The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
Hipee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Why not standardize $30 for HJ ( exclude TIP )

sometimes paying what was asked is to just enjoy the sensation.
i am sure most gals will feel a bit xian if you try to bargain with them.
then they will be less likely to give you a good time and do a quick and done with job.

just my own 2 cents.
Old 16-09-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rascalism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with TS for the $30 suggestion but i can see the difficulties in standardizing it. Yes the cost of living is getting higher but to earn $30 for 10-15min is actually consider high (as most bros don't even earn $10/hr) let alone the current charge.

Some popular ones charging $50-$60 are still highly in demand, so they don't see the need to lower their price. But mayb we shld be persuading the not so popular shops (or even the not so popular ones in the same shop) to lower their price, and this will help them to attract more customers n spread out the demands. The logic is simple, when the shop beside you starts selling cheaper than you and manage to steal your business, you will react. Prices will auto drop when competitions arised. Just my humble thoughts and whether it works, need a lot of corporations from the bros here.
Old 16-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
ducal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Standardize? $30 and GST inclusive!
Old 17-09-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 16
xqlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you go KTV, touch your dick also never do, must tip the girl at least $30! LOL
Old 21-09-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
Robert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lets be fair to everybody. since i started to go these places it is always $50, food and everything price is shooting up but at least after so many yrs still $50. some plc like 1 at Jo- Ch--- charge $80 just bcos it is 90 mins. so will it be cheaper if just for 45 mins or 30 mins? the answer is a big NO.
Old 22-09-2011, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 17
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I agreed with $30 HJ especially by those milfs (not syts) or those not so pretty ones

If we want to change this to $30 HJ, then all of us must be firmed. We can try out for 1 month. FOr 1 month, if the lady does not agree to $30 HJ, then we walked out. Soon, they will realise they got less business and would want to take $30

But of course, if the lady is young, pretty or provides good service, then we should tip her $30 to make it $60

If we are united, then everyone will start to provide good service
Old 22-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryutaroman2 View Post
one way is to - not negotiate price-
treat it as a norm.
pay $30 and tip accordingly. mentioned the addition are TIP.

I cant stress enough that the tip will hv to be accordance to the situation.
eg. if the HC is nice/ ambient/ in CBD of course u tip more.
good massage / good looker : add another $10/
roaming allow +$10 if you like...
all that easily adds back up to the now "standard" $50+++
It's a valiant attempt bro, but see, even by your own reckoning, you can't have a fixed price when you add subjective variables. How can you place a standard fee on a subjective variable?

Take looks for instance. Who's pretty and who's not that pretty? So a pretty girl add $10, a prettier girl add $20, an even prettier girl, add $30, etc..... Or massage... what's the standard of a good massage and a better massage? Too subjective from one person to another...

I'm like you bro, I think a HJ is worth $30 and no more! But in this game, there's no regulatory body to prevent profiteering. It's all about exploitation. The girls will try to get maximum returns. Unfortunately, there are customers who gladly let themselves be exploited, so the girls will continue trying. And really, can you blame them when this is a reality? So to me, it's too difficult to "unite" and try to standardize the fee.

So what do I do to get $30? I protect my own interest. I change the game. I employ a different strategy. I go for a trial session.

These are the usual steps I take when I visit a TN for the first time:-

1. Don't go in blind and immediately opt for 90 minutes, and be compelled to pay high prices later I will first go for minimum massage time - 30 or 45 minutes - and I make sure these shops have the "normal" $20 and $30 respectively for the massage.

2. I will judge whether the masseuse's looks, personality and massage skills meet, or exceed, my expectations.

3. When she pops the question, I don't wait for her to throw me a number. I'll immediately put up 3 fingers. Of course, she'll ask for 50. But I'll be politely insistent. Now, remember, because it's the minimum massage time, 4 out of 5 will agree to $30.

4. When the first three steps are positive - you like her looks, personality, massage skills and she accepts $30 - this next step is crucial. Visit that same shop and that same masseuse again within the next few days. She'll remember you, she'll be happy that you've returned to see her, and of course she'll remember that it's $30!

I have been rather successful with this method. Today, I have at least 10 places I go to and pay no more than $70 for an hour's massage and glorious HJ.

Oh yes, one more important thing - be polite, be respectful, be sincere, be interested and interesting, and be nice. You'll be surprised with the rewards you'll reap with the ladies when you are. Today, some of those masseuses french me, tit fuck me, BBBJ and even CIM! Without adding an exra cents.

We don't talk about money anymore. Why? Because I didn't "standardize" the rates, I "created a standard rate" with them.

Hope this helps
Old 23-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

ppc centre, other chinatown shop, third floor the hj,budgeted at $30:

avoid orchard tower, orchard plaza massg shops.
Old 23-09-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
Robert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

agree with U-Da-Man, show respect to them as all of us are just earning a living. like what we always say u pay peanuts u get monkey.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1