The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 19
Sinfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSinfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Must See Mei Mei

Wah.... One simple picture sharing post becomes so hot siah...... Well guys I think lets rest the case and move on... By the way bro boontin pls post your picture sharing in adult discussion area and not the fl dome..Unless you have tried her and have here contact. Thanks Cheers!!!!

Sinfulman
Old 23-03-2006, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Post deleted
Old 23-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 20
BustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
I'm not commenting on what you said, thats my opinion of the pic.

So bustlover, please tell me ---> Is it wrong to be frank? Or do you want me to be like those "gunners" (FR writers) to comment until 有龙有风? ---> "Wah swee swee boh chao chui, servit tork kong no horse run. You know who to look for if you want her servit."

Can someone tell me is it wrong for me to say this? ---> I dun owe anyone anything that I'll needa make a request before saying anything.

* Buyer and seller philosophy ---> Remember!!! We're potential buyers, so to a certain extend we should scrutinized it first.
Meatlover, there is nothing wrong to be FRANK. On the contrary, I respect and appreciate people who are frank and honest.

Threadstarter had good intention of sharing his lobang and he claimed that she is HOT and sexy. He himself had tried 3 times BUT did not provide any rating. Instead it is a photo of the woman in her best pose.

But, why must people here be so critical and condemning as to make fun of the whole issue? Nobody is forcing you to accept the fact posted by threadstarter; Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. If it doesn't suit your taste, just move on. I am sure when you are walking along Geylang and if any lousy WL approach you, you don't run her down by saying, "Wah, like dat you dare to offer your yourself to me ah!"

Please, I just hope people here be more gracious, accomodating and appreciative. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion and there is no need to be so critical if it is within acceptable limit. If we want to encourage sharing, then let's not run down novice contribution. Please do not judge a book by its cover. That's all.
Old 23-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustLover
Meatlover, there is nothing wrong to be FRANK. On the contrary, I respect and appreciate people who are frank and honest....

But, why must people here be so critical and condemning as to make fun of the whole issue? Nobody is forcing you to accept the fact posted by threadstarter; Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. If it doesn't suit your taste, just move on. I am sure when you are walking along Geylang and if any lousy WL approach you, you don't run her down by saying, "Wah, like dat you dare to offer your yourself to me ah!"

Please, I just hope people here be more gracious, accomodating and appreciative. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion and there is no need to be so critical if it is within acceptable limit. If we want to encourage sharing, then let's not run down novice contribution. Please do not judge a book by its cover. That's all.
Regarding the above in Bold, I beg to differ cos I did run n PRC down at GL recently by saying: "你这种模样也敢出来赚" when she kept pestering me. Why should I give face to her when she dun give face to me with her continuous pestering. In fact I'd said worst things to WL/FL before ---> Need me to report to you or not har.

When I pass a comment, I'm being frank and not blunt. People who knows me, like DNAT, ABK, l3atu, knows that I don't hold back when I comment. I kan lang boh give face one

Sorry, I dun act gentleman. I'll only be gentleman to those who deserve/earn it.

Btw, are you an FR "gunner". If not why all these fuss!
CB:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1