The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 7
SandyTheSandMan is a glorious beacon of lightSandyTheSandMan is a glorious beacon of lightSandyTheSandMan is a glorious beacon of lightSandyTheSandMan is a glorious beacon of lightSandyTheSandMan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Is she hinting me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_v2 View Post
scare to ruin friendship better don't try, coz successful or not, the friendship no longer the same...
My exact sentiments!!
Old 23-09-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Signs ads positive. She might not be experience about this and doesn’t know how to lead since she know u r married. She may hesitate cos she’s attached. But waiting for u to make the move.

If she mention as long as nobody knows can alr. U can reply: ya lo. Like our dates. Nobody knows. See her reaction.

Question: do you msg her? Is she responsive? If yes. Sure kills
Old 24-09-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
tsohsoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks for the responses.

waaaaa:
If she mention as long as nobody knows can alr. U can reply: ya lo. Like our dates. Nobody knows. See her reaction.
-> This is really good bro. Will try

Spoke with her again today - she was telling me about her ex boyfriend, but ending up saying my name instead of the ex boyfriend's name by mistake.

Wonder what that means.. Might be a simple mistake.

As some bros here say, maybe time for medicine. Haha.

She's wearing a low cut white floral dress today. Showing off her C cups. Very tempting..
Old 24-09-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Play along. Emotionally she’s not decisive now. Think she likes u. On the other side. She is saying: hey. I got bf. This is wrong.

Slowing chit chat with her and hint that having another emotional attachment might not be bad
Old 25-09-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
tsohsoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks for your replies, waaaa.

Would give you power but unfortunately not sure why I was downvoted so many times for asking a question and relating my story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1