The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 16
Kigo San is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKigo San is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC PUB MMs GND Petite & 甜美笑容舔爽你。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigo San View Post

She also related to me that there are brudder's who FLY HER AEROPLANE, despite had pre-arrange to meet up and at the very last minute cancel, as a result she felt so sad .... keep asking me

(brudder's you know who you are)

( I look forward your PM to explain, or you can explain to her)

I believe this could be a true incident, but no valid reason was mentioned, just a brush off from this brudder.
9072XXX1 Await for your PM to explain, bro's.

We are here to share and enjoy .... bro's.

Cheers.
Kigo

做善事,口袋要先有钱。
求人,不如求己。
求人,如吞三寸剑。

Dailyz 6 green apple for upz.

Just Upz -
To Upz List -
Old 06-11-2009, 07:44 AM
Samster

Kigo San is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKigo San is a Helpful and Caring Samster

GoodDay to Everyone,

Looking forward to see more FR from brudder's here.

Cheers
Kigo

做善事,口袋要先有钱。
求人,不如求己。
求人,如吞三寸剑。

Just Upz -
To Upz List -
Old 07-11-2009, 09:30 AM
Samster

Good day to All,

Cheers
Kigo

做善事,口袋要先有钱。
求人,不如求己。
求人,如吞三寸剑。

Just Upz -
To Upz List -
Old 08-11-2009, 08:22 AM
Samster

Had my returned with 菲儿 and this time she give me a surprise !!

As usual pick her up from the location and went to our lovenest, upon inside the room I kiss and hugz her .. managed to french abit, afterthat proceed to bathe ... the Bathe was rather SOP.

Now on the Bed, she begin to Catbath me and to my surprise she begin to tease me like those JAP AV MOVIES you see, using her 36C BOOBs (All Natural) to massage me from chest to my Toes ..... and the Feelin was just Heaven.

Before I could counter-attack back, she just cap me and I was too hard to reject her cowgirl and follow by me missionary .... and she Moanz, 快给我,亲爱的。。。我好湿, 受不了。。。。 and I felt her muscle come together with her tightness, I finally unload my million armyz into it. It was fast ..... less than 10 min and I was like WTF, she can realli have the art of making love.

After that rest for awhile, while she hugz me and started to tease me again .... I asked her, after me no more brudder's ? she said business no goot only a handful brudder's met up with her, ask me to go for another hours, I was too aroused and just flow along ... then she begin to work on 2IC and BBBJ, she sure can get me another hardon .... well this time is abit longer to ejeculate, guess 2nd round was always abit slower ..... after the whole sexssion, sent her home. Walk out another smile dayz.

Damage : 120 +++ Include Tips / Exclude Room & Rubber
RTN : YEsh.
Her Vital Stat : 36C, 26, 28 ( My Guess) can carry her to BONK. hehez.
Petite and Cute Smile GND look with an extra GFE feel.

Had taken some of her pics for brudders,
http://i33.tinypic.com/2v8ig5v.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/rvyk5e.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/10o05qf.jpg

做善事,口袋要先有钱。
求人,不如求己。
求人,如吞三寸剑。

Just Upz -
To Upz List -
Old 08-11-2009, 08:38 AM
vearn

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: PRC PUB MMs GND Petite &

Share ctc pls
Old 08-11-2009, 08:53 AM
Samster

Re: PRC PUB MMs GND Petite &

Quote:
Originally Posted by vearn View Post
Share ctc pls
Bro's all your posting is asking for CTC .... no FR seen at all.

Brudder's whom PM me, do check your inbox.

Man_in_Black
expenc

Look forward your FR, Thx.

Cheers
Kigo

做善事,口袋要先有钱。
求人,不如求己。
求人,如吞三寸剑。

Just Upz -
To Upz List -
Old 08-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster

Brudder whom had PM me, do check your inbox.

poulnil
tusami2006
WoSingWo

Look forward your FR on her.

Cheers
Kigo

做善事,口袋要先有钱。
求人,不如求己。
求人,如吞三寸剑。

Just Upz -
To Upz List -
Old 08-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 16
liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!

First, my thanks to bro Kigo san for sharing FeiEr’s ctc. FE is another dong-bei gal whose mission is to make the man feels good and important. She aims to please and no less – very hard working. Moreover, she is very easy to talk to and we were chatting like old friends soon after I met her. Although this is her first venture into FL, she is quite “innovative” in coming up with moves to “differentiate” herself – a plus point, since she recognizes that there are keen competition and she needs to provide good service to encourage RTFs and recommendations. One interesting move she did was to rub me with baby oil, and I was then surprised and curious about why she rubbed her ass with baby oil. But then she gave me an ass-massage while pushing her pussy toward me teasingly and rubbing my little bro in the process – kind of erotic, with the pinky abalone teasingly asking me to come get it! Here’s my take on FE:
Look: 6/10 (Fair, not head-turner but cute in her own way and grow on u)
Ht/Wt : 160cm/48kg (my wild guess)
Body: 7/10 (A bit of baby fats with sl tummy, but not real issue)
Boobs: 36B (guess, maybe C?? but felt enhanced, although nice handful)
BBBJ : 6/10 (somewhat inexperience but tries hard & teasingly)
Frenching : 7/10 (with passion)
Fingering : Didn’t try
Painting: Yes (appears to enjoy it when we were locked in 69, Bushy downunder, although sl trimmed)
FJ : 7/10 (tight, responsive and engaging; accommodating – all combo of positions, very much like making it with g/f esp since she was enjoying it too)
GFE: 8/10 (hug & rest after main event, not a time watcher, very friendly and chatty gal.)
Damage: $70/1/1 + Tips (hotel + CD excluded)
RTF: Yes – more like a session with gf and not a commercial romp and she promised more “innovative” moves when we meet again.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bgboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks to TS for Fei Er's contact. Manage to make an appointment with her yesterday. Sms her the hotel venue and she replied will reached in 10mins tme. However, after 15mins or so, still no sight of her. Called her and told me she can't find the place as she's not familiar with the place. On phone, know her location and finally managed to guide her to the exact location. From hotel window, can see that she's small size but good figure. Once she reached the door, quickly opened and was surprised that she was indeed very cute, like what another bro said, very kawaii! In certain angle, feel that she look like a Tawainese host, Sister Peach (水蜜桃姐姐). See liao didi immediately got reaction. Break the ice easily by talking about her job and life in China. She will offer to bath you before and after the action. But for me, i prefer to bath for her! Can see that she's very green in this line but always trying to please. For example, before action starts, she will say "我要挑逗你咯“!And she proceed to massage body with her neh neh. Her BJ is quite powerful as although its slow, but she can lick at all the right and sensitive spot, almost burst out after a few minute. Quickly stop her and ask her to be at the top, her favourite position. While rocking, she will close her eyes as she seems to be enjoying it. From that view, really like those scene in Japanese AV. Finish off in missionary and 2 of us were already very sweaty!
Clean up and proceed to wash up. Very satisfying session as it was a dream for most of us to be able to have a session with AV lookalike girl! Yumyum! Below are just my rating for this cute cute girl:

Look: 7 (really very cute)
Height/weight: 1.58m/about 46kg (told me she's 1.58m)
Boobs: B (pointed nipples and very good to fondle)
BJ: 8 (good, almost buey tah han)
FJ: 7.5
Damage: S$70 + tips +S$20 (room)
RTF: Yes, of course!

Suggest to bro to fetch her from where she stay to avoid any delay. Take good care of her as feel that she's really nice and sincere girl!
Old 09-11-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudage View Post

She aims to please and no less – very hard working.

she is quite “innovative” in coming up with moves to “differentiate” herself – a plus point, since she recognizes that there are keen competition and she needs to provide good service to encourage RTFs and recommendations.

FJ : 7/10 (tight, responsive and engaging; accommodating – all combo of positions, very much like making it with g/f esp since she was enjoying it too)

GFE: 8/10 (hug & rest after main event, not a time watcher, very friendly and chatty gal.)
Damage: $70/1/1 + Tips (hotel + CD excluded)

RTF: Yes – more like a session with gf and not a commercial romp and she promised more “innovative” moves when we meet again.
Thanks for your FR bro Liudage, cheers will UPz your point Once able to do so.
YESH, she indeed can come out Innovative Idea to cater to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgboy

Thks to TS for Fei Er's contact. Manage to make an appointment with her yesterday.

can see that she's small size but good figure. Once she reached the door, quickly opened and was surprised that she was indeed very cute, like what another bro said, very kawaii! In certain angle, feel that she look like a Tawainese host, Sister Peach (水蜜桃姐姐). See liao didi immediately got reaction.

For example, before action starts, she will say "我要挑逗你咯“!And she proceed to massage body with her neh neh. Her BJ is quite powerful as although its slow, but she can lick at all the right and sensitive spot, almost burst out after a few minute. Quickly stop her and ask her to be at the top, her favourite position. While rocking, she will close her eyes as she seems to be enjoying it. From that view, really like those scene in Japanese AV.

Very satisfying session as it was a dream for most of us to be able to have a session with AV lookalike girl! Yumyum! Below are just my rating for this cute cute girl:

Damage: S$70 + tips +S$20 (room)
RTF: Yes, of course!

Suggest to bro to fetch her from where she stay to avoid any delay. Take good care of her as feel that she's really nice and sincere girl!
Thks for the FR, will upz you once able to do so, she is value for $$$ and what's more in certain angle look like JAP AV MMs

做善事,口袋要先有钱。
求人,不如求己。
求人,如吞三寸剑。

Just Upz -
To Upz List -
Old 09-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

Bro whom PM me, do check your inbox.
Look forward your FR on this GEM to be .....

screwdiver
noahnoah
Petsam

Cheers
Kigo

做善事,口袋要先有钱。
求人,不如求己。
求人,如吞三寸剑。

Just Upz -
To Upz List -
Old 10-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bgboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finish a session with Fei Er. This is my 2nd session in 3 days. This time round she's more 热情since i'm the 1st to RTF according to her. Of course, i enjoyed more than the 1st time. Also, get to know more about her since we chat more. Feel that she's really a very nice girl. Make you feel like protecting her. She claim that she's being conned by the agent into believing that once she pay a few thousand Sing dollars of agent fee, they will be able to arrange for her to be a singer making few thousand per month. But when she arrived in Sinapore, she found that it is actually not the case. Instead, she will not be paid a single cent if she cannot earn S$6000 of tips for the company. She may be fined by the company if not able to achieve the monthly quota. In order to save on the bus fare, she need to walk to her work place to and fro everyday for 40mins. Also, told me she always take instant noodle to save more money to pay her debt. When i say to treat her a meal, she say just treat her those normal economical rice will do. I believe her as my instinct told me that she's not lying. She always put on a smile, no black face whatsoever. Alttitude wise is very good. Hope she can clear her debt soon! So anyone who's interested in giving this although green, but always eager to please kawaii girl a try, pls get the contact from TS.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
EatNDrink is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgboy View Post
Just finish a session with Fei Er. This is my 2nd session in 3 days. This time round she's more 热情since i'm the 1st to RTF according to her. Of course, i enjoyed more than the 1st time. Also, get to know more about her since we chat more. Feel that she's really a very nice girl. Make you feel like protecting her. She claim that she's being conned by the agent into believing that once she pay a few thousand Sing dollars of agent fee, they will be able to arrange for her to be a singer making few thousand per month. But when she arrived in Sinapore, she found that it is actually not the case. Instead, she will not be paid a single cent if she cannot earn S$6000 of tips for the company. She may be fined by the company if not able to achieve the monthly quota. In order to save on the bus fare, she need to walk to her work place to and fro everyday for 40mins. Also, told me she always take instant noodle to save more money to pay her debt. When i say to treat her a meal, she say just treat her those normal economical rice will do. I believe her as my instinct told me that she's not lying. She always put on a smile, no black face whatsoever. Alttitude wise is very good. Hope she can clear her debt soon! So anyone who's interested in giving this although green, but always eager to please kawaii girl a try, pls get the contact from TS.
wow lao another boy kenna gong gong con lol
Old 10-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
fubarmale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro Kigo_San for contact and here is my FR on Fei Er.

What I like about her?
1) Hardworking aka ma chiam a lot of enery and don't fee tired like that
2) Service oriented aka makes you feel like king and only man in the world
3) BBBJ aka above average and really sucks every part of your dick. She also has a trick to use her teeth to rub lengthwise along your dick and this is the first time i got this type of BBBJ style from any FL
4) Innovative aka using her butt to rub my leg / chest --> not much feeling here but since first time saw this trick, just enjoy lah
5) Big breast aka for her size, it is consider big but don't know real or not because quite perky (almost pointing 90 degrees)

What I don't like about her
1) Looks aka she told me that she is 24 but looks older leh. I think it is also because she tries too hard to act young but then it sort of makes her want to hide her real age instead
2) Experience aka she told me that she had only 1 boyfriend back home but with her skills, it is definitely 'learned' from more than 1 boyfriend. I mean her BBBJ skills, her cowgirl rotating 360 degrees skills (she will face you and then turn with back facing you in one swift move while having your dick in her pussy at the same time --> i mean this motion needs many practice session because when i asked other FLs to do it, they are always very clumsy and tend to lose balance. For Fei Er, no problem at all, one swift move and her back is facing me liao)
3) Loh so aka I know times are bad and her business is no good but she don't have to keep reminding me to write FR lah. i mean after we finish our business, the only topic she has is to ask me to write FR and after a while, it sounds quite loh so lah
Old 11-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgboy View Post

Just finish a session with Fei Er. This is my 2nd session in 3 days. Alttitude wise is very good.

So anyone who's interested in giving this although green, but always eager to please kawaii girl a try, pls get the contact from TS.
Thanks Bro bgboy for your FR and your RTN ....

Do check your PM inbox for her NEW Number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fubarmale

Thanks to Bro Kigo_San for contact and here is my FR on Fei Er.

What I like about her?
1) Hardworking aka ma chiam a lot of enery and don't fee tired like that
2) Service oriented aka makes you feel like king and only man in the world

4) Innovative aka using her butt to rub my leg / chest --> not much feeling here but since first time saw this trick, just enjoy lah
5) Big breast aka for her size, it is consider big but don't know real or not because quite perky (almost pointing 90 degrees)

What I don't like about her

3) Loh so aka I know times are bad and her business is no good but she don't have to keep reminding me to write FR lah. i mean after we finish our business, the only topic she has is to ask me to write FR and after a while, it sounds quite loh so lah
Thanks Bro fubarmale for your FR and frank view.....

Do check you PM inbox for her NEW number.

Our Fei Er 菲儿 had misplaced her OLD number, therefore bro who had PM me before do check your inbox for her latest NEW Number.

Cheers
Kigo

做善事,口袋要先有钱。
求人,不如求己。
求人,如吞三寸剑。

Just Upz -
To Upz List -
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1