The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My ever first real life story here, a Happening IrC date lol

Bro keano,

Ho say liao....your story very intresting, pls cont..

pitching my camp here.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 16-01-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 19
faith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfaith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story keep it up , have my support
Old 16-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
cassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: My ever first real life story here, a Happening IrC date lol

cont bro...i support u
Old 17-01-2007, 12:33 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MIA liao?
Old 17-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Nowadays hard to get ONS from IRC anymore roi....Not the same as the "Mac Hello Kitty" Year that period..
Old 17-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 21
PacWizard is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacWizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Nowadays hard to get ONS from IRC anymore roi....Not the same as the "Mac Hello Kitty" Year that period..
Actually depending on your commitment. For some, last time still single got more time but now with family almost no time leh for ONS. Even when you have time, maybe last time you are in high spirit to get one and nowadays you are just like " aiyah, dun get also nevermind lah".

You can ask around those who have lots of time to look for ONS in IRC. Definitely plenty of them and the gals are more daring.

Cheers ~

PacWizard
Old 17-01-2007, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 20
Elementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud of

Do carry on with the story.
Old 20-01-2007, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Nice story! When will be the next installment?
Old 11-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 22
keano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to all

Well..since i did wrote minah from mirc thread, i suppose i should finish this thread too. Yeah its been a year since e last post, no feeling to write till now lol sorry bros who are interested.

Mm..

Ok e last part i was saying, e girl and I were trying to find a quiet spot right..that is...

From that quiet park, which is not so quiet as there were other couples making out lol we walked..to the direction of her house. Nahz..we are not going to her house. : (

I was thinking of..hah, open concept yeah..staircase concept sorta of.

Hell with e hdb flats around that area, all low level storeys so we walked quite far le, imagine that! -_- at the same time we would chat chit like friends, have to else she tot what..

BinGo, saw one HDB building quite high and e opp block is not that tall. Took the lift up to the highest of cos, then..both of us recce e flats along the corridor. lol

Finally found a spot where we could sit on the stairways right in e middle doing stuffs yet e opp block cannot see us ! : )

heh..sitting down, let me recap.

We kissed first, some french and normal then..as usually my hands were full of her..big boobies!! Wanting to take off her blouse but ....she dont want le ! kns..

so i finger her from outside lo. OMG, she was high from just being tickled by that...while her hands on my dick sop.

Aiyah nothing to say from this until to the point of..i cannot tahan! I whispered into the ear, come bj me now! She nodded. I stood up and unzip but quite clumsy..so in e end, i just take off my short. When i think back, it was quite dangerous..imagine someone walked past lol

Ok but i was high so..small dick rules lol

She sucks like no tomorrow man..doing it fast and deep. Nabei, then used her tongue to lick my tip. Why girls like to do that? maybe not much styles so almost all e styles are e same haha

Ok i like girls to suck on my balls, asking her to do that and at the same time..i took out my camera hp and video it! She never protest@ swee bo..did i say she bj me without..condom. lol

While video-ing it, i asked her to look up from sucking my balls. She did.

Priceless..

I rem, she was blowing me while i am standing, my face is facing the opp block..Super open concept..haha

Anyway..few mins passed, well...That day was aug 9th right if im not wrong, yeah..fireworks is cummming out. I told her..im abt to cum!

She nodded and i say in ur mouth?

She continued without stopping. Yeahh baby, she had my cum in her mouth. First time a girl did that and she actually swallowed it. eeekkk

I got this bad habit of ..when i enjoyed, i heck care abt e girl. Bad of me..so i never initiated any fingerings or whatsoever on her anyway...which now made me abit of regretted.

Sent her home, right up to the doorstep..yea she wanted to kiss me during e farewell but i siam. heh..

Thats all for tis story.

mm..MIRC is still alive with..horny bastards and bitches. There are good gems but need of $$ and sweet talks.

If u bros wanna try mirc, do it with an open mind, try to make friends first yeah : )
Old 11-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
smart__bet is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: My ever first real life story here, a Happening IrC date lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano View Post
Well..since i did wrote minah from mirc thread, i suppose i should finish this thread too. Yeah its been a year since e last post, no feeling to write till now lol sorry bros who are interested.

Mm..

Ok e last part i was saying, e girl and I were trying to find a quiet spot right..that is...

From that quiet park, which is not so quiet as there were other couples making out lol we walked..to the direction of her house. Nahz..we are not going to her house. : (

I was thinking of..hah, open concept yeah..staircase concept sorta of.

Hell with e hdb flats around that area, all low level storeys so we walked quite far le, imagine that! -_- at the same time we would chat chit like friends, have to else she tot what..

BinGo, saw one HDB building quite high and e opp block is not that tall. Took the lift up to the highest of cos, then..both of us recce e flats along the corridor. lol

Finally found a spot where we could sit on the stairways right in e middle doing stuffs yet e opp block cannot see us ! : )

heh..sitting down, let me recap.

We kissed first, some french and normal then..as usually my hands were full of her..big boobies!! Wanting to take off her blouse but ....she dont want le ! kns..

so i finger her from outside lo. OMG, she was high from just being tickled by that...while her hands on my dick sop.

Aiyah nothing to say from this until to the point of..i cannot tahan! I whispered into the ear, come bj me now! She nodded. I stood up and unzip but quite clumsy..so in e end, i just take off my short. When i think back, it was quite dangerous..imagine someone walked past lol

Ok but i was high so..small dick rules lol

She sucks like no tomorrow man..doing it fast and deep. Nabei, then used her tongue to lick my tip. Why girls like to do that? maybe not much styles so almost all e styles are e same haha

Ok i like girls to suck on my balls, asking her to do that and at the same time..i took out my camera hp and video it! She never protest@ swee bo..did i say she bj me without..condom. lol

While video-ing it, i asked her to look up from sucking my balls. She did.

Priceless..

I rem, she was blowing me while i am standing, my face is facing the opp block..Super open concept..haha

Anyway..few mins passed, well...That day was aug 9th right if im not wrong, yeah..fireworks is cummming out. I told her..im abt to cum!

She nodded and i say in ur mouth?

She continued without stopping. Yeahh baby, she had my cum in her mouth. First time a girl did that and she actually swallowed it. eeekkk

I got this bad habit of ..when i enjoyed, i heck care abt e girl. Bad of me..so i never initiated any fingerings or whatsoever on her anyway...which now made me abit of regretted.

Sent her home, right up to the doorstep..yea she wanted to kiss me during e farewell but i siam. heh..

Thats all for tis story.

mm..MIRC is still alive with..horny bastards and bitches. There are good gems but need of $$ and sweet talks.

If u bros wanna try mirc, do it with an open mind, try to make friends first yeah : )
wats e website u go har??? pm mi leh....
my time my frens all siao irc but i no play....
now older more horny liao....
engine need frequent servicing....
Old 11-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hyde09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya...waited too long for ur story...keep going
Advert Space Available