The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2011, 08:40 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
deep6161 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: using condom during sex

only excuse fornot using it is that it is more sensitive..thats it.. then all pros

aviod STDs, abortions and u can last longer with condom.. use condom always if u r with partners who have multiple partners
Old 23-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Krill&grill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Ex dun like me to fuck her with condom as she the feel of the real thing & with condom she feel it very plastic.....
Old 23-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GavinYo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My gf dun like the feeling of condom and feels that it is like having a balloon inside of her. Condom is only worn when i am about to cum.
Old 23-06-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my past relationships not until things are solidified (ie steady BF-GF with prospects for something long term) does the woman agree to sleep without a condom. Also she gets on contraceptives and we are both tested for STDs first. In shorter term relationships always use a condom. In all FB relationships its strictly with a condom. I dont do random sex nor paid sex but cant see the logic in someone not using protection.
Old 23-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
captainamerica is stuck in moderation for some time to come

My super soldier blood is immune to all known virus on earth. My super soldier serum enrich cum burst through the condom even if I use them. My lover like it when I ejaculate my cum inside her. She keeps wanting more n more.
Old 23-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
For_fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my current FBs do not like condoms.. even when I put it on, they will rip it off half way... they said that with the condom on, they can't feel me.. infact they want me to cummm inside.. but I dare not.. so always pull it out last min.. so far no mis-fire..
Old 23-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
detriod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinYo View Post
My gf dun like the feeling of condom and feels that it is like having a balloon inside of her. Condom is only worn when i am about to cum.
same... my gf also say it is quite weird feeling... and say cant feel my Hot ROD.

btw, any of bros here do anal before ? i will like to know how to convince my gf to allow me do ANAL sex as i was quite turn on to it. And 1 more question, if any of bros here do Anal, do you all wear CD ?
Old 23-06-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by detriod View Post
same... my gf also say it is quite weird feeling... and say cant feel my Hot ROD.

btw, any of bros here do anal before ? i will like to know how to convince my gf to allow me do ANAL sex as i was quite turn on to it. And 1 more question, if any of bros here do Anal, do you all wear CD ?
bro, condom is a must with anal, else high risk of bacteria infection !! used to do it with wife for a period of time, she was quite ok with it, started off by fingering her ass on a few occassions before finally get a chance to put cock in, have to put lots of KY gel though... Need lots of patience, stop when gal is in pain, may need a few trys before finally able to get it in. It will be easier if ur gal have high pain threshold, else hard to do it the first try.

have fun !
Old 23-06-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
bro, condom is a must with anal, else high risk of bacteria infection !! used to do it with wife for a period of time, she was quite ok with it, started off by fingering her ass on a few occassions before finally get a chance to put cock in, have to put lots of KY gel though... Need lots of patience, stop when gal is in pain, may need a few trys before finally able to get it in. It will be easier if ur gal have high pain threshold, else hard to do it the first try.

have fun !
ok, understand i nvr did once to lick her or put finger into her ass. even licking on her pussy also not allow. but she dun mind i keep on fingering her pussy. there was once when we bath together, i manage to put 2 fingers into her ass with the help of soap. but she ask me to pull my finger out. when i ask her how does it feel, she answer me that it was quite weird feeling. so its there a green light for me to go ahead in the future ? I see.... yeah, i do saw a few ANAL videos, is really damn pain when go in.

oh yeah, i was wanted to ask about the gel but forget it. so which gel that most the bros mention about and whats the actual name of it ? for making a smooth Bonk ? and where to get that ? Watson and Body shop have ?
Old 24-06-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 20
Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of

well,
it seems like from most posts:
its the ladies who reject condom, especially when pumping them (be it missionary, doggie, gal-on-top, spoon, scissors and many other postures) which i am no exception. my previous fbs wanted no condom, but usually i will prolong my foreplay till they are "really" hungry for me, then i will decide what to do next.......

entering with no-condom is definitely more enjoyable, more feeling, high excitement, greater passion or connection and many more but usually i will perform other stuffs (such as let my lady climax a few time, before i climax - i have my own way)

as i said: sex is also part of communication.
so condom is more on precaution, prevention or medical action, since times has changed. well, ladies taking charge, wanting to have their climax more often. we, men, must be more attentive, sensitive than ever.....

personally,
i use condom more often (depending on my chemistry with my lady)

jz sharin,
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
Do upz me (encouragement) 4 d effort
Next target: 1100 points...
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

women r meant to be coaxed/respected always
Old 24-06-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

ladies love to feel the warmth of the dick of the guy they love inside it...one fb even told me the feeling is finger licking good....
Old 24-06-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
beautyhunterII deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuybeautyhunterII deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Raw is War. Safe sex please
Old 24-06-2011, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
ok, understand i nvr did once to lick her or put finger into her ass. even licking on her pussy also not allow. but she dun mind i keep on fingering her pussy. there was once when we bath together, i manage to put 2 fingers into her ass with the help of soap. but she ask me to pull my finger out. when i ask her how does it feel, she answer me that it was quite weird feeling. so its there a green light for me to go ahead in the future ? I see.... yeah, i do saw a few ANAL videos, is really damn pain when go in.

oh yeah, i was wanted to ask about the gel but forget it. so which gel that most the bros mention about and whats the actual name of it ? for making a smooth Bonk ? and where to get that ? Watson and Body shop have ?
the gel is usually place beside the condoms at the shop, just look for the condom section and you will find all sort of lubricant gel. be generous when applying the gel, else will be hard to get it and the gal will be in great pain.
Old 24-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
the gel is usually place beside the condoms at the shop, just look for the condom section and you will find all sort of lubricant gel. be generous when applying the gel, else will be hard to get it and the gal will be in great pain.
ok, thnx for the info bro. appreciate ^^ hmmmm.... mind ask another question ? normally, is it some prefer using toys to expand the butt hole 1st ? or prefer self expand ?
Old 24-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 16
scarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

It's easier when she's high after a good bonking. If she can take the 2 fingers in the ass, that is a good sign.

It hurts if you are too big, too dry or she is not relaxed enough. She has got to be relaxed down there first. Start by using your fingers to lub the hole gently then slowly push your manhood in.

Go slow and do it like with a pussy for a few inches first until she's relaxed enough to take in the full thing (you will know when it happens). Then slide in slowly until the whole thing is in and let her get accustomed to the feeling.

After that, it is like screwing a really tight pussy. Just don't get too rough. Also, get prepared for her to head straight to the loo. It makes them want to take a dump. After she gets the hang of it, things can get quite fun. My girl just started clenching the muscles and milking me dry to the extent that the soldiers won't flow out after I withdraw.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1