The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 21
mJ`mJ is a Helpful and Caring SamstermJ`mJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HC backk At AMK!!

PM me the location bro... i will go reece...

anyway, Thanks to bros who have up my points!!! I do my best to provide a detailed FR if i can in future! Thanks alot bros!! Continue up-ing me if you think my FR is good... keke... Just dun zap me without telling me the reason why i am being zap..

Thanks to ALL Bros who Up my Rep Points
Old 20-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
kendory is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Dear all hot blooded Brothers.

Apprecaite if you guys don't stir up so much residue......

i know u guys are happy to see them come back.. have you guys ever have a thought that by doing so u are actually going to cause them to close down due to AV raid ?

I know u guys are happy and eager to share.... pls be thoughful. before you can go for the next visit they are all forced to close down....

yah you made say that they will be back......yah......3-4-5mths ? how are the PDMM going to survive? they have a kid to feed u know... the state of joblessness and helpness with not friends in a foreign country is a very scary thing.

I'm already 40+, I'm not the cheog type but once a while I like some company I goes to my favourite TN, but they're all forced to closed and don't need me to mention that incident.

Lastly, dear brothers here, singapore is very small only a red dot.....AMK is not v.big.......drive a around and u will definately find them. if realy need direction pm privately lah..... I seldom do, spend some time drive around lah... no car.... walk lah....

life is hard for them don't made it harder...now they need to put down 8K of deposit just to stay in singapore.... i bet more will leave sillypore.

If u can help loan them the 8K and they will be your personnel lover and they will be very greatful to you.

have a heart, think for them b4 u start typing....i sincerely urge the bro here.

I thank you for reading my long plead.

Ken
Old 20-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"now they need to put down 8K of deposit just to stay in singapore"

sorry a bit out topic. bro, may i know how much was it previously?
Old 20-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
kendory is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi bro Curisoty,

I saw it here, I ask my PDMM frds is it true and they all told me yes.

My fav PDMM don't dare to tell me, she fake it say she needs the $ to open a beauty saloon. I thot she fake it just for fast buck. I confronted her and she admitted.

I loan her the $. She explain to me that she has dignity and don't want to just fake it and she thot I'll not look her up anymore. I actually like her alot.

she used to do TN in Bishan. I must admit....I'm begining to like her but due to my present situation married and kid...I had to think......

Brothers here, they are actually v.pittyfull. I understand their problem but me alone can only help a handful, me not rich.. if I am I've definatley help them.

my PDMM firned is so greatfull, anytime I ask for a sometime to talk or have a session no problem. I'm not eager for her to return the $ but she keep on saying she'll return it to me. I'll just assure her the time she spent with me will be deducted on the 8K. I'm no saint, I also need to work to support me family.

I like you guys to think b4 u type now all the blk numebers, names, detail description, shop names etc..... THINK THINK THINK......b4 u know it all are closed. I understand y there are so many out there.,.... it is this 8K push factor that they need to meet and the only way and fastest way is to take a risk and TNN are now sprouting.

i bet by Dec ... all will be gone.....

ken
Old 09-11-2006, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 18
Maximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to beholdMaximo07 is a splendid one to behold

Been to XL .... service by XY.... iniially thought of leaving man... coz she is abit too mature , short & plump for me... bt decided to give a try for the TN coz body very aching loh..keep my FR short : Opted 1-1/2hr, 1 whole hr of good solid massage & 1/2 hr of JG.... Overall quite Shiok...

Details:

Name: Xiao Yu
Looks: 3/10
JG: 8/10
BJ: Didn't ask... But i think no...
FJ:No.. No...

Damage: $30/hr + addtional 1/2 hr: $15 + JG: $40 = Total: $85

RTM: Yes,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1