The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold
Re: PRC SQ Stewardess Wannabe JiaoJiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Bro!!Great sharing spirit but I think the above is not so appropriate bro. Some are real cheongster. You might be zapped by some instead of up points. Do consider to give some a chance. Everyone got to start somewhere.
Yup bro, agree with you that everyone here must start from somewhere. Had enough with newbies after various past experiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gniwgonwk View Post
Good for u!

I also SMS her yesterday but didn't get a response. Sianz ...
Bro, already put in the post. She only accept calls. Dun sms her.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
gniwgonwk is a Helpful and Caring Samstergniwgonwk is a Helpful and Caring Samstergniwgonwk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesammi View Post

Bro, already put in the post. She only accept calls. Dun sms her.
Solli uncle!

Oops...! I old liao, missed that last line of your post - Sorry!
Thks for the contact again! Will try my luck again.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
riki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry uncle can i have her contact ? i am still waiting , tks.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Dear Uncle. Me get pm liao. Will try my luck later. If kena, will post FR. 谢谢.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Bankotsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi uncle, I have pm u a few days back but no reply from u leh.. I know I am a newbie but sincere in getting the contact..
Old 01-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

I have my own style of giving out contacts. If u dun like so be it. I stick to my rules and principles. I will only share will people i know or click well in the forum. If u r capable, just go and find ur own FL and post ur own thread, no need to ask from me. I dun owe u a living and under no obligation to share anything with u.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:56 PM
fbi108

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
I have my own style of giving out contacts. If u dun like so be it. I stick to my rules and principles. I will only share will people i know or click well in the forum. If u r capable, just go and find ur own FL and post ur own thread, no need to ask from me. I dun owe u a living and under no obligation to share anything with u.
Hi Unclesammi, dont get angry la...

Lots of Bro here are like that 1, PM and PM for number.

Last edited by fbi108; 01-04-2007 at 09:20 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Samster

GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Uncle sammie, don't angry lah. Me treat u kopi. Cool Cool.

Ok, me post FR.

After get number from uncle, make appointment with jiao jiao. lavender 81 here I come. Drive my car like formula 1. Zoom here & there. Reach lavender 81, park car. Walk fast fast to hotel. Ask counter for a room & then......... no room. Have to wait. WTF.... My little bro & me rush like siao & no room. Lan Lan. Paid & wait. Buy a cold drink from indian store & go back car, on air con to cool down. Seem like a long wait. After dunno how long. Phone ring...."sir, your room is ready" Mai Tu Liao. Faster go get my room. Reach my room & call jiao jiao to inform her of the room.

Faster on room air con to cool myself...... After a while....ding dong ding dong. I see thru the door hole & see a SYT. Chio is the word that come into my mind. Aiyo, hand like leg, leg like hand. Want to open the door but forget I got lock the door. Took me a while to figure everything out cos see SYT hand shake. Hahahahahaha.

She come in, & we 2 talk cock sing song for quite a while. Kekekekeke. After that she help in into my bathing suit. I also help her. Proceed to the bath. Not bad. She clean my back from the leg up.... got massage a little on my shoulder. Then she clean the front also from leg up. Then she last clean little bro. She help me dry up but still not very dry so I dry up myself. Well.... at least she did dry me up 80%. Some don't even bother to dry you up after bath. We laid on the bed cuddling each other then she catbath me. She lick lick my nipple & give me a very very nice BBBJ with water. Love that. Shiok.

Then is my turn to lick lick her. Lick her nipples & paint her upside down. She cap me & she laid down & me enter her. pump pump pump pump. change to my fav doggie style. pump pump pump pump. OK.... one thing I don't like. I ask her to ride me, she said she like the feeling of me crushing her little body. Faint. OK, back to missionary. Pump for quite long, then me damn very tired & beside her hole also become dry cos of pumping for a long time & me cannot cum. Ok lah, ask her to HJ me. She pump pump pump. After a while, cum on her stomach.

I get her some tissue & help her wipe. Pai seh shoot a big load on her stomach. She keep preventing it to flow down to bed. Hahahahaha. She clean me up nice nice before she bath herself. After clean up, we make drink & carry TCSS for half an hour. Nice nice.

FR Summary:
Name: Jiao Jiao
Look: 8/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 5/10 (cup A or A+. Boob lover forget about it)
BBBJ: 9/10 (shiok. water BBBJ. Love it. Keep asking her more or else too short to enjoy. I greedy. Hahahahahaha)
HJ: 8/10 (nice & slow. Cannot cum so I ask her to HJ)
FJ: 7/10 (should be 8 but she reject to ride me. This is the only bad point)
Catbath: 6/10 (Nice but only short while. Hope she lengthen it)
Attitude: 8/10 (she no rush you even I take so long to cum. She never rush me. Only stop me when she become too dry & too pain to carry on.)
French: A little but I understand. Some don't like.
Girlfriend feeling: 8/10 (hug & cuddle)

RTF: Yes if time allow.

Damage: $100 + $20 ROOM + cd
Old 02-04-2007, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
william Koh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I sort of agree with you, everyone got his own style and you under no obligation to share with anyone. However if you choose not to pass or share the contact with the newbies, I think is better for you to ignore them rather quoting their post "next pls".hmmm.. a bit of elegant way
Anyway just my 2 cents opinion.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
TegR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super good find unclesammi!!

Old 02-04-2007, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
gniwgonwk is a Helpful and Caring Samstergniwgonwk is a Helpful and Caring Samstergniwgonwk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thks for the contact uncle sammi!
Finally had my chance at a SQ girl - not really lah.
She came in her regular clothes, then took out her "SQ uniform" and asked me whether she should change into it - OK lol!
TCSS a bit then bath - no action, then on the bed. I had boiled some water and offered her a cup. She said she would do something special and didn't drink it, put the cup by the bed instead.
Then she did catbath, den BBBJ with hot water - shoik! For about 10 mins changing several mouthfuls of hot water!!!
FJ was ok. TCSS but didn't have much chemistry. But really no ruch, stayed with her for a full 2hrs until the front recep called to say time's up!

FR Summary:
Name: Jiao Jiao
Look: 6/10 but SYT
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 5/10 A-
BBBJ: 9/10 (shiok - hot water BBBJ)
HJ: never try
FJ: 7/10 (no complains - though I went soft several times)
Catbath: 5/10
Attitude: 8/10
French: never try
Girlfriend feeling: 7/10

RTF: maybe not
Damage: $100 + $20 ROOM + cd
Old 02-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

Hi to those bro that pm me, please pm the threadstarter & not me. This is his find & not my. I just a consumer. Thanks alot of your kind understanding.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3397 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay View Post
Boobs: 5/10 (cup A or A+. Boob lover forget about it)
Wat a waste...boobs eater here got to miss liao....well not everyone is Perfect...

Mr Cactus
Old 02-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Wat a waste...boobs eater here got to miss liao....well not everyone is Perfect...

Mr Cactus
Kekekeke I knew bro sianren sure sian half cos you are famous for boob lover. Hahahahaha. I already prepare cos read from 1st FR I already knew she small liao.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3397 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay View Post
Kekekeke I knew bro sianren sure sian half cos you are famous for boob lover. Hahahahaha. I already prepare cos read from 1st FR I already knew she small liao.
If got Xiao Lan, type of boobs oso can, not too big B+ ...watery and soft nehneh....U know lah... I always dry and thirsty for big boobs and looks...but cannot be so picky..sometimes

Mr Cactus
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1