The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: extortion blackmail

Quote:
Originally Posted by joekang View Post
Yeah I did. But shes a singer. No money was discussed.its after I want to stop seeing her she demanded this from me.
Very easy.
If u hv the proof, bring it & report to police.
Try to msg i.e watsapp, wechat or even record all phone calls as evidence.
Then just bring it to any police stn or post & file a blackmail complaint.
They will investigate & wat will happen here is:

1) The 999 will call her in for questioning (this already tells her she's in trouble liao)
2) 999 would prolly ask her to stop her nonsense or else
3) If she continue, bring new evidence & make another report
4) Her employment pass will be terminated & sent back to her country
5) There will be a black mark under her name/fingerprints(even if she's not convicted), next application for work her will be very difficult liao

Small matter la
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 24-10-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro im stressed enough. Shes like a gf. We never talked about money. I wanted to break up now..she demanded money from me. Else will come find me. She knows my full name I'm afraid she managed to find my address. I have msgs of her demanding the threat.can I report her?
Wondering did u trick her into this "girl friend relation. She knew u married ?
Did u fake ur KC to get free bonking ? She must have invested her KC in u...hoping that you'll marry her. She could had rejected many offer. Thinking u r the one.
Now u wanted a break, she want compensation.

I believe this "she like a gf " know more that just ur full name !
If not what is there to worry.

Sorry if this is not the case. Just a wild guess.
Good luck, you need it.
Old 26-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Very easy.

1) The 999 will call her in for questioning (this already tells her she's in trouble liao)
5) There will be a black mark under her name/fingerprints(even if she's not convicted), next application for work her will be very difficult liao

Small matter la
This is sound advice. After police case lodged, take a copy and pass to the joint's management, show them their joint name is in there, before police can move she probably repatriate back liao.
Old 27-10-2013, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
jialatjinjin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjialatjinjin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bros,

theres a thai gal who is attempting to get me give her money every month else she will tell my wife about it. Is it extortion or blackmail? Can I report to the police
report to the police that this girl extort you money. she threaten to expose you to your wife that you go to thai disco.

take police report and go to ica. ask to see a senior officer in the foreigner dept. tell the truth and ask for help.

repeat at mom.

if all the above. u dare not try alone. can pm me.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
tshirt is stuck in moderation for some time to come

If she calls your wife, tell your wife this crazy woman is crazy. Say you don't know where she got your details. Get your friend to testify and make up story that you were with your male friend and this crazy girl is talking shit.

Warn her that you will tell the police and they can nab her for blackmail, while you can request your name and info to be protected.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
youarechibi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyouarechibi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi TS

She is likely to keep coming back to you for money. Not monthly but daily. Until you empty your saving need to sell your property to pay money. Then isn't it your wife will find out the truth.

So pay money is not solution.
Old 16-11-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
AWLGRIP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAWLGRIP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

extortion is a crime you should report you case
Old 17-11-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 15
xpinkyx-moment is a glorious beacon of lightxpinkyx-moment is a glorious beacon of lightxpinkyx-moment is a glorious beacon of lightxpinkyx-moment is a glorious beacon of lightxpinkyx-moment is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck bro .. But I believe there is more story behind ...

Thank you for your Post , For your Like , For you Click ~

Old 17-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 72
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Very easy.

Small matter la
Agree with bro here. File a police report and let the police handle. Pay once and you would likely have to pay again.

Last edited by iceage; 17-11-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Old 17-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

TS be honest with yourself, you got fuck her at your house a not?
if have, then you gg, if dun have just ignore her and stop going to the TD that she work.
any of your fren that go td with you, also tell them dun go already.

now u must recap everything and pick up from there, chok dee na pii
Old 17-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

TS, thats becos while u were having fun with her and honeymoon period, u didnt lay out the rules clearly, these women are not silly or meant to be taken for a ride, they want benefits (money, gifts, etc.)

so while u had treated her like a 'gf' i guess she was fine with your tips, flower money, supper, etc.
but once u decided to call it quits, to her its a loss of one of the income channels (like a company losing a regular customer), so she wont let u off so easily.

next time lay down the rules early, make it clear its just a pay for fuck, nothing emotional or long term.... u are not her hubby or father, why pay her long term?
anyway these singers are money suckers and knows how to play mind games well, their appetite is hard to feed.

compared to hostess (less demanding, cheaper to bring out) singers know how to mind fuck men better.
other than that in terms of looks and figure i think hostess are just as good.
singers u hang 500, 1k, 2k its nothing to them, they wont really appreciate becos the ang pai got ppl hang 5k, 10k and every singer wants to find their own big fish, so if u are the kind of supporter who hangs 500-2k everytime it doesnt really make them tick.
if u hang less, they come say hi and then disappear.
Old 17-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
tshirt is stuck in moderation for some time to come

this is a funny video!
Old 17-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

one sided story.. *yawn*

first of all, you two must have had good feelings to be together.. so something must have happened to lead to the breakup.. if the reason for breakup was mutual, no such scenario would happen.. so if it goes to the extreme, it must have a cause for it..

anyway, what you have described is technically blackmailing.. so if you wanna report to police, you are definitely free to do so.. but let me just add a little "threat" on her behalf.. you do know that blackmail cases involve interrogation and investigation, right? i dun think it is possible for your wife not to know.. i mean she might not know the reasons, but to know a thai girl blackmailed you, i think that is more than enough for her to create a story in her mind.. still making the report?
Old 17-11-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LongJohn76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your story not enough. Must tell us more to give you help.
Old 19-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
AWLGRIP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAWLGRIP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did she still keep on disturb you ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1