The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2014, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 0
verykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Goodies *SIC* [Google Group]

Great Sharing Group
Its a priviledge and honor to be one of them
Old 02-10-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6748 / Power: 13
Neakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Goodies *SIC* [Google Group]

Attention to ALL Goodies *SIC* Members

Tmr I will be out to station oversea, but before I leave I will do a massive removal of those whom I found leaked / traded the sets shared by members from the group. Those who never care to contribute anything will also be in the list of removal.

If you believe I've made mistake in removal your membership you can still be back to the group, but you need to go thru the screening process which will be set by Head of the Goodies *SIC* (Vampry bro).

Have to do that for GOOD, to protect and encourage our selfless members. No offense!

Last edited by Neakmien; 02-10-2014 at 08:19 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
singaporedude is a splendid one to beholdsingaporedude is a splendid one to beholdsingaporedude is a splendid one to beholdsingaporedude is a splendid one to beholdsingaporedude is a splendid one to beholdsingaporedude is a splendid one to beholdsingaporedude is a splendid one to behold

Hi neakmien, submitted request and attached file but no replies yet.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 11
Ktop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud of

Massive removal? Wow!

I hope I am not late. Most of what I have have been shared already. Tonight, I will post one local model set. Not so rare, but not all members have her set, I think!

I am uploading now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neakmien View Post
Attention to ALL Goodies *SIC* Members

Tmr I will be out to station oversea, but before I leave I will do a massive removal of those whom I found leaked / traded the sets shared by members from the group. Those who never care to contribute anything will also be in the list of removal.

If you believe I've made mistake in removal your membership you can still be back to the group, but you need to go thru the screening process which will be set by Head of the Goodies *SIC* (Vampry bro).

Have to do that for GOOD, to protect and encourage our selfless members. No offense!
Old 02-10-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 11
Ktop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud ofKtop has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Goodies *SIC* [Google Group]

hey, wat wrong with you ah damn stupid loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid123456 View Post
hope you die there .... cb group .. i shall disturd and scold you all everytime i online ...
Old 02-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
89NottiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy89NottiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey guys, chill out.. we are all just here to have fun and share!

Give you all some things to enjoy and relax for a while!

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...6&postcount=10
Old 02-10-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
ShareApple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

stupid 123456 times
Old 02-10-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Wonder if my single post is in Jeopardy?
Old 06-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
cloud84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 08-10-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

Neakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond repute

To all leakers,

You must be very happy now. All rare sets that have been posted, you took and shared openly in other websites or traded privately in SBF....

Congratulation!
You have tried your best to spoil the spirit of sharing...

Cheers,
Neakmien
Old 08-10-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute

support and thanks bro neakmien...

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 08-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Pardon me if I ask the wrong question, u guys created the group and share set among yourself. This is called sharing. Happens that someone share or trade with others and you called them leakers. In the first place does all the set belongs to the group owner? If the set doesn't belong to you then you yourself is the leaker? Correct me if I wrong.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 12
vampry is a splendid one to beholdvampry is a splendid one to beholdvampry is a splendid one to beholdvampry is a splendid one to beholdvampry is a splendid one to beholdvampry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl8188 View Post
Pardon me if I ask the wrong question, u guys created the group and share set among yourself. This is called sharing. Happens that someone share or trade with others and you called them leakers. In the first place does all the set belongs to the group owner? If the set doesn't belong to you then you yourself is the leaker? Correct me if I wrong.
we not only share Model set....still got some private stuff from Members...leakers stole it & share on other website or trade.....
Old 08-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampry View Post
we not only share Model set....still got some private stuff from Members...leakers stole it & share on other website or trade.....
Thks fo enlightening me, however may I ask where u guys get the so call private set from? You actually pay for it or you get it from some others? Sorry for probing. If they get it from others and to share with group members then to me they are no difference from those so call 'leakers'
Old 08-10-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

Arrow Re: Goodies *SIC* [Google Group]

This is a closed group. Exclusive for members only.
We don't want the world know what is going on in our group.
Things are kept confidential.
To leak the sets from here is NOT acceptable and can't be tolerated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl8188 View Post
Thks fo enlightening me, however may I ask where u guys get the so call private set from? You actually pay for it or you get it from some others? Sorry for probing. If they get it from others and to share with group members then to me they are no difference from those so call 'leakers'
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1