The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold
Re: Best CIM is massage parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyToy View Post
I wonder how do you define a good CIM. .
There is CIM, and then there is good CIM.

A girl can simply let you shoot inside, that's just CIM.

But when she licks your dickhead, continues sucking after you shoot to milk every last drop out, that's good CIM.

CIM got risk of STD, so if you must CIM, make it a good one!

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 16-01-2008, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
zarty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass View Post

But when she licks your dickhead, continues sucking after you shoot to milk every last drop out, that's good CIM.

HAhahahahaha YEAH BRO. This must be the tip of the day..
Old 16-01-2008, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 20
zenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro, well written... can you tell me so far any girl gave U a good CIM that U cannot forget till date? kekekekekekeeeeeeeee...........

For me is Gigi YHC, but she already Quit....sigh....

+10 Who's want to join my Q?

Target: 1888pts

Just Up: lglg666

Total List: 76 Bros.
Clear list: 50
=26
Old 16-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 22
behappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well say bro, good CIM will bring to the eight heaven.

But I yet to have a good CIM.
Old 16-01-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 21
ez2link is a Helpful and Caring Samsterez2link is a Helpful and Caring Samsterez2link is a Helpful and Caring Samster

off topic:
Yup bro I do agree with you years ago, in this forum, ppl will tell u detailed FR with name of HC, name of gal, address and even guide u to walk there. But nowadays, all the post will says "want contact can pm me. i wun give the contacts to bros with less than XXX pts to protect the place..."

Well there are always both side to every matters.. Now that the rules seem to have changed. we will just have to follow it..

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyToy View Post
I wonder how do you define a good CIM.

I would rather think your question is "best bbbj" bcos gals that allow bbbj will not mind let u CIM. Whether the experience was good is not dependent on the CIM but depends on whether the bbbj is good.

If you can cross the causeway conveniently, i suggest u go all the HC in JB. In Malaysia, it is a standard practice for all the gals to do bbbj. And as long as you tell them b4 hand, they will let u CIM.

In SG a bit harder to find and even if can find, it often comes with extra charges. Try track down ol'cayote's romps and easy for u to find bbbj w/ CIM.

As for swallowing, it is extremely rare to find as i have nvr found one myself. But the problem is, if the gal willingly swallow without u telling her to, it feels damn good. If u have to tell the gal to swallow then she swallow, a bit not as good liao. If u have to pay her to get her to swallow, i dun think it will it make u feel good nor boost yr ego.

sidenote: if a gal has STD, u go bbbj or do FJ raw is quite the same chance of getting the STD from her. Unless u dun scared die, please use a CD.

off topic: years ago, when i reading this forum, ppl will tell u detailed FR with name of HC, name of gal, address and even guide u to walk there. Nowadays, i read all the post says "want contact can pm me. i wun give the contacts to bros with less than XXX pts to protect the place."

I ask myself, "is this really necessary? does this really help?"

Getting a bit long winded liao. Better stop here.
Old 17-01-2008, 09:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
maddogazubir is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsepool View Post
Nice Thread, Kudos to TS.
I am also a big CIM lover, but nowadays hard to find TN ladies who is willing to CIM.

One of the more memorable CIM experience

1. Vivian, BHC
Basically, she would ask u to CIM. That was her trademark before she becomes Ang Pai. Now, not so sure as i haven't visit her in a while.

2. Jane, FL
Best CIM i have experienced in 2007. She not only CIM, but she swallow without even blinking an eye, like its so natural ... pity haven't been able to contact her since the last session we had.

3. Wen, FL
Super hardworking BJ giver. CIM naturally, but doesn't swallow.

Would love to hear more brother contribute and share the good lobangs.
Bro Arsepool,
Pardon my ignorance, which joint is FL?
Thanks
Old 17-01-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsepool View Post
Nice Thread, Kudos to TS.
I am also a big CIM lover, but nowadays hard to find TN ladies who is willing to CIM.

One of the more memorable CIM experience

1. Vivian, BHC
Basically, she would ask u to CIM. That was her trademark before she becomes Ang Pai. Now, not so sure as i haven't visit her in a while.

2. Jane, FL
Best CIM i have experienced in 2007. She not only CIM, but she swallow without even blinking an eye, like its so natural ... pity haven't been able to contact her since the last session we had.

3. Wen, FL
Super hardworking BJ giver. CIM naturally, but doesn't swallow.

Would love to hear more brother contribute and share the good lobangs.
Hi Bros,

I used to have Ginger (Malay) from Pissa who can also do CIM. I had her since the days in Boulevard Hotel and I followed her to Pissa. Since Pissa's renovation, I have stop seeing her. prince in Pissa also expensive. I have move to see Fann from Leisure...
Old 17-01-2008, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
change1012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogazubir View Post
Pardon my ignorance, which joint is FL?
Bro, FL stands WL which is free lance or working girls and you should be able to guess what type of work. If not than go sillypore most popular area look see look see sure know.
Old 17-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Mine, by far, is from ICE @ BHC...So sad that she had left the building
Old 17-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!

Thanks to bro maddogazubir for starting this thread! I agree with bro boy toy that if its standard practice in M'sia to CIM, somehow, the gals from M'sia just know how to do their stuff, when i was posted there three years ago, it was like that lah, they call bbbj ice cream and i was curious what do you mean icecream??

In Sing, my best bbbj sexperience is with Sheila, i followed her from Daiichi to D'''''ko, she's mixed, petite, sexy Sinaporean. I guess I must have got addicted to her deep throat bbbj and CIM, the best part?? She SWALLOWS! every drop of my sperm like she's licking up birds nest!

Wonder if bros here have tried Sheila before? Her bbbj skills are just super!

Hope the rest will share about their CIM lobangs too!
Old 17-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3p2 View Post
Thanks to bro maddogazubir for starting this thread! I agree with bro boy toy that if its standard practice in M'sia to CIM, somehow, the gals from M'sia just know how to do their stuff, when i was posted there three years ago, it was like that lah, they call bbbj ice cream and i was curious what do you mean icecream??

In Sing, my best bbbj sexperience is with Sheila, i followed her from Daiichi to D'''''ko, she's mixed, petite, sexy Sinaporean. I guess I must have got addicted to her deep throat bbbj and CIM, the best part?? She SWALLOWS! every drop of my sperm like she's licking up birds nest!

Wonder if bros here have tried Sheila before? Her bbbj skills are just super!

Hope the rest will share about their CIM lobangs too!
Yes, I agree that Shelia is another hot girl and she really take everything in.... The only thing is I felt that she is alittle pricy......
Old 17-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Lao_Tzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, I like the way you put this......

My best CIM experience is SKY X-Casanova....Curent ANNA HC......

After the shooting, she always still try to reload and reload and reload until I cannot tahan....you know the sensation when the dick head is further aroused after cumming......
Old 17-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Lao_Tzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For all CIM Lovers:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Hope you enjoy......hope we can get someone like the actress......
Old 17-01-2008, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!

Bro Slutwen, you're damn right! I must have spent over a 1,500 on her CIMs i'm a sucker for deep deep throat, after doing her doggy missionary etc . . she'd usually remove the CD and just suck like no tomorrow .. guess it feels shioker than vaginal sex if you no wat i mean ... any bros have these kind of experience before?
Old 17-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3p2 View Post
Bro Slutwen, you're damn right! I must have spent over a 1,500 on her CIMs i'm a sucker for deep deep throat, after doing her doggy missionary etc . . she'd usually remove the CD and just suck like no tomorrow .. guess it feels shioker than vaginal sex if you no wat i mean ... any bros have these kind of experience before?
who are you referring to?? Ginger or Fann... Sheila is another hot bushy gal....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1