The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2022, 04:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jwzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: Yvette's showcase

Support! Great writing TS
Old 17-02-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Lowrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Orgy in the suite, hopefully
Old 17-02-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EmmanuelCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid beginning pls continue OP. Pitching tent to field camp here
Old 17-02-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
KepCop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Can't wait for next update!
Old 18-02-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
foojian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro TS, support for more updates.
Old 28-02-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
starrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chapter 7

In the suite, the party reached full swing in no time. More bottles of champagne in ice buckets were ordered in, and the men began to make out with the female staffs all over the place; on the sofa, in the recess next to the closet which was meant for luggage, on the king sized bed. As Yvette’s manager started to escalate physical contact she was still a bit hesitant but with the cajoling from her female colleagues, a couple of whom, Yvette knew, themselves had boyfriends outside work, Yvette relented after a few attempts and a couple of bottoms up with the champagne. The alcohol did wonders in loosening up Yvette's inhibitions and she began to get into the mood as her manager starts to make out with her, transitioning to fondling, the petting gets heavier and he begins to unbutton and reach into Yvette’s soft pastel pink chiffon office blouse. By then at least 2 other girls were already well into sexual activity with the other men, one kneeling on the floor and fellating the FX manager who sat on a chair sipping his champagne and the other had only her skirt on, bunched at her very slender waist, crouched submissively in a doggy style position on the sofa being penetrated by a fit looking manager with strong, steady thrusts as she moaned with pleasure, turning back to mouth some words to her man in between gasps which Yvette could not make out but the look of arousal on her blushing red face was unmistakable.

Yvette’s manager led her into the bathroom as they frenched passionately, leaning against the vanity counter as he begins to gently pull up her form fitting office skirt. Moving aside the gusset of his young pretty subordinate’s lacy black La Senza panties in a deft motion, he begins to caress her clit. Yvette did not realize it at the time but her arousal was amplified by the influence of alcohol in her and she was increasingly getting wetter between her legs. Her manager’s fingers moved surreptitiously into her love slit and begins to stimulate her gently at first, as she began to moan softly with pleasure, holding tightly on to his shoulder for support. Wiggling his middle and ring fingers inside Yvette, he begins to up the tempo as she starts to moan louder with pleasure. She was fully occupied with the sensations from the skilful fingering of her tender g-spot, and the fact that it was her own manager dominating her in that position subconsciously heightened her arousal even more. Her pussy was soaking and her body was tense. Wasting no time, Yvette's manager had her bend her over the vanity and enters her from behind, ravishing her hard against the counter as she looked in the mirror and the view of herself being fucked combined with the vigorous thrusting of her manager brought her closer and closer to the edge. Her manager had one hand on his young admin assistant’s hip to steady her as he continued his assault into her young, inexperienced pussy and the other hand squeezing her right breast, fingers stimulating her now very sensitive light brown nipple tip.

“How? Want me to do it harder? Feel good?”
“Ahh…. ahh ahhh I… er…ya…ahhh” was all his sweet young subordinate could manage as he dazed her right leg and placed it on the vanity counter. Yvette was now in an even more lewd position, balancing on only one high heeled foot on the floor, and the other thigh resting on the vanity top. Her hips were wide open, allowing her manager to penetrate her deeper with each thrust as he gradually increased the cadence. Yvette’s mind was now in a haze as she felt her manager’s dick pounding in and out of her pussy, going deep with each thrust while she was half-splayed on the vanity, her hands holding on tight to the edges for support, gasping and moaning. Through the haze she could hear very distantly the sounds of the frenzied activity of the other girls being done by the managers outside the bathroom, but her mind was almost entirely taken over by the increasingly escalating sensations inside her, combined with the way she was being taken in such a dominating manner by her own manager, a physically toned thirty something whom she had always thought was attractive in a smart and capable way. Yvette’s arousal reached the point where it gradually started to spread through her young, slender form, it was a feeling that was familiar yet different and more visceral at the same time. Through her gasps, Yvette drew in a sharp breath and let out an involuntary high pitched squeal as waves of pleasure rocked her slender body, as she soon succumbed to her first vaginal orgasm.

As Yvette came, her manager did not let up his assault on her and continued to thrust in and out, penetrating her, enjoying the feel of her relatively tight young love slit for another good 3 minutes or so before he pulled out at the last moment, shooting his load onto the bathroom floor. Turning his gasping, pretty young subordinate around to face him, he proceeded to french her deeply again as he re- inserted his fingers into her now dripping slit and fingered her while his other hand held her against the counter. In a matter of moments the already aroused Yvette squeezed her thighs together as she came again.

Her manager led a stumbling dazed Yvette out of the bathroom. The rest of the group applauded the both of them as they emerged in the living room area, and they goaded the both of them to give the group a blowjob performance. The managers threw in a suggestion they could pass her probation early if she knew how to “be good”, “play nice” and “perform above and beyond”. The girls also chimed in playfully, saying “you go girl, you can do it! Show us how sexy you are!”, “Not everybody gets this chance to get confirmed early you know!” “C’mon Yvette, this is how we play, dont be a spoilsport, whatever happens here stays here”.

With the relentless peer pressure from her colleagues and still tipsy from the effects of the alcohol, Yvette‘s guard was off. Though she was slightly reluctant and disoriented, she put up little protest as the girls guided her to her knees before her manager as he took his place on the sofa...
Old 28-02-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
GaryRatface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice juicy update, please continue!
Old 01-03-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20023 / Power: 24
HRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrydreamer View Post
Chapter 7
Thanks for the writing, bro!

Latest post search

Point exchange history

No exchange with clone accounts.
Old 02-03-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
Mousulk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish to have this type of colleagues
Old 04-03-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Camping for next episode
Old 05-03-2022, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
10ya10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Camping too!
Old 09-03-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
veryslowdancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, updates plsssss 😊😊
Old 10-03-2022, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
planf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support a very nice story
Old 26-03-2022, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lcdavid is Cool - loads of Potential

Waiting new update
Old 26-03-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
LeaveTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share. Camping for updates too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1