The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
centaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guy who steal your gf. Forgive?

Thank you to all the brothers/sister who posted. Don't worry so far it is all in thoughts.

As mentioned I have dated girls after that. Some of which are much more beautiful and fun to be with. My ex-gf episode has thought me valuable lessons about girls.

Somehow I just have resentment toward that guy. The underhand tactic and word he says. Man.... If you are really going after my gf, just go ahead and admit it like a man. I don't mind competition as I believe improvement comes from it. Be a gentlemen. However that SOB just deny it. Giving lame excuses that there is nothing between them. They are just friends, bla.. bla.. My ex -gf put the blame on me for being over suspicious. I even thought it was really my fault and was depress. That is one low point in my life. Eventually I found out that is not true and they have been seeing each other for some time; before I got suspicious.

Don't worry and thank you to all. Currently I am with a steady whom I treasure a lot. Without my ex and SOB, I would not have found her. So far it is all in thought. I am rational enough not to act it out.
Old 14-06-2009, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
needtofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOoLyRrAdoOo View Post
Booking out,saw my girlfriend.
Saw her with,another man.
Kill the man ! Rape my girlfriend !
With my rifle and my buddy and meeee.

!
hahaha !!!!
Old 15-06-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
potus83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have similar exp. My first GF in JC. He is in NS at that time and was her ex crush. Middle of J2. He contacted her for dinner and dates and etc. And from there, my relationship with her deteriorated and broken. I am dman pissed with him. Still am. I met him in Uni as same year mate since I don't need to go NS. Guess what he told his new gf, who happened to be my project mate. He said he only have one serious gf before her and that gf is not my ex. And he swear to her that he has no fling. Once again, the girl that he chased also has an existing bf, who she eventually breaks up because of him.

that guy is really a bastard but he is rich though! Girls just go heels over head for him! But if I see him, I want to bash him up for going around stealing other people's gf to show he is better!
Old 15-06-2009, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
stog is Cool - loads of Potential

You don't need to forgive him, he doesn't ask for it. Neither do you need to forget, cause he doesn't give a damn anyway.
But remember, it is a fair world.

Nobody owns anyone an explanation for stealing anyone's gf esp if they don't know each other.

You can feel sore but jus get on with life.
Find more gals to date and enjoy!!
Old 15-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
skycock is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskycock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think I might have stolen other's gfs before. I cant really tell. When I asked the girls they always say that the guy is just an ordinary friend. So am I stealing?
Old 15-06-2009, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

I got so many GF being stolen from me and I have stolemn so many GF from other guys... So all in all, it comes back to square 1...

But honestly, I do hate the guy who stole my GF but after a while or when I got a new GF, i forget all about him and my ex... becos I believe that there will always be sunshine after the rain...

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 15-06-2009, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

I think the inability to forgive gf is definitely understandable. Faith being placed and misplaced. Surely I think there r bros here who at one point or another love their gfs etc but at the same time lack utmost faith in them, but you just can't stop loving. This is really painful and pathetic and not to mention foolish. But we just can't help but perpetuate this foolishness sometimes.
Old 16-06-2009, 07:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
adrianus is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I guess everyone has gone through this stage. I once had a gf whom I thought I loved very much cheat on me when I was overseas... I was devastated since I thought I was in any and every way a much better guy than him... except that he is probably a little richer...

Thinking back, I think I lacked the judgement then on what made a good girlfriend or prospective life partner...
Old 16-06-2009, 08:23 AM
Samster (M)

dainty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It definitely hurts. That's needless to say. I almost conjured a plan for revenge at the peak of my pain. On the hindsight after so many years, it could be a blessing in disguise. If she can be taken away so easily, perhaps we are never meant to be.
Old 16-06-2009, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
diogenes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Winning and losing is just part and parcel of the game. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. This keeps life going. Otherwise life becomes too monotonous.
Old 16-06-2009, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianus View Post
I guess everyone has gone through this stage. I once had a gf whom I thought I loved very much cheat on me when I was overseas... I was devastated since I thought I was in any and every way a much better guy than him... except that he is probably a little richer...

Thinking back, I think I lacked the judgement then on what made a good girlfriend or prospective life partner...
It was purely a judgment call. It could have gone either way. So dont lament and be discouraged. It is always easier to be wise after the event.
Old 16-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by diogenes View Post
Winning and losing is just part and parcel of the game. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. This keeps life going. Otherwise life becomes too monotonous.
I find such mentality very disagreeable. To reduce r/s to a game is to demean it. Winning and losing ain't got anything to do with keeping life going. It is precisely of such radical and freewheeling mentality that people these days don't place a premium on maintaining r/s, that people lack respect for themselves and others and that they are so unrestained.
Old 16-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Move on bro.

Its not worth doing stupid things like getting back at the girl, punching the other guy or even try to break their r/s. WHY should we do that?

Its hard, very hard. But all of us have been there, done that, via one method or the another. The bottomline is CAN DO!

All the more you should be more matured and improved yourself. Like more career-minded, learn more on how to better r/s, improve oneself via attitude, virtues etc. There is no better time!!

So, when the next time you met a new girl, you will be more than ready. And should you bump into your ex-gf, hopefully, you have will have a successful career, wearing a hugo suit and driving the latest Benz and just smile at her.

By the time its too late for regrets ..
Old 17-06-2009, 02:16 AM
Samster

polinim125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In a relationship, when its not yours, its not yours.
I'm in a relationship with my ex-gf for close to 8 yrs, always being the good guy not straying around, no cheonging etc, it all changed when my ex-gf started to MIA after studying part time. Imagine meeting your gf for only 2-3 times a month becasue she claims that busy, study blach blah?
Broke up with her and moved on and i realised that in fact I'm happier with life, endless cheonging sessions with friends, get to go out with different girls etc
Old 18-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

To the bro who zapped me 7 times of 14 points in the space of the past 2 days,

I do not think I have offended anyone in my short sojourn in this forum and therefore, I cannot fathom your motive in zapping me. If your intention is exhibit your prowess then I must say that I am not impressed by your display. In fact your failure to leave your nick is incontrovertible evidence of your cowardice. If your intention is to irk me then you also have not succeeded in any way. The points I had were given to me by the sheer generosity of my friends who are samsters in this forum. I had not worked hard for them. I post once again as my previous post had expired this morning and if it gives you delight in zapping my points then please carry on.

To TS,

I apologise for interrupting your thread. I posted here as this was one of the various threads under which my points were zapped.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1