The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!
Re: Secret Bytes of my girl.

Just lazing around on the bed.

Peek-a-boo!

Old 15-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 19
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by staplerman View Post
Just lazing around on the bed.

Peek-a-boo!

Finally her nippple is out. Give you 6 peas for being a hum sup lo
Old 15-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!

Thanks Tuner. Hehe. Well, I don't really like exposing parts, I mean.. there are aplenty of such images in circulation right? Perhaps something conservative would stand out more. *shrugs*

Anyone favours girls in sports bra?

Or just normal bra would prove too much to handle already?

Old 15-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Very body shape your gf has.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 15-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Very philosophical and abstract way of putting things!
Upp you!
Old 15-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 17
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks Tuner. Hehe. Well, I don't really like exposing parts, I mean.. there are aplenty of such images in circulation right? Perhaps something conservative would stand out more. *shrugs*

Anyone favours girls in sports bra?

Or just normal bra would prove too much to handle already?

pierre cardin bra, nice photo angle
Old 15-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of

nice indeed.....thanks 4 sharing............
Old 15-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Davidoff9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. up you my humble pts
Old 15-06-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
duoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like ur photos. Sexy n intriguing. Uped u!
Old 15-06-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

50c or 20c? Don't know. But a bigger slit is coming! Too many late nights le, tonight shall sleep early.

Many times I came too fast and was feeling quite down. But when I went for round 2, it was her turn to ask me to cum faster. Brothers out there who faces the problem of cumming too quickly, don't fret too much. If round 1 has to be done fast, relabel round 1 as 'warm up'.

The feeling of sian and exhaustion sure kicks in one, but don't give up. Spend a few moments admiring her body, recalling how well she treated you, how a 'fling' a few days ago gave you a blowjob and remember how you like it. In no time, when you're up and ready to go again, give her the ride of her life.
Old 16-06-2012, 07:31 PM
Samster

Feeling her up.

A more detailed one.

Sometimes, intimacy just means cuddling and giving each other pecks. Intercourse IS sex. We are close, and will always be closing.
Old 16-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 23
HardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud of

U mind I give a lick?

Quote:

A more detailed one.

Sometimes, intimacy just means cuddling and giving each other pecks. Intercourse IS sex. We are close, and will always be closing.
Old 17-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

awesome photos. bro. tks

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 17-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

Yes wilbertpig, I've posted them on my blog before. But am showcasing more photos over here. So some pictures might seem familiar while others are new.
Old 17-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Someone is shy.

We are playful sometimes.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1