The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Merlinean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: It's A Trap!!! But Why?

Sorry, but I don't understand what is happening. So a bit confusing.
Old 22-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
JavTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Sorry to ask. Are u that despo that night? And only that night only?

Ya, this is a very common trick. Say be GF, then cannot touch. But u kind heart. Otherwise, pls dun be taken in further.

Next thing u know, u will be ask to take her out on Transit so that she can re-enter here longer and "scam" on others.

Move on to other conquest. U will find ur money well-spent elsewhere.
Old 23-02-2011, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Krazzie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why?

Simple la... just like guys don't mind having a few FBs around...

Such girls don't mind having a few carrots around too....

One SMS doesn't cost anything, one FOC sleep in bed also cost nothing to her. She could be playing the put long line catch big fish tactic lor.

Just move on bah.
Old 23-02-2011, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
love_mayo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMHO,
she let u fuck her that night, one night business. doubt u will go back to her again.
now she keeps u hanging in the air, she get more business and of course more $$.

been there done that, except with a guy. LOL.
so dont fall for it!
Old 23-02-2011, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Absynthe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_mayo View Post
IMHO,
she let u fuck her that night, one night business. doubt u will go back to her again.
now she keeps u hanging in the air, she get more business and of course more $$.

been there done that, except with a guy. LOL.
so dont fall for it!
Yup ur right.
with a guy??
And I was foolish to fall fot it.
Old 23-02-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 20
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

bro. i have friends who have gone thru what you are going thru now.

Trap coz she wanna chop you for cash thru drinks, gifts etc.

at least some of my friends managed to bonk the girl on the 1st night and get some more freebies over a few months.

my suggestion is to just cease and desist. change your mobile number if you have to.
Old 23-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

Keep sms me ever since that day. very annoying.

Feel very sian didn't bonk her last time so reply her sms say I want to sleep with her again.

I was working late on Monday, decided to drop by OT again to try my luck.
Reach around 1 pm, no many ppl at the bar.She sit we me and I bought her some drinks.

Saw this Thai girl dress bra and hot pants only, CFM face and dance damn erotic. Likes to sit on ppl laps too.Quicky got her number cause realy tempted to bonk her.

Anyway, I brought the pinoy girl out after her work and go straight to Bancoolen. We check in for overnight stay.

After bath she come out in towels only ( finally!). She quickly turn off the lights and laydown. I say I want to make love with her but she turn one side ( sitll acting innocent).
After some sweet talking she pull off her towel and the action starts.

I put my hands on her big boobs, sqeez hard and start licking like no tomorrow.Very soft with small nipples, nice to eat. Then lick all the way down to her pussy.

Very hairy pussy, I don't like. Lick her pussy and finggered her for 30 mins, she keep asking me to lick her pussy. She was very wet now and I was ready to go in.

She grab my brother and start guiding me in. I quickly pull away and go grab condom (almost go in RAW). Cap on and ready for action. She was tight and her moaning sound can melt a man's brain.

I was quite tired so only do in missionary position and I cum after 15 minutes. After that we hug and go to sleep. Not very exciting but good enoght for me.

So thats it, mission accomplished and I'm ready to pull out of the war zone anytime. She still keeps sms me and I'm not sure how to get rid of her.

Got any good suggestion of how to cut her off?
Any bro interested to take over can pm me.haha

Last edited by Absynthe; 23-02-2011 at 10:48 PM. Reason: typo
Old 23-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
Phantom is one of the Best!Phantom is one of the Best!Phantom is one of the Best!Phantom is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absynthe View Post
So thats it, mission accomplished and I'm ready to pull out of the war zone anytime. She still keeps sms me and I'm not sure how to get rid of her.

Any bro interested to take over can pm me.haha
Don't go to the same pub anymore and ignore her calls ? But did you pay her after you up her ?
Old 24-02-2011, 08:55 AM
Samster

No, she didn't ask for money after I up her. Must be planning to make me payback through other forms. These whores like to control men using sex as bait.
Old 24-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Connect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But you don't seem to have lost any money. Where's the trap ?
Old 24-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1. Baby, my company is sending me to China for 2 years. Be good and wait for me. I will call you once I've settled there. This number will be cancelled when I leave Singapore at the end of the week.

2. Baby, I lost money gambling and the loan shark is after me. Can you be a fl for me to help me earn the money to repay the loan? It will just take 1 month. I need your naked photos so that the okt can market you online. The customers pay the okt directly.

3. Baby, I'm very sad. The doctors suspect I'm HIV positive.

4. Flirting and hugging other girls at Orchard Towers is a good reality check. Best if you leave with and bed a girl she knows. Let the other girl give a FR on the activity in bed to her. Sometimes, we need to be cruel to be kind.
Old 24-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
1. Baby, my company is sending me to China for 2 years. Be good and wait for me. I will call you once I've settled there. This number will be cancelled when I leave Singapore at the end of the week.

2. Baby, I lost money gambling and the loan shark is after me. Can you be a fl for me to help me earn the money to repay the loan? It will just take 1 month. I need your naked photos so that the okt can market you online. The customers pay the okt directly.

3. Baby, I'm very sad. The doctors suspect I'm HIV positive.

4. Flirting and hugging other girls at Orchard Towers is a good reality check. Best if you leave with and bed a girl she knows. Let the other girl give a FR on the activity in bed to her. Sometimes, we need to be cruel to be kind.
Haha good one bro, u tried on other girls b4?
She will be going back once her working Visa expire after 6 month. So she can't chase after me also. Just hope that she don't ask the bar managers to chase after me.
Old 24-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha good one bro, u tried on other girls b4?
I've tried no 1 and 4 before. No 4 works. You want to be sure she gets the message. Jus cos she is not in Singapore doesn't mean she won't get her 'sisters' who are still in OT to look out for you. So if you think you can cheong behind her back, someone might still sms her to inform her. It's frustrating, especially if you are not looking for a relationship and just wants fun.
Old 24-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

OT is a place for fun and sex. Why tie myself down with a whore where there are many diecent girls out there.
Her working hour from 9 pm -4 am everyday. Want to arrange time to bonk her also troublesome.
Any one interested in her pictures and pm me. Not bad looking I should say, that's why feel hard to let go also. Maybe bonk a few more time first.
Old 24-02-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hella21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sex is about sharing and xxing...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1