tan, you just wanna moan and didn't bother to check.

Here, I did the very difficult task of googling 'anonymous STD test Singapore' for you:
https://www.dtapclinic.com/std-hiv-testing-singapore/
Old 30-12-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
What makes you say it's an yeast infection? Can you share the symptoms here?
Don't be paranoid. Whatever concerns you have might be unjust. Doctors in singapore are still quite ethical and you can just google for std checkup clinics. These doctors wouldn't judge you because to them, you are numb when it comes to seeing patients like your profile. They won't judge you. It's all in your mind.

Get it check and resolved for peace of mind. No point using vagilsil and hope it goes away. If you are sure it happened after the bbbj and it's an std, you would need antibiotics. Vagilsil only work on yeast and not bacterial infection.

You feel that you've learnt your lesson and won't want to take the risk again next time, then so be it. But get it fixed first should be your priority.
nah lesson learnt because this is the very first or at most second time I went to a prostitute then suay suay get already, plus it was only under exceptional circumstances(long story to explain my loser life to you, my life got sabotaged very badly so trust me when I say it really is under exceptional circumstances, I always brushed off the idea of visiting a prostitute until now when I am 33/34 years old due to the exceptional circumstances I mentioned. It's not like I chiong alot then finally wake up lesson learnt after kena Yeast Infection. Plus even without getting this infection I had decided to stop already thus I don't fall under that typical group of lesson learnt chiongsters(for their case they deserve it). Symptoms is itchy lor, that's why it's yeast infection and not other more serious STD that's why I tried self treating first with over the counter medicine ie. Vagisil.
Old 30-12-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
A lesson learnt. Don't chiong hookers.

Get a proper gf.
nah lesson learnt because this is the very first time(it is actually second time but because it is withint a span of 2 consecutive days it is still considered the first time I went to a prostitute after brushing off the idea for 33/34 years) I went to a prostitute then suay suay get already, plus it was only under exceptional circumstances(long story to explain my loser life to you, my life got sabotaged very badly so trust me when I say it really is under exceptional circumstances, I always brushed off the idea of visiting a prostitute until now when I am 33/34 years old due to the exceptional circumstances I mentioned. It's not like I chiong alot then finally wake up lesson learnt after kena Yeast Infection. Plus even without getting this infection I had decided to stop already thus I don't fall under that typical group of lesson learnt chiongsters(for their case they deserve it)

Last edited by ssd3469; 30-12-2023 at 10:40 PM.
Old 30-12-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
but shouldn't I be having sex with my gf instead? Or during window period in between gfs it's okay and normal to visit prostitute? It has been very painful for me to go 33 years without a first gf that's why that is one of the reasons why I went to a prostitute.
If you are single, I don’t see how it becomes a moral issue. Even for bros who haven’t had sex with wife for years, it is subjective whether it’s morally wrong for them to seek other recourse. We are not living in a black and white world.
Old 30-12-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Already posted before to go Dr. Tan, you just wanna moan and didn't bother to check.

Here, I did the very difficult task of googling 'anonymous STD test Singapore' for you:
I didn't check or further read up because I thought he is a real doctor and thus not anoymous. Or is he just an internet name and thus he is anoymous? Or is Dr Tan just a clinic's name and thus considered anoymous?

Btw what is your view on single men visiting prostitutes? Is it normal and correct? Or are we supposed to keep masturbating until we meet our next GF? Your replies will help my view greatly thanks. Cause I am 33 or 34 without a first gf, this is only one small factor that pushed me to visit the recent prostitute.
Old 30-12-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
If you are single, I don’t see how it becomes a moral issue. Even for bros who haven’t had sex with wife for years, it is subjective whether it’s morally wrong for them to seek other recourse. We are not living in a black and white world.
they can divorce their wife before visiting ma. At most lead single life from then on and don't get married again, then won't have such difficult situation anymore. I need to sleep soon so will reply tmr morning, hopefully the yeast infection is better tmr morning after 1 whole day of Vagisil.
Old 30-12-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Nah I won't go again because I have always brushed off the idea of visiting a prostitute. This is an exception because my life very hard to explain. Secondly, first time chiong get this kind of Yeast infection so itchy already I still not scared? Still dare to go next time? You think I stupid ar? Use simple thinking can know already.
Maybe heaven trying to warn you. Maybe chionging is not for you. Putting aside our moral argument, my honest advice for you is quit chionging. Listen to heaven.
Old 30-12-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Maybe heaven trying to warn you. Maybe chionging is not for you. Putting aside our moral argument, my honest advice for you is quit chionging. Listen to heaven.
Actually if you read a few posts above where I replied to someone else, even without getting this yeast I had decided to stop already. One of the reaons is that it is not for me. Why advice me to quit? No such thing as chionging is for some but not for others, we are all the same, all humans. No one is that much more immune than another. We are all at risk.
Old 30-12-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:

Private clinic might be quite expensive also, I not much savings(that's why I said my life situation hard to explain to you all if you read my replies to other posts here, alot of things happened/ factors led up before I decided to go prostitute for 1st((it is actually second time but because it is withint a span of 2 consecutive days it is still considered the first time I went to a prostitute after rejecting the idea for 33/34 years) )
Old 30-12-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 20
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

All these STD talks are from the day after.

If the TS, has put in the same amount of thought or risk mitigation, before going for prostitution, all these worries will not happen.

There is no point crying over spilled milk now. Go see doctor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1