The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2006, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sinman8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anal..Anal..Anal..Creamy is here to serve.

hi bro

Now fully shagged but also muz post my venture w tis creamy gal fr los...

PM bro leo last nite. Got an email n sms fr bro. View d pic... looks great. So place bking for fri evening. Broleo replied too late can be earlier... guess creamy is goin back soon. tink cant afford to miss this double action gal. So squeeze my time to arrange 4 an after work exercise today.

rush rush n reach de gym juz on time. met tis petite creamy. Why creamy? i still not sure but i know i became creamy loh. Why? read on...

was offered a glass of water while bathtub is filling. very nice room w a King size bed (much better than those twin bed) n many mirrors, bro very considerate to our senses and need for huge playground. Bath action is nothin to shout about. no special juz dip, wash n time to dry up. could be better.

she catbathed me well. good lashing of tongue n with the reflection fr d mirrors around, it add to the quick eruption of my little merapi! She tried to cap me for fj. I knew my volcano will erupt v soon, so told her to use mouth. She came back to blow me n the 1st eruption came. Tis is the creamy part... i expected to be cim as stated in bro leo email... but i got my creamy cum all over my groin area! Perhaps some comm problem or i didnt explain well... anyway, lanlan go n wash up.

tcss 4 a while n help her to apply lotion on her back as her skin is dry due to many bath. Then she started to attack my bro. i also launched my attack on her bodi. she has good nips to suck on which i did babily. then when my didi woke up well, she capped me n she became a cowgal, instantly. Man, she can ride very very well. not juz sat n up down but many positions. she even licked my chest while cowgaling. give her a plus for tis. then we switched to missionary while stayed connected but i almost twisted my leg (heng lah). Then changed to doggie. while pumping, i used my finger to test the MAIN COURSE area. it was tiny n like a chrysanthanum flower. Wondered can fit or not. Pointin at d flower i ask permission for the main course to be served. she nodded ok n apply ky on it. i continued pump her front hol b4 switching to the back hol. it was tight n i managed to squeeze in after a while. d feeling is diff (perhaps psycholy) than d front hol. slowly increase my tempo n finally pumped like fj. her moan is soft w occassional "oh yes"... quite shiok to here tat. after sometime she signalled for me to slow n stop. i thot i had enough liao so changed cap n shift to dressing table to continue fj. Wat a sight in front of d mirror! Saw tat time is due soon, quickly increased tempo which eventually triggered the 2nd eruption! Really shagged man!... wash, dressed, settled n after a nice hug, bid farewell to her.

The summary:

look: sweet looking (beautiful eyes)
boob: B (good squeeze w great nip... a bit saggy)
body: w little spare tyre (told her to exercise, she said she only do sexercise! )
bj: not strong but good tongue work
fj: accommodating (great cowgal routines)
cim: dont hv (instead got cimg - ci my groin)
frenching: only light kisses (dont see no tongue)
aj: tis is wat we ALL go for --- very satisfying n priceless - a muz try
RTF: not my principal

Thks bro bigleo to lettin me newbie to sample ur dish in a short notice. Great service you provided. Oh, great room u got too...

sorri for the lengthy n loh soh fr... nevertheless, hope u like it.

happy chiongin n sign off now...

a shagged n happy sinman8
Old 18-05-2006, 01:42 AM
bigleo900

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Re: Anal..Anal..Anal..Creamy is here to serve.

Bro sinman..

thanx for ur FRs.. finally so many bros had fun AR service but only few write FRs for me.. will try offer u hot slot 1st if u come back next time.. and yah.. glad tt i can accomdate u within short period of time notice.. will promise to keep up the overall package like respond time, slot arrangement.. of cos better pretty hot slutty babes...

For those bros who interested.. Creamy still offering @ $99 / 2 /90.. grab her while stock last..

Those who interested can PM me, ur name and contact no.. prefer time slot.. once receive will respond for appt.. appreciate those bros sincere appt request.. thanx again
Old 21-05-2006, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Creamy The Moaner

THE KILL:
Creamy, had tried unsuccessfully to get a slot, only till Friday Afternoon.

LOOKS:
When she peeped out of the hotel room, in front of me, is a SYT with a cute face and sweet voice. Will rate her 6

KISSING/FRENCHING:
She allow kissing. Her lips were soft and moist and she was quite responsive..... 7

BODY:
I would rate as 5.5, alittle on the "cubby" (Bah Bah type). Nice ass as well.

BOOBS:
Her boobs B!!! Think very close to c cup with nice pointed nipples.... 6.5

ACTION INCLUDING CATBATH:
Since I enter room, she told me to bath first. After bath, both of us lie on the bed. She then start to give me a very seductive look. Cannot take it any longer, my didi was already very hard liao. So quickly strip myself and later I help her to strip too. Great feeling. When she is naked, I was like admiring her ass. Just could not take my eyes off her rear end. She then came on top of me and in no time, I was busy sucking and licking her nipples. Then I my place my head in the cave between the 2 mountains and was squeezing them softly. She then move down and tease my pistol. Really shiok. Then she took my rod started to kiss it before swallowing the whole thing in her mouth. It was a very short bj cos i could not take it much longer and feel like cumming liao. Kissed and licked her breast again while my fingers move southwards towards her pussy. She has parsely trimmed pussy. She was already very wet, quickly I inserted my hot rod into her and start to thrust into her gently. As I was too excited hearing her soft sensual moans, I came in no time.....8

GF Feel:
Personally, I do not feel that GF feel.

Overall:
Creamy is one girl that can really melt u if you get ot know her and make her feel comfortable 6.5

Race: Thai
Looks: As stated above
Height: 1.6
Damage: 100/90/2
Old 22-05-2006, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 19
poompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigleo900
Bro sinman..

thanx for ur FRs.. finally so many bros had fun AR service but only few write FRs for me.. will try offer u hot slot 1st if u come back next time.. and yah.. glad tt i can accomdate u within short period of time notice.. will promise to keep up the overall package like respond time, slot arrangement.. of cos better pretty hot slutty babes...

For those bros who interested.. Creamy still offering @ $99 / 2 /90.. grab her while stock last..

Those who interested can PM me, ur name and contact no.. prefer time slot.. once receive will respond for appt.. appreciate those bros sincere appt request.. thanx again
post deleted
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1